𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵𝟱 - 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆!

a/n - aaaahhhh

i walk back into the bedroom. "missed this," i whisper to myself, falling onto the bed. 

i scan my eyes over the people coming out of the latest plane from new york. i smile as i see olivia walk out. olivia looks at me, smiling too. she runs up to me, and i laugh, hugging her tight.

we get olivia's suitcase, walking to my car. "can't wait to get in the house," olivia says. i pull olivia's suitcase, "i know, it was a good feeling to lay in bed. would've been better with you there, though." olivia giggles, bumping into me.

i place olivia's suitcase against the wall of our house, and olivia falls onto the bed with a sigh. "forgot how comfy the bed was," she says. i smile, walking over to her. "do you want take out for dinner?" i ask. "like what?" liv asks. "like... whatever you feel like," i lay beside her. "i'll have anything," olivia chuckles, sitting up. "same, so pick what you want," i say, handing her my phone.

olivia and i end up getting jack in the box, waiting for it to get delivered. "you know, i could've just swung there. probably would've been back by now," i say. "yeah, but i want you here," olivia smiles, reaching over to the coffee table and taking the remote.

i pick up our food from the door. "need help with the drinks?" olivia asks from the couch. "i got it," i say, closing the door with my foot. 

i place the food on the coffee table, and olivia leans forward. i take the food out, handing olivia her burger.

i lean back and watch the tv as i unwrap my burger. olivia's hand goes in my lap, taking a fry from the box.

after dinner, we head upstairs. "can't wait to sleep in our bed," olivia pushes open the door. "i know," i laugh, closing it as i walk in. 

olivia lays on the bed, and i pick up a photograph of us. "how're you doing, my liv?" i ask, putting it down and walking over to the bed. "i'm doing good," olivia giggles. "are you stressed?" i lay beside her. "honestly, normally i am when i'm making music. but since i have a lot of time to make it, i'm not," she answers. "that's great," i say. olivia hums, rolling on top of me, "how about you, my love?" "i'm doing good too," i smile. "anything troubling you?" she asks, wrapping her arms around me. "nothing at all," i answer, closing my eyes. "perfect," olivia whispers.

1 week later
i lean against the railing, taking out my phone after looking at the black sky and lit up city in the distance. getting a random urge to check my dad's social media accounts, i go to his facebook for the first time since we last spoke, which would've been years ago.

i search up his name, tapping the first option as his profile picture was a picture of him. i scroll down, seeing the latest post from a week ago.

i stare at the picture, seeing him, a woman and a toddler, who looked around three. they all had bright smiles on, the background being a beach. the toddler was in his arms, dad's arms around him.

i stare at the picture for what seems for forever before i click the comments section.

'Such a cute family!'

'Look at alexas smile shes so cute!'

'Pretty!'

'Wishing you guys the best❤️'

i take a deep breath, looking at the photo again.

"hey!" i hear olivia say. i don't respond, and she walks up to me, standing beside. she looks at my phone, and i turn it off. "hey," she repeats softer as she looks at my watery eyes, "what's wrong?" i look at olivia, hugging her tight. i squeeze my eyes shut, and we stumble back a little.

olivia hugs me back comfortingly, rubbing my back. "it's okay," she whispers. "it's not," i whisper back. we pull away, and olivia looks at me, cupping my cheeks. we don't say anything for a few seconds, olivia waiting for me to talk. "i just..." i take a deep breath, "need air." "we're out here," she smiles softly, looking around. "no, like, a swing," i say, pulling my web shooters down from my wrist to sit properly. i put my phone in my pocket, looking at olivia. "okay," olivia says, nodding as she slides her hand off my cheeks.

i lean forward, kissing olivia's cheek twice. "i'm sorry," i say. "don't be," olivia says, "i'll be inside when you're ready, okay?" "okay."

i jump off the railing, starting to swing to the city. after getting a hot chocolate, i take a sip as i sit on a building. i take out my phone, unlocking it. it goes to the photo, and i look at it, exiting and scrolling through the multiple posts. holiday pictures, to a new house, to a wedding.

to stop myself, i press the 'block' button, turning off my phone.

after a little more than an hour, i walk into the bedroom, closing the balcony door and locking it. olivia looks at me from the desk, closing her diary. "hey my love," she says softly, standing up and walking to me. her arms go around my neck, and she presses her body against mine, "feeling better?" "a little," i whisper.

olivia jumps as i tap her thighs, and i catch her, walking to the bed. i lay olivia's head on the pillow after getting us under the blanket, laying on top of her. "i'm here," olivia whispers into my ear, "always will be." "i know," i whisper, closing my eyes.

i wake up, feeling olivia playing with my hair. i open my eyes, seeing the room lit up from the sunlight coming through the floor-to-ceiling window. "are you up?" olivia whispers. "yeah," i say, looking at olivia's neck. i wipe my hand on it, feeling that it was slightly wet. "um, you were crying in your sleep," olivia says, "i... didn't wanna wake you up." i run through my head last night, trying to remember if i could remember any dream i had. "can't remember why," i whisper, even though i had a pretty good idea.

i lay my head back on olivia's shoulder, "just... give me a few hours. i'm still so tired." "that's okay," olivia says, "sleep as long as you need to, you don't have work and i'm not busy." 

i wake up again, rolling off olivia as i suddenly started to feel hot. "morning... afternoon," olivia corrects herself. "morning," i respond, looking at her. olivia looks at me, smiling. i smile back, remembering how contagious olivia's smile was.

i sit beside olivia, fiddling with my rings. "so... last night," i start, "i just, for some stupid reason, decided to check my dad's facebook page." i look at olivia, and she kept her eyes on me, nodding. "i found it, and i went to his account, looking at his latest post from a week ago," i explain, "and it turns out... that he has another family." olivia's face drops, shoulders too. "crazy, right?" i scoff sadly, "he has a wife. and a kid. and they're happy." "has he... talked to your mom?" olivia asks. "nope," i say, "unless my mom hasn't told me anything, which i highly doubt." "y/n, i'm so sorry," olivia says, "maybe it's for the better, you know? you told me that your mom's been better than ever since your dad's gone, so have you." "i know, but it's just, really stupid. like, he cuts my mom and i off and now he suddenly has a new family as if he didn't have a kid and wife of his own once upon a time," i say, "it's not fair." "i know, my love," olivia says, "i'm sorry. how're you feeling?" "a lot of emotions," i admit, taking olivia's hand in mine, "i just really... wished he told me. i'm not upset that he has a new family, it's the fact he kept it a secret, and he wasn't planning on telling my mom and i." "i understand," olivia says. "should... do you think i should call him?" i ask. olivia thinks for a long time.

she sighs, "if you think that's best. i think the first decision is whether you should tell your mom or not." "i think i should," i say, "she'd tell me." "okay," olivia nods, "then you should tell her when you're ready. you can figure it out from there with your mom's input too." "thank you, olivia," i let out a relieving sigh, "i really don't know what i'd do without you." "likewise," olivia smiles, squeezing my hand.