CHAPTER 16 - you listen to taylor swift?!

a/n - please voteeee

i walk back into the cafe after iris dropped me off, my eyes immediately spotting y/n. she looks up, meeting eye contact. y/n waves with a warm smile, making a few people turn their heads to see who she was waving to. i ignore them, walking up to y/n.

she looks up from the table, a smile still on her face. "hey olive," y/n says. "hi y/n," i say. she places the cloth on the table, wrapping me into a welcoming hug that i know every customer would kill for.

i close my eyes, hugging her just as tight. "sorry, i probably smell," y/n chuckles. "you smell like coffee," i smile, "i like it." "i need to shower," she says. i chuckle pulling away, "you smell fine." "fine is not good enough," she says, "follow me, my shift's over."

i follow y/n past the counter. feels pretty cool, actually. she opens the staff room, and i walk in as she holds the door.

after y/n does a few more little things, she gets her car keys, patting her jean pockets to see if she has her phone, and we walk out to her car. she opens the door for me, and i say thank you, getting in.

once y/n buckles herself in, i lean over, holding her face and kissing her. she laughs, kissing me back. "i've been dying to do that since i woke up," i say after sitting back in my seat. "it hasn't even been 24 hours," she smiles, starting the car up. "quit your complaining," i chuckle, taking my shoes off. "i'm not complaining," she laughs, reversing out of the car park. "okay," i smile, "how was work?" "it was good," she says, "how was your day?" "my day was good," i answer, "iris and i just went around here." "did you buy anything?" she asks. "surprisingly no," i smile. "shocker," she adds, turning left.

she stops in her garage, and we both get out. i hold my shoes, leaving it on the side of the door after i walk in her house. "okay, i'm gonna shower," y/n says, "you can go and do... something. look around or whatever." "your house?" i ask. "yeah, you've barely been anywhere except the kitchen, living room, bathroom and my bedroom," she chuckles, starting to walk up the stairs. i stay at the bottom, "okay then, let me know when you're done."

i start to walk to her kitchen, opening every drawer. it felt weird, but she told me i can. i open the last drawer, closing it after knowing y/n had everything normal in her drawer.

i hold the doorknob to a room i haven't been in yet. what if it's a dungeon? dead people? i push open the door, turning on the light on the side. the light illuminates, showing a gym. "didn't know y/n works out," i whisper to myself, closing the door.

i walk through the rest of the house, walking to y/n's room. i hold the handle, but the door opens. y/n smiles at me, "good timing. i was just about to call you." "i'm here," i chuckle, walking in. "snoop around?" she asks. "i did," i sit on the bed. "find anything interesting?" she asks, sitting beside me. "no," i say, looking at her, "was i meant to?" "no, just asking," she laughs. "also, do you work out?" "when i can," y/n says, falling back onto her bed. "well considering you have a wholegym, you obviously do work out a lot. hot," i note, falling back too. y/n chuckles, "anything coming up for you?" "well, i need to figure out my grammy dress, pre grammy red carpet dress, and the after party dress," i explain. "isn't the grammys in february?" she asks. "yeah, but i gotta be ready months before, so i'm planning stuff tomorrow," i smile. "why don't you just wear one dress?" she asks, sitting up and facing me. "that'd be easier, but no one does that," i say, sitting up too. "seems a little extra," she shrugs. "tell me about it," i laugh.

y/n's pov
olivia and i go out eat dinner. i turn on the car, connecting my phone to the car. i go onto my playlist, hitting shuffle. 'red' by taylor swift starts to play. olivia jerks her head to me, "you listen to taylor swift?!" "i live and breathe taylor swift," i laugh. "oh, i should've dated you earlier," olivia laughs too. "loving him is like driving a new maserati down a dead end street!" we both sing.

i get out of the car as olivia goes to do her shoelaces. i quickly walk to the other side, opening olivia's door. "put your other foot out," i say. olivia twists herself, placing her foot on the edge of the car floor. i pick up her shoe, sliding it in. i tighten her shoelaces, starting to tie them. "you treat me like a baby," olivia laughs. i look up at her, smiling, "you don't want me to?" "it's cute," olivia says. i chuckle, pushing myself up after tying her shoelaces.

i move back, and olivia steps out of the car. i close the door, and we walk to the restaurant.

i open the garage door, looking over at olivia as i wait for the door to go fully up. i smile, seeing she was asleep. after i park the car, i close the garage door and i unbuckle my seatbelt, cautiously retracting it quietly.

i walk to the other side of the car, opening the door to olivia's side. i lean down, putting her phone that was in her lap in my pocket. unbuckling her seatbelt, i move olivia's arms over my shoulders, sliding my hands under her thighs and her back.

i pull her up, getting her out of the car. i close the door with one hand, walking to the door. i twist it open, and i carry olivia upstairs. i lay olivia on my bed, and i go to get ready for bed.

i walk out of the bathroom, seeing olivia staring at the ceiling. "do you teleport me here every time i fall asleep?" she asks, smiling at me tiredly. "you caught me," i chuckle, laying on the bed. olivia groans, getting off the bed, "need go brush my teeth and wash my face."

she lays back in bed, taking a deep sigh, and pulls the blanket up to her chest, "i'm still in my outfit, i'm so tired to change." i smile, kneeling on the bed, "let me help you, dirty." "i can just wear my bra and underwear," olivia tells me. "no problem," i say, putting a leg over olivia's waist.

i take off olivia's jumper, dropping it onto the floor beside the bed. i hold the hem of her shirt, pulling it up. after i gently pull off the shirt, olivia smiles at me. i smile back with a soft chuckle, shuffling off her.

i reach under the blanket, unbuttoning her buttons and pulling her zipper down. sliding my thumb under the waistband of olivia's jeans, and olivia pushes her hips up and i pull her jeans off, dropping them onto the floor. "thank you," olivia whispers. "that's okay," i say, laying back down.

i lean over, turning off the bedside lamp. "you work tomorrow, right?" olivia asks. "yeah," i smile, "at 2pm, though." "that's okay then," olivia says, "i gotta go at 1:30." "i'll drop you off," i say. "thank you," olivia smiles. "come closer," i whisper. olivia whispers an 'okay', shuffling over and laying her head on my chest and wrapping her arms around me. i wrap my arms around her waist, tracing random patterns on her back with my nails. "you're perfect," olivia whispers. i smile, "far from, but thank you." "not even gonna bother to go back and forth with this," olivia says, moving up, "but you're perfect to me." "well, you're perfect too," i smile, closing my eyes. "not gonna argue," liv says, "so thank you." "you're welcome," i say. "goodnight y/n," olivia says, "i'll see you in the morning." "goodnight olive," i whisper, "i'll be here tomorrow."

a/n - ik i said this would be my last book but i've made little oneshots which are that're a few chapters long for each which i'll upload in the future, and i'll probably continue the 'our summer' book when the second season of tsitp comes out :))