CHAPTER 146 - recess therapy

a/n - please voteeeee

olivia's pov , 2 days later 
"miles, what do you wanna talk about?" julien shapiro-barnum asks miles for the 'recess therapy' interview. "most of it... is love!" he exclaims as i look at him. "love," i nod, speaking into the microphone. "do you wanna describe love to us?" julien asks. "love it so much, you want to marry it," miles answers confidently. i laugh silently, looking at the camera.

i speak into the microphone, "you know, i think i'm in love." "really?" miles asks, looking at me. "oh, so in love," i chuckle, "i actually married them, so you're right!" "wow," miles says, placing his hand on my knee, "i'm really glad you found love." 

julien and i laugh, and i say, "thanks, miles!" "who is it?" he asks. "who's my wife?" i ask. miles smiles, nodding. "this girl right here," i say, taking my phone from behind me. i tap my screen on, showing a selfie of y/n, jada and i.

i wore a red dress, y/n in an emerald green one and jada in a lavender one. y/n took the photo, holding jada as well. my lips were on jada's cheek, and y/n having her cheek against jada's as they both smiled widely. it was one of my favorite pictures ever.

miles gasps, "WHAT?!" he yells into the microphone. "what?" i laugh, putting my phone behind me. "wait- wait, your wife is spider-woman?!" he asks, eyes wide open. "i know, right?!" i exclaim, playing along. "what?!" he screams, julien and the crew laughing. "do you like spider-woman?" i ask. "i love her!" miles says, "can you- can you call her?!" 

i laugh again, picking up my phone. "how about a facetime?" i ask. "yes!" he squeals. i laugh, facetiming y/n. i get me, miles and julien in the frame as we wait.

after a ring, y/n picks up, smiling at her phone. "oh, hey everyone!" y/n waves, laughing. "spider-woman!" miles exclaims. "miles is a huge fan of you, y/n," i explain. "oh really?" y/n smiles. "yes!" miles nods vigorously, "can you come here? like, another special guest?!" y/n laughs, "would that be okay?" jada was out with my parents and y/n's mom today, so it would be practical.

miles and i look at julien, and he scoffs with a laugh. "obviously!" julien says. "yes!" miles says, making all of us laugh. y/n laughs, "okay, can you send me the address, liv?" "okay," i smile, "i'll do it now." "alright, see you guys soon," y/n waves, hanging up.

y/n's pov
as the nanotech suit was charging, i put on my red and black one. i jump off the balcony, swinging to the building.

i walk into the room where they were filming, smiling as i see julien, liv and miles on the couch. "spider-woman!" he yells. i pull my mask off, laughing as he jumps up and down in his seat on the couch. i walk over, taking a seat next to olivia after i say hi to julien. "wait, we should swap," olivia says, "i think he likes you more than me." i chuckle, olivia and i swapping seats.

i stare at miles as he stares at me in awe. he brings his index finger up, poking my arm. olivia and julien chuckle, and i poke him back. "how do you shoot webs?" he asks. i laugh, "i just press this." i point to the web shooter's trigger. "can i press it?" he asks. "go for it," i say, aiming my wrist at the ground. he presses it with his finger, and a web shoots to the ground. he gasps, looking at me.

we get back onto the topic of love. "the only person you can't marry is your cousins!" he exclaims. we all burst out laughing, and olivia leans into me as she does. "you're so right!" olivia exclaims. "but... what happens if you marry someone that's your cousin?" i ask, olivia holding the microphone to me. olivia lets out a light chuckle. "something bad happens to your body," miles answers. olivia covers her mouth as she and i burst out laughing. after julien's laughter dies down, he asks, "anyways, miles, what's your favorite color?" julien ask as olivia and i silently laugh. 

olivia lightly hits my arm, wrapping an arm loosely around mine.

"do you had advice in, like, how to search for someone that you feel that way about for someone?" olivia asks, referring to marriage. "look at everybody around you," he says. "okay," olivia nods. "and then what?" julien asks. "pick a person that looks kind," he says. "great start," i say, "what other qualities?" "it cannot have bags that... that, and it's running, or a suitcase, and it's running very fast into stores and is not paying," miles answers. "you don't want people who have baggage or people who steal," julien summarizes. "do i get bonus points if i stop those people?" i ask miles. he looks at me, smiling and nodding, "yep!"

"you wanna marry zoey?" julien asks. "yeah," miles nods. "are you in love?" "um... yeah! we actually played together," miles says. olivia and i gasp, and we look at each other. "they played together," i whisper, olivia smiling and nodding as she presses her lips together. "and playing together means that you're in love, right?" olivia asks, looking at miles as she moves closer to me, the side of her body touching mine. "yeah," miles confirms. "i agree," olivia nods. "do you ever play with y/n?" miles asks. "we play with our baby," olivia says. "baby?!" miles gasps, "the one in the picture?!" "yeah! that's jada," i smile. "wow," he whispers, "is she good?" "like, well behaved?" olivia asks. "yes." "oh, totally," olivia says, "you know, i think you'd like her." "me too," miles says, "i have a baby brother, so i know." "wow," i say, "how old is he?" "um... little," miles nods as his answer. "very accurate," i nod, "is he good?" "he cries a lot," miles sighs, looking down. "yeah, everyone cries a lot," julien says. "like, a lot, a lot," miles exaggerates. "same," olivia sighs, leaning her head on my shoulder. "does she make you cry?" miles asks, pointing at me as he looks at olivia.

olivia and julien laugh as i gasp. "no! no, not y/n," olivia says. "then why?" miles asks, "you're in love!" olivia laughs, "just for the little things, you know. like my daughter growing up always gets me a little teary." "but isn't that good? you get to see her grow," miles says. "good point," i say as olivia puts the microphone in front of me, "it's bittersweet. we want her to stay small, but we wanna see her grow up, you know?" "i know," miles says. "i hope she grows up to be as kind and smart as you, miles," i smile, "you're very sweet!" "i guess," miles shrugs it off. olivia and i look at each other, laughing.

"y/n, have you heard of immortal jellyfish?" miles asks. "oh, yeah. they're so cool," i chuckle. "wait, really?" he asks. "yeah!" "immortal jellyfish?" olivia asks, laughing. "they're real! they live forever," miles tells her. "if the jellyfish grows old or damaged, the species can evade death by reverting to a baby polyp stage," i tell liv. she raises her eyebrows, nodding. "like a reset button!" miles exclaims. "exactly like that," i say. "every day's a learning day," julien says, "i didn't even know that until that i interviewed miles." "we're just too smart," i say, putting my hands up to miles. 

he high fives me, and i look at liv. "i love this kid," i whisper. olivia chuckles, nodding.

i leave my hand on olivia's knee as we looks at julien. he asks miles, "what's the best feeling?" "the best feeling is when i'm looking at a lantern fly and i want to kill it!" julien and i laugh, olivia covering her mouth. "do your part miles, high five. get rid of them," miles high fives him. 

another a/n - this interview cured me fr