𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝟴 - 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

a/n - please vote!!!!

olivia and i start to drive to a restaurant that was about 20 minutes away. "say my name, say my name," olivia and i sing, "when no one is around you, say 'baby i love you'...." i look at olivia, smiling as she sings the next line.

olivia and i hold hands as we walk into the restaurant. turns out conan rented practically the whole side of a restaurant for tonight. "hey everyone!" olivia exclaims excitedly to the roughly fifty mutuals sitting down.

olivia and i sit down on conan, iris and madison's table, with a few others. i let go of our hands as i push olivia in, sitting next to her.

i start to have small talk with emma chamberlain. man, i wish jess came. "so, how are things with you and olivia?" she asks, smiling. "oh, we're great," i smile back, "have you and jess been talking?" "yeah. a lot, actually," emma smiles. "oh really?" i ask, knowing damn well i knew.

she nods enthusastically, "does she talk about me to you?" i open my mouth to talk, but then emma cuts me off. "actually, i don't wanna know. i'm gonna get, like, disappointed," she chuckles. "no you aren't," i smile, "she talks about you, a lot." call me cupid.

emma's eyes brighten up, "for real?" "yeah! for real," i nod. "that's cool," emma laughs it off. "do you like her?" i ask, "i won't tell her, i swear." emma looks at me, "yeah, i do like her. a lot." "we're talking about the same 'like' here, right?" "yes," emma laughs, "i have feelings for her." "about time," i smile. "does she like me back?" emma asks, eagerly. "can't tell you, you gotta figure this out by yourself!" "y/n!" emma gasps, smiling.

i look at olivia as emma calls her name. "yeah?" olivia asks mid turn as she faces our way. "does jess like me?" emma asks. olivia looks at me. "you can't say," i say, "you have to let them figure  out if they like each other." "but what if she doesn't like me and i ask her out and i get humiliated?" emma argues. olivia looks at the both of us, laughing. "if you don't tell me, i'm gonna... cancel you, or something," emma blackmails. "what the-" olivia gasps. "if you tell her, i'm sleeping in one of the guest rooms for the rest of the year," i one-up emma's blackmail. "yeah, sorry emma," liv shrugs. i laugh, looking at emma. "you'd rather get cancelled than have your girlfriend sleep in the guest room?" emma asks, shocked. "yeah," olivia laughs. i put my hand into a fist, putting it between olivia and i. she looks at me, chuckling before side fist bumping our hands.

olivia and i talk after finish our food. "we're going to madison's house after this," she tells me. "just me and you?" i ask. "no, like, everyone," olivia laughs. "like a party?" i ask. "more like... a hang out," olivia improvises. "okay," i smile. "yeah?" olivia smiles. "yeah."

i open the door for olivia, and she gets in, saying thanks. "leg's in," i say, closing the door.

"so, where is madison's house?" i ask. "i'll put it on my phone," liv says. "why not the gps on the car?" i ask. "too lazy," olivia laughs, "i have it saved here."

olivia turns the volume up and puts it in the phone holder. i start to drive to madison's house as olivia crosses her legs on the seat. "y/n," olivia calls out. "yeah?" i ask, looking at her as i stop at a red light. "can i go on your phone?" she asks, smiling. "yeah," i laugh, taking my phone from the compartment. i hand it to her, looking back on the road. "thanks," she laughs too.

olivia laughs, "you have the most unflattering pictures of me on your phone!" "no, i like them!" i say, "don't delete them, please." "but i look so bad," olivia says. "liar," i say, "you always look great." "aww," olivia giggles, holding my hand.

we arrive to madison's house, and i get out of the car and walk to olivia's side. i bend my legs, starting to tie olivia's converses. "all right," i dust my hands together, standing up and moving back a little. "thank you. here," she hands me my phone. "i don't have any pockets," i say, "can you hold it for the night, please?" "yeah, of course," olivia smiles. "thanks," i smile too. olivia gets out of the car, and i close the door, locking the car. 

olivia gives me a reassuring kiss on the cheek as she goes to walk around and talk to other people in madison's house. i look around, blowing air out of my lips as i look for someone to talk to.

i feel a tap on my shoulder. i turn around, seeing tara.

she smiles, and i smile too. "hey, about the other... like, last time we saw each other," she starts, "i'm sorry. i wasn't trying to be a homewrecker on you and your girlfriend's relationship, i seriously had no idea you guys were dating." "oh, it's all good," i nod, "we're cool." "cool," she says, smiling as she holds a drink. i look in it, "what is that?" "just coke," she laughs, "split it with my friend." "ah, i see," i say. we talk for a little longer, before tara goes to talk to another friend.

i squeeze through the crowds as people start the new year's count down. "fifteen! fourteen!" "excuse me, please!" i squeeze through others, frantically looking for olivia.

i finally see olivia as everyone says 'three'. olivia was looking around too, stressed. "liv!" i yell out. she turns around, face lighting up. we both run to each other, and my hands place on my hips as her neck goes around my waist quickly.

we spin from impact as our lips touch, just as soon as everyone yells 'one', the fireworks blasting off. 

olivia and i laugh at the same time, pulling away. "almost missed it," she says. "almost lost you," i say at the same time. this causes us to laugh again, both flustered.

"yeah, almost lost each other," olivia smiles. "i was squeezing through everybody," i laugh, feeling olivia adjust her arms around my waist. "man, i was on my tippy toes and everything. my legs kinda hurt from it," she says. "worth it?" i ask. "so worth it," she smiles again.

the next day
"fuck, fuck, fuck!"
olivia yells from the bathroom. i run towards the bathroom, seeing olivia's hand starting to drip in blood. "what the hell!" i say, pulling tissue off and placing it on her thumb, where the cut was. i press down, and olivia winces. "what happened?" i ask, looking around, seeing blood dripped everywhere.

i look at olivia, and she looks at me. "uh, i was trying to clean the blade," she says. i look down, seeing the derma plane razer in the sink, blood on it. "with a cotton pad?" i ask, seeing the cotton pad in the sink too, blood on it as well. "yeah," she chuckles. "you're so stubborn," i laugh, "it's like a crime scene."

i lift off the tissue, seeing the blood already soaking through. "jesus, liv! how deep did you cut yourself?" i ask. "really deep," she admits. "i'll check it later," i say. "so, what do we do? put a bandaid on it now?" "you're kidding, right? it's literally pouring blood," i say, "i'm just gonna apply pressure on it until it stops bleeding a lot."

olivia and i stand in the bathroom for another ten minutes. "my legs hurt," she complains. "well sit down," i say. "like, on the floor?" she asks. "bed," i say.

we sit on the end of the bed as i hold olivia's hand in both of mine, pressing against her thumb. i take it off, seeing the blood has died down a little. "tell me what happened," i chuckle. "i put the cotton pad on top of the blade and put my finger over it and pressed down without thinking. it cut through," she says. "oh my god!" "i know! it was stupid, but i didn't think of it at the time," she laughs. 

after another ten minutes, olivia applies pressure as i go to get a bandaid. i sit back beside her, peeling the bandaid wrapper off. "alright," i say, and olivia takes off the tissue. i hold her hand up, looking at how deep the cut was- pretty deep. "shit, liv," i chuckle. "that's deep," olivia says, looking from the other side of her thumb, "that's what she said." "not the time," i say, wrapping the bandaid on her, "too tight?" "no, it's good," she responds, "just stings like hell." 

i place olivia's hands down, looking at her. "give me the lecture," she sighs, smiling at me. "that was a stupid choice," i say, "but mistakes happen. lecture done."