𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬𝟱 - 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸𝘆

a/n - plaesaefea coeat

"what would you wanna try in bed?" i ask, wrapping my arm around her. "let me think about that," olivia laughs. i smile, rubbing my thumb on olivia's bare stomach. "you know... i kinda wanna get, like, a sex toy or something," olivia giggles, moving her hand between her thighs. "like a dildo?" i ask, chuckling as i move olivia's hand from her thighs and replacing it with mine. "yeah," olivia says, "weird, isn't it?" "nah, not really," i say, "i've thought about it too." "so... do you want to?" olivia asks. "we gotta figure out a way to get it," i laugh.

the next day , 8pm
i push open the door after unlocking it with my eye, walking into the fabricator room. i let the door close, sitting at my desk.

after about three hours, i look at the holographic... nanotech eight inch... dick. can't believe i'm doing this right now. i pick up my phone, accepting liv's facetime. "hey," she smiles, in dan's studio. "hey liv," i smile back, "how's music going?" "going good," olivia says, "what are you up to?" i look up at the machine, looking back down at olivia and chuckling, "i'll show you when you get home." "i wanna know now, then," olivia laughs too. "i have to show you at home," i say, "but i gotta get back to... working on it. i'll see you soon?" "okay," olivia smiles, "bye, i love you." "i love you more, see you."

i hold the small, silver, metallic device in my hand, no bigger than the surface area of a pea. "here... goes nothing," i say, taking my pants and underwear off. the device sticks to where a dick would go. please don't fuck up my body.

my body connects with the device, and it starts to grow. having a weird feeling on my body, i pretty much watch myself get a dick. god, it was a weird sight.

i take it off, chuckling. placing it on my desk, i hear the garage door.

10pm
i kiss olivia, and she chuckles, pulling away. "what did you wanna show me? i've been thinking about it non-stop after you hung up," olivia says. "okay," i say, "you're either gonna hate it or love it." "i'm scared!" olivia squeals.

i sit olivia on the bed, standing in front of her and holding the device in my hand. olivia squints her eyes to see it, "what is that?" "it's, um... basically a dick," i say. "what?!" olivia blurts out, laughing. "i know! i was like, 'what the hell am i doing?'." "show me," she grins.

olivia stares at my dick, mouth open. "i know, it's weird, right?" "it's... literally a dick," olivia says, "you see, i expected a dildo! but it's literally in your skin. " "yeah, i know," i chuckle, "do you find it weird?" "no," olivia shakes her head, "why's it already big? it's... not, like, hard yet." "well, i can change the size if you want." olivia laughs, "no, no, this is good."

she stands up, looking at me, "so... it's literally a dick. like, you can feel if i touch it?" "yeah, it should," i say. olivia hums, taking off her shirt in front of me. "oh, like right now?" i ask. "yeah, why not?" 

smut warning!! explicit!!! g!p y/n so if you're not comfortable with this please don't read it.

olivia pulls me in for a kiss after she gets me fully naked. i kiss olivia back, moaning loudly in her mouth as her hand wraps around my dick. olivia chuckles pulling away from the kiss. "feels good, huh?" she whispers, breath on my lips. "yeah," i whisper back, "really good." 

my hands go to olivia's bra clasp, unhooking it. she lets it drop off, and i guide olivia down onto the bed. i go to lay on top of her, but she stops me by putting her hands on my shoulder. "i wanna try," her hands trail down my chest, "to suck you off." "yeah?" i ask. "mhm," she hums, smiling.

i lay on the bed, head on pillow. olivia makes her way over, kneeling position in front of me. she bends down, tilting her head to the side. "holy shit!" i moan as she takes a long, slow lick up my dick. i close my eyes, leaning my head back. 

olivia parts her lips and slips her mouth around my dick, moving up and down once comfortable. her tongue slides around the head of my dick and i can't help but let out a few more moans.

olivia uses her hand to jerk off the rest of my dick she couldn't get down to, syncing her mouth with her hand. "liv..." i moan, "that's so good."

i let out a louder moan as olivia flicks her tongue on the crown of my dick. "liv! god, i'm gonna cum," i say, feeling myself almost getting paralyzed. she pulls out with a 'pop', smiling as she licks her lips. "how was that?" she asks, moving over to me, "haven't done that before." "you're perfect," i whisper.

i flip over olivia so i was on top of her. i start to go down, but olivia says, "wait." i look up at her. "i don't need that, i just really need you inside of me," she explains. "are you-" "so sure," she nods quickly, "just... right now. please."

i hold my dick, lining it with olivia's entrance. i look up at her, met with a little nervous but eager face. "stop teasing," olivia moans as i rub my dick up and down olivia's extremely wet slit. 

olivia and i moan at the same time as i start to push myself into her, olivia's nails clawing at my back. the feeling was unreal, the inside of olivia feeling warm, wet and smooth. with the head of the dick in and feeling olivia's insides stretch to fit me, it was one of the best physical feelings.

with half of myself in olivia, i look up at her, olivia's eyebrows furrowed and mouth open. "are you okay?" i breathe out. "hurts a little, but it's so good," she whispers, watching as i push more of myself in slowly.

once eight inches is fully in, i give olivia time to adjust. "okay... you can start to move, my love," olivia whispers. "okay," i whisper, starting to move inside of olivia.

after a few seconds of getting a slow rhythm, and olivia and i constantly moaning, i find a bit of a faster rhythm. "y/n, faster... and deeper... please," olivia begs, kissing my collarbone repeatedly. "just... like... that!" olivia screams louder at each thrust, making me moan on the side of her neck. clenching her folds around me at the pleasurable penetration, olivia's moans only got louder.

i suck harshly on olivia's nipples as she rakes her nails down my back. of course it hurt a little, but it felt amazing. olivia positions her legs on top of my shoulders, allowing me to go deeper. "right there!" she gasps, telling me i hit the right spot, "push it... all the way... in!" i moan and  continue to hit olivia's spot, having a surge of confidence as i was actually fucking my girlfriend.

my thumb goes to olivia's clit, adding stimulation by rubbing her clit. olivia arches her back even more, moaning. "you like that?" i moan to her, watching olivia as she squeezes her eyes shut, nodding quickly. "fuck olivia," i press down on her clit and rub her faster, "you're so tight... so good." "just... for you," she moans, and i start to feel olivia's pussy start to clamp around my dick.

i moan at the feeling, knowing olivia was close. "y/n... i'm gonna cum right on your dick!" olivia squeals, pulling me into a kiss. i let out a moan into her mouth, feeling myself right behind her.

olivia clamps around me as she yells loudly, squeezing my shoulders as i pinch her clit and hit her g-spot at the same time. i feel olivia release as i was in her, letting out an exhale as i continue to pound into her as she rides out her orgasm, her whole body shaking. "liv... i'm gonna- cum now," i moan. olivia rolls her hips onto me, adding even more friction. "cum in me," she whispers. i take off olivia's legs off my shoulder, and she wraps it around my waist, pulling me deeper as i finally explode inside of her with a load moan.

olivia gasps as she locks me around her waist, "oh my god... i can feel you filling me." "yeah," i whisper, letting out one more thrust of my hips before pulling out. olivia lets out one more moan as i take myself out of her, letting her legs drop onto the bed.

i watch mine and olivia's juices drip out of her with a touch of blood, my heartbeat beating faster. i listen to olivia's, and it was going just as fast. "that was..." olivia breathes out, pulling me on top of her, "absolutely amazing." "we should've done this sooner," i smile. "you actually... fucked and came inside me," she says, "it felt so good." "yeah?" i ask, kissing olivia. she hums, and kisses me back. i pull away, moving my hand down my body. i hear the satisfying nanotech as it contracts. i take off the device, dropping it onto the bedside table.

i look back at olivia, kissing her forehead twice, "now... let me clean you up."

another a/n - how r we feeling? ik i lack smut scenes but i feel like it's easier when we have a dick lol, i've already written more smut in the following chapters so again, if you're uncomfy please skip it :))