𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬𝟵 - 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲

a/n - please vote

i walk to olivia's house, looking around as i stand in front it. i place my phone against a wall and start to video, taking off my mask and leaving it beside my phone. i smile, knocking on olivia's door.

olivia opens it. "pizza delivery," i grin. olivia's mouth drops open, gasping, "you're here!" i laugh as i stumble back, olivia jumping onto me, "happy national girlfriends day!"

i wrap my arms around her body as she squeals, both of us laughing as i spin us around.

i pick up my phone, pressing pause. "oh you filmed this time?" olivia giggles. "i did," i smile, putting my phone in my pocket.

i look around olivia's house, "you decorated it so well!" "i know, i'm so proud of myself," olivia giggles. "i'm proud of you," i laugh, following olivia as she gives me a tour. "wait, did you swing here?" olivia asks. "yeah," i say, "to the airport then to yours." "with your suitcase?" she opens her bedroom door. "yep."

i open olivia's fridge, laughing. "babe, you have nothing in here," i say. "i actually do," olivia slides under my arm, "see? yoghurt, eggs, half of a chocolate cake." i smile, olivia closing the door. "it's necessities," she says.

i give her an unconvincing look, "how are you surviving out here?" "with the gift from the gods. ubereats," she grins, "just kidding. i was gonna go to the supermarket soon, actually." "can i come with?" "of course," olivia says, walking up to me.

we smile at each other, and olivia sighs. "thank you for coming here," she says. "you think i'd let my girlfriend be by herself on national girlfriends day?" i chuckle.

i put on a long coat over my suit, not bothering to get changed.

olivia hands me the keys and i unlock the car, opening the passenger door. before olivia gets in, she wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me tight. "thank you," she whispers, pulling her face away and kissing me.

i push the cart as we walk the supermarket aisles. "were you planning on making something for lunch or dinner?" i ask. "totally..." olivia says sarcastically, "nah, nothing." "um... how about dumplings with noodle soup?" i ask, "it's pretty cold." "that sounds perfect," olivia says.

i get closer to olivia as the girl holds up her camera. "actually wait, can you take it please?" she asks. "sure," i smile, taking her phone. i extend my arm out, getting olivia, the girl and i in the frame. 

we all smile, and olivia's lips go to my cheek. i take around four pictures, handing the phone back.

"ugh... bags," olivia complains as we look at the groceries in her trunk after parking in her garage. "don't worry about it," i smile, starting to put groceries together.

THWIP! i shoot a wide web out of my suit, wrapping it around the groceries. "you're so lazy," olivia laughs. "no, you're the one who started to complain about running in and getting shopping bags," i laugh too, holding a web and pulling it out of the trunk.

i hand it to olivia, and she says thank you, starting to walk in with a small giggle.

i take the rest of the groceries, holding it in one hand. i press the button to close the trunk, walking into the house.

i hold the chopsticks to olivia's mouth and she takes the strand of noodles from it. she chews, nodding, "it's good now." "perfect," i say. i feel a kiss on my cheek, and i smile.

as we wait for lunch, we walk to olivia's bedroom. olivia takes her phone, walking to the mirror. she takes out her phone, aiming the camera at the mirror. i avoid the mirror, thinking that olivia would take a picture by herself.

olivia looks at me, smiling, "come on, girlfriend." i chuckle, walking over to her. i stand beside her, and she presses her back against me. she leans her back over, and i laugh. "liv," i smile. "what?" she smiles back, putting her tongue out as she takes a few photos.

olivia wraps her arm around the back of my neck, flipping her phone for a selfie. we both smile at the camera, and then olivia kisses the corner of my mouth, taking a picture.

i watch olivia select the photo of her kissing the corner of my lip, starting to type a text. "national... girlfriend day," she whispers, "red heart, purple heart." 

she presses post, and turns off her phone. "how comfy is your bed?" i ask, falling on top of it, "mmm, comfy." olivia laughs, falling on top of me, "this is comfier."

i walk back into the house, looking down at the flowers. "finally," olivia smiles, looking down a the bouquet. "this is for you," i smile, "thank you for being my girlfriend."

olivia's pov
my heart starts to beat faster as i stare at y/n. "it was an accident, liv," she sighs, "i was drunk!"

i shake my head, "you were drunk, you weren't being controlled by another person! did we mean nothing to you? almost six years of your life, just to- throw it away by some stupid girl at the club?!" "i wasn't thinking straight!" y/n yells back, "just stop acting like this so we can talk!" i storm to the door, holding the door knob. "walk out the door... and we're done."

i take a deep, shaky breath and open the door, stepping out. i slam the door behind me, wiping my tears.

i gasp quickly, pushing myself off y/n as i wake up. "what the-" y/n says, looking at me as i flick the bedside lamp on.

i look at y/n, switching between her eyes as i breathe heavily. "are you okay?" y/n asks, sitting up. "who's... you... cheated on me."

y/n's eyes widen, eyebrows raising, "what?!" "in- in my dream," i whisper, "you cheated on me with a girl at a club while you were drunk. we yelled at each other- we never yell at each other... then you told me if i leave the room, we're over. so i left." "it was a dream, liv," y/n whispers too, "i didn't cheat on you. i promise." 

i sigh deeply, looking around the room. "you're heartbeat is through the roof," y/n says, putting her hand up to my forehead, "you're getting really hot too." i get out of bed, tying my hair up. "where are you going?" y/n asks. "i need... to go on a drive, or something," olivia says. "um, do you want me to come? we can... go for a swing. it helps me clear my head and calm down," i say. "i know," olivia says, "can we do that?" "we can," i smile, sitting up.

olivia holds me tight as i start to swing across new york. "want anything to eat? drink?" i ask. "it's almost three in the morning," olivia says, "who would be open?" "i can make you something when we get home," i say. "no, it's okay," olivia says, "thank you, though." 

i place olivia on the bed, taking off my web shooters. "are you okay?" i ask, tucking her hair behind her ear. "yeah," she says, opening her arms. i smile, laying on top of olivia. "thank you... so much for coming with me tonight," olivia says, "i love you." "of course," i close my eyes, "i love you too. wake me up if you're not feeling so well, okay? and... maybe try not to push me off the bed." olivia laughs, wrapping her arms around me, "you got a deal."