CHAPTER 153 - mint ice-cream

a/n - please vote AHHH!!!

we sit on the couch again, jada in front as she plays with her toys on the coffee table. i smile as she puts her figurines in the car seats. "vroom vroom!" jada makes sounds to herself as she pushes the car back and front.

i look at y/n as she puts both her calves on jada's shoulders as a rest. "huh?" jada says, confused as she looks at y/n's socks, making me laugh. jada pushes y/n's legs off, but y/n puts it back on. "mommy," jada warns, pushing them off again. 

after she pushes them off, jada turns around, standing up and looking at y/n. "wasn't me," y/n smiles. "no," jada laughs, placing her hands on her thighs and leaning towards her, "you!" "you're so cute," y/n laughs, picking jada up and placing her on her lap. jada leans forward, and y/n kisses jada's forehead.

i was so grateful to be able to see y/n with our daughter every single day. it was truly a blessing to see, and it made me fall in love with y/n even more. 

jada laughs as y/n holds her up in the air. she brings her down, kissing jada's forehead and pushing her back up. "hey, love. how're you going with the device for the rest of the world?" i ask. "oh, i decided to change the material from nanotech to something else to make it more affordable," i say, "so instead of it... like, extending, it's just there." "so a dildo," i laugh. "yeah," y/n laughs, kissing jada's cheeks. "i think i just gotta do, like, one or two final meetings then they're gonna announce it, then it'll be available a few months later," she tells me. "are you nervous?" "yeah," y/n says, "i just... don't want people to think that if someone goes wrong with their pregnancy that it's my fault, you know? it's still the same percentages of risks as a normal pregnancy and birth. i hope people get that."

she was right. it would be a lot of pressure, she was finding a new way to repopulate. she was changing the world. "i get that," i say, "it'll be okay, love." y/n looks at me, smiling and kissing me.

y/n puts jada for her nap, and i watch her jump down the stairs and walking to me. she sits where she sat before, looking at me. "hi," i smile, y/n cupping my cheeks. i close my eyes as she kisses me, wrapping my arms around her neck.

i lean back, slowly falling onto the couch as y/n follows on top of me. her hands go up my shirt, and i smile as she starts to massage my breast. i pull away, taking y/n's shirt off.

we sit up and i hover above y/n's lap as i start to kiss her neck, letting my hand work on her dick. y/n lets out a soft moan, moving her hand to my neck and gently pulling me back up. she holds my neck as she pulls me in for another kiss.

i look down, holding y/n's dick as i slowly sink myself onto it. "shit," i whisper, "did... is it bigger?" "maybe a little," y/n smiles, pulling me in for another kiss. i smile, starting to move up and down. "need help?" y/n asks after a couple minutes. "maybe," i chuckle, placing my hands on y/n's shoulders. 

i lean down to y/n as her hand go down to my ass, helping me move up and down. "fuck," i moan, "right there, y/n." "yeah?" y/n breathes out, "god, you're so good, liv." i smile, pressing my lips to y/n's. y/n moans against my lips, pulling away. i close my eyes as her mouth goes to my tits, moving her lips around my nipple.

y/n stays inside me as she lays me down on the couch. i put my leg on y/n's shoulder, and she places her hand on my knee, starting to move in and out. my eyes roll to the back of my head as she continues to hit my g-spot, "just like that y/n!"

"are you," y/n lets out a small moan, "close, babe?" "so close," i moan as her thumb goes to my clit. she leans down, pressing her lips to me. i pull away, moaning as i release all over y/n's dick. "fuck- liv," y/n pushes into me one more time, before releasing inside of me.

i close my eyes, feeling y/n fill me up. i smile, feeling y/n kiss my neck. i feel an emptiness yet fullness as y/n pulls out of me. i moan as she collects the cum that was leaking out of me with her fingers, gently sticking them back in.

i catch my breath as y/n cleans up, getting me dressed. "are you okay?" she asks, sliding my shorts on. "yeah," i smile, "just... catching my breath." y/n chuckles, and i feel her kiss my lips sweetly. 

i chuckle, watching y/n sit on the couch and take a piece of popcorn. she places it in her mouth, looking at me. "what?" she smiles. "nothing," i smile, "you're just perfect." "yeah, i get that a lot," y/n grins, making me laugh. "yeah?" i ask, watching her take another popcorn, "from your other wives?" "yes," y/n chuckles, "open your mouth- not, for that. for popcorn."

i open my mouth, and y/n puts her hand up to throw the popcorn into my mouth. "now... according to my calculations," y/n says, squinting her eyes. "just do it, love," i say, laughing. y/n laughs, throwing it. according to her calculations, it went into my mouth. "see?" she says, "physics." "shut up," i smile, eating it. 

y/n stands up, "jada's awake." i look at the baby monitor, seeing jada lay there with her eyes open. "i'll grab her," y/n says, quickly running upstairs.

y/n's pov
i walk into our room, opening the curtains. "mommy," jada whispers. i smile, making my over to the bed, "hi, baby. good nap?" i pull jada up, going to change her diaper. sometimes i wish i didn't have enhanced smell.

"all clean," i say, putting her pants back on. i lift jada up, kissing her cheek before we head downstairs. 

we start to walk to the ice-cream store, and i look at jada as she walks slowly. "up," jada says, putting her hands to me. "tired already?" i chuckle, picking jada up. 

we look at the ice-cream flavors, and i look at liv. "which one are you gonna get?" i ask. "no idea," olivia says. "which one would you like, jada?" i say, looking at her. jada looks at the ice-cream flavors, scanning across.

i hold the ice-cream in one hand. "want some, jada?" olivia asks. "liv, i don't think she's gonna like mint chocolate chip," i chuckle. "we'll see now," olivia smiles at me as jada licks the ice-cream. we laugh as jada scrunches her face. i smile as olivia laughs. i place my chocolate chip ice-cream in front of her, and jada licks it with a smile. "better, isn't it?" i ask. "shut up," olivia laughs, "jada, want some?" jada looks at the mint ice-cream, then at olivia with a blank face.

i laugh as she shakes her head. "no," she says, looking back at my ice-cream. "acquired taste," olivia sighs as jada takes another lick of my ice-cream, "you'll like it when you grow up. i promise."

jada sits on my lap as olivia and i sit beside each other on a bench, eating ice-cream. i hold the napkin as jada gets the ice-cream all over her face. "yum, isn't it?" i smile, taking a lick. 

2 days later
i walk into the house, kissing olivia. "i have something for you," olivia tells me. "okay," i smile, following olivia as she leads me to the living room. she hands me a box, and i hold it, looking at her. "i don't... i'm scared, liv," i chuckle. "open it right here, dimples," olivia says.

i open the box, widening my eyes. there, was a pregnancy test with two lines on it, on top of a baby shirt with 'rodrigo' on it. "are you serious?" i ask, chuckling as i look up at olivia. "yes," olivia smiles widely.

i laugh, placing the box down and wrapping my arms around olivia. "oh my god!" i squeal, lifting her up and hugging her, "when did you test?!" "yesterday night," olivia laughs as i put her down. "oh my gosh," i chuckle, "you kept it so well!" "i know, i'm so proud," olivia smiles, "it took me all of my will power to not blurt it out." "this is crazy," i laugh again, hugging olivia.

another a/n - so i've decided to put the epilogue in a separate chapter so there's a total of 155 chapters, but the epilogue will be released the same time as the next/last chapter :))))