cumulus surprise new gift

Rainbow and her adopted daughter at sugar cube corner with her friends enjoyed cupcakes and milkshakes for a moment when they heard a voice inside the shop with them.

"Hey rainbow."

They turned their heads to the right to see thunderlane and cloud kicker entered store with alolan raichu that's confused the mane 6 and spike to see another strange creature with them as rainbow said to them, "who's that creature with you two." Cloud kicker begins introducing alolan raichu to them in kindness, "meet alolan raichu from alola region and gift by our new friends at section 23 to cumulus as new friend/helper." Rainbow very happy for section 23 send her adopted daughter a gift, an alolan raichu as new friend/helper when raichu walked up to cumulus for a bit and stop so she can touch tip of the tail with her hoof to feel it and smile happy, she said to him, "very nice to meet you raichu, I hope we getting along as friends." He give friendly and agreement cry, "raichu, raichu."

Fluttershy: "aww that's so cute I ever saw."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Rarity: "indeed."

Spike: "aww."

"Upa."

They turned around at the front door to see paldean wooper enter the shop begins approache them and stop to stare at the group with a smile and give out friendly greet, "upa upa." Then Thunderlane begins to explain, "that's paldean wooper, an poison fish pokemon. Ground and poison type. He come from paldea region with new and old types of pokemon that captain arlelt told us about at his office."

Pinkie: "he so cute to me."

Fluttershy: "yup."

Cloud kicker: "but they got poisonous flims to protect the body."

Pinkie/fluttershy: "ooh."

[New chapter is out for today]