CHAPTER 10 - marry me right now.

a/n - please vote! IM SO STUPID I UPLOADED THE WRONG CHAOTJIROSHREFHERFEF

olivia's pov
i walk into iris' room after she drops me home. "what happened to knocking?" she asks, "and i have something to tell you." we say the next part at the same time. "i saw adam kiss a girl at a party." "i think i'm in love with y/n."

iris gasps, covering her mouth. "about time, olivia!" she yells. "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," i pace around her room, "what the fuck?! where'd you see that?" "it's on someone's private story a few hours ago, he's in the background with this chick. you can clearly see them kissing." "what a dick," i say. i should be more sad than i'm feeling, but i feel like weight's lifted off me. "i'm gonna call him, see where he is and if i can meet up with him," i say, taking out my phone. "okay, good luck," she says.

i go to my contact, calling him. i bring the phone to my ear, waiting for him to answer. "hello?" he says, over loud, blasting music. "can we talk?" i ask, "like, meet up. it's important." "i can't! bachelor's party. why?"what a liar. phone will have to do. "i wanna break up. we need to break up," i look at iris, who was giving thumbs up with a wide grin. "what?" he scoffs, "are you kidding?" "i saw you kiss a girl at the 'bachelor's party' you're at," i scoff, remembering y/n's words which cause me to say, "i deserve better, adam. you know that." "yeah, whatever. you're being so pathetic, you'll regret it soon. don't come crying back to me," he says, hanging up. i look at my phone half-shocked, looking at iris. "um... it's done, i guess," i sigh, not believing how quick that break-up was. "congrats," iris laughs, "you're free!"

y/n's pov
i start to clean a table, stacking the plates on each other. i feel someone tap my shoulder, and i turn around. "hey," i smile, seeing olivia. "hi," she smiles back. "need something?" i ask. "i just wanted to say that i broke up with adam," she says. "oh," i say, "is the situation a 'i'm sorry' or 'congratulations'?" "i don't know," she chuckles, "he... cheated on me. lied about where he was and iris told me she saw him kiss another girl on someone's instagram story." "shit," i sigh. "i should've taken your advice when you said that he wasn't worth it," she chuckles. "well, lesson learnt. are you okay?" i ask. "yeah, i'm not even... upset. maybe 'cause he was a douche. anyways, are you still working?" "i'm just finishing after this table, i was gonna eat here, though," i say. "can i eat with you?" she asks. "of course. take a seat," i pull out a chair. olivia sits down, and i push her in. "i'll be right back."

i walk into the break room. "olivia broke up with adam!" i exclaim to jess. "oh my gosh! amazing news!" jess stands up. "well, adam cheated on liv, but she's not upset about it. my prayers got answered!" i laugh, "okay, i gotta go have dinner with her, i'll talk to you later." "good luck!" jess yells. i smile, walking out of the room.

i sit opposite of olivia after getting two menus. "hi again," she smiles. "hey again," i smile back, handing her a menu. after olivia tells me her order, and i stand up. "i thought you finished work," olivia said. "yeah, i just wanna order our food," i say, "i'll be back, again."

i sit back down after putting our food on the register. "hi, again... again," olivia laughs. "hey, again again," i laugh too. 

i watch as julien comes, placing our food on the table. "terrible service, took you long enough," i smile, looking at him. he laughs, "i'll spill your food on you." "i'll get you fired." "okay, too far," he laughs, "enjoy, you two." 

after we eat, we stack the plates up and i call scarlett over to pay. "are you two splitting?" she asks. "nope," i say, "i'll pay." "no, we're splitting," olivia says. i look at scarlett, "come on. let me pay, scarlett." scarlett looks at olivia, then back at me. "sorry, olivia," scarlett says, "y/n's too nice." i laugh, paying with my phone.

after i pay and scarlett walks away. "y/n," olivia sighs. "olivia," i frown, smiling shortly after. "thank you," she smiles. "of course," i say. "wanna come back to mine?" she asks. "and see your apartment? yes please," i say, "but i'll need to get changed." "okay, be comfortable," she says. "will do," i say, standing up. olivia stands up too. "i'll meet in the lobby, and i'll call you down," i say. "sounds good," she smiles, "see you then."

i go home, getting into comfortable sweats and a t-shirt. 

i drive to olivia's apartment, parking my car. i walk into the lobby, seeing olivia waiting. she smiles, standing up from a chair and walking over. "that was fast," she says. "yeah, drove here fast," i say. "what did i tell you?" she chuckles. "you said for me to drive slow once," i say. "and once applies for every time," she says, pressing the up arrow on the elevator. "wish i knew that before," i smile. "now you do," she says, walking in.

i look around her apartment, "kind of expected this." "did i tell you i live with iris?" she asks. "no, but that's really cool," i chuckle. "she's at her boyfriend's tonight, though," olivia says. i follow her to her room, "and what's that supposed to mean?" i tease. she turns around with a cheeky smile, opening her door. 

"expected," i note. "you just know me too well," olivia sighs, placing her phone on the desk. "afraid i do," i say, "can i sit on your bed?" "go for it," olivia laughs. i lay on her bed, "soft." "can you stay the night?" she smiles. "yeah, sure. i didn't bring anything," i say. "i've got heaps of stuff here," she says.

olivia gives me stuff to get ready for bed, and after i do, i walk back to olivia's room. i see her holding her shirt across her chest. "turn around!" olivia says. "oh my god," i say, quickly turning around, "why on earth are you getting changed?!" "because it's my room! i didn't think you'd be done already," she laughs. "jesus," i chuckle. after a few seconds, olivia tells me to turn back around. i laugh, and olivia laughs too, "that was great." "you didn't see anything, right?" she asks. "wish i did," i say, falling onto olivia's bed. "shut up," she laughs, hitting me softly with her other shirt.

olivia lays beside me, and i face her. "how'd i end up in a bed with you?" i chuckle. "we didn't have sex, y/n," olivia smiles. "wanna?" i smile. "i've never done it before," she laughs, looking away. "first time for everything," i say, "i was joking." "i know," she says, looking back at me.

after a few hours of talking, we decide to sleep. olivia turns off the bedroom lights, walking back. she lays back on the bed. "y/n?" olivia asks. "yeah?" i respond. "do you think i talk too much?" she asks. "what?" i chuckle, "no, of course not." she stays quiet, and i move over to her. "who told you that?" i whisper, laying my head on her shoulder. "no one did," she says. "then why do you think that?" i ask. "i don't know," she chuckles, "stupid, right?" "no, it's not stupid," i say, "it's cute. i really like listening to you." olivia chuckles, "marry me right now." "okay," i smile.

i wake up, seeing the sun through olivia's curtain. shit! work! i pull my head off of olivia, sitting up. i pick up my phone, turning it on. i had an hour. i look at olivia, who was still sleeping. i get out of bed, quietly closing her bedroom door.

i get into my car, texting olivia for her to see it when she wakes up.

'morning liv i totally forgot i had work, left early, im sorry :( text me when you're up tho!'

i start my car up, driving home quickly.