𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝟱 - 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀

a/n - vote rn

olivia and i pull away from the hug, both smiling. "how about we talk for a little longer?" olivia suggests. "yeah," i say. "okay," olivia holds my hand, and we start to walk around.

after another hour of olivia and i talking, we decide to go home. we say goodbye to most people, and i open the door for olivia. "thanks," she says, walking out.

we get home, and olivia and i get into bed after getting ready. i lean my body on the headboard as olivia does the same. i look at olivia as she goes on her phone. "hey, liv?" i say. "yeah?" she asks, looking at me. "you're not mad at me, are you?" i ask. "no," olivia chuckles, "it's funny. you should've seen the look on her face!" "are you sure?" i ask again. "yeah," olivia's smile disappears, face turning into a worried look, "are you okay?" "yeah, i'm good," i tell the truth, "are you okay?" "i'm good," olivia smiles again, "it's good that you're good and that i'm good." "yeah, it's pretty good that you think it's good that you're good and that i'm good," i laugh. "you said that so fast," olivia laughs too, "my brain can't process that quickly." "slow," i smile. "shut it," she smiles back, lightly tapping two fingers on my cheek twice.

i lay my body on olivia's closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around her waist. "liv?" i whisper. olivia lets out a questioned hum. "this is gonna sound cheesy," i start. "say it. no promises i won't laugh," olivia tells me. "i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," i sigh happily. "aww," olivia chuckles softly, "that's too bad." 

"shut up!" i laugh, "i knew you'd do this." "i'm kidding," olivia laughs, "that's really cute. i can't wait either." "that's too bad," i mock, both of us laughing.

2 months later
i take a picture of the lilac flowers in a small pot, sending it to olivia.

'saw this, should i get it?'

i wait for her reply as i look around, feeling my phone buzz. i look down, seeing olivia had said:

'cute! what for?'

i text her back with a smile.

'ur grave😁'

olivia texts back instantly.

'in that case nvm'

'get me the most expensive flowers'

i chuckle, calling her. she picks up after one ring. "so, flowers are a yes?" i ask. "depends," she sighs, "is it above five hundred dollars?" "uh... try dividing that by twenty," i tell her. "not bothered to do the math, but that's not enough. five hundred minimum," she says. "okay, i'm getting them," i bend down and pick them up. "okay," she laughs, "oh! also." "also," i repeat as i wait, walking to the self-checkout. "um, turns out we're selling the apartment," she says. "seriously?" i ask, starting to scan the groceries. "yeah, iris wants to move in with henry since they'd been together for forever," she says, "and i'm barely home with her anyways." "ah, so you're homeless?" i smile. "i'm so done with you," olivia laughs, clearing her throat, "may i move in with you, y/n?" "pass," i tell her, scanning the next thing. "y/n! i'm being serious," olivia tells me with a smile in her voice. "i'm kidding, of course. when are you moving out?" "we're planning end of week... six days," she says. "cool," i say, "i'll help you move tomorrow since i'm off, i've got cardboard boxes too." "okay, perfect," she says, "are you almost done grocery shopping?" "yeah, i'm scanning everything," i say, placing the chips in the shopping cart. "alright, i'm still out with iris, i'll be home in an hour or so." "much needed hour away from you," i smile. "yeah, iris is, like, my therapist right now with all the complaining i'm doing about you," olivia laughs jokingly. "i should get one," i say, starting to push the cart out after paying. "yeah, although there's nothing for you to talk about with me. except that i'm basically perfect." "ha!" i blurt out as a joke, "almost got me." i hear olivia laugh, and i keep my smile.

i open the trunk of the car, starting to unload the bags. "i gotta go eat now," olivia says. "okay, enjoy lunch," i say, "i love you, tell iris i say hi!" "you got it," olivia laughs, "i love you more, and i'll tell her now. bye, my love!"

i hear the door unlock, and i walk downstairs, seeing olivia coming in from the front door, holding multiple bags. "welcome back," i smile. "thanks," she smiles back, pulling me into a hug. "how was shopping?" i hold her bags as we walk upstairs. "shopping was good," she says, opening the bedroom door. "you have to do a shopping haul for me," i lay the bags on the bed. 

i sit cross legged, watching as olivia shows me what she bought. "next," she picks up a white cropped bralette style top, showing me. "try it on?" i ask. "your wish is my command," she says as she takes off the previous top she tried on. she was in a black bra, putting the top on. i wait for olivia to finish, and she turns around, showing me the top. "you look so cute," i smile. "you sure it's not too showy?" she asks, turning to the side and looking at the mirror that was beside one of the walls. she fixes the straps as she turns her head to the side in a judging way. "no, you look great," i say, "i promise." "you always say that," she turns back to me, "i don't even know if you're lying or not." "liv, i never lie to you," i tell her, "i swear. you always look amazing." "okay," olivia smiles, "next item of clothing."

olivia shows me a white corset. "help me tie it at the back?" she asks, sitting in front of me. "no problem," i lean forward, kneeling on my knees as i start to tighten her corset. "let me know if it's too tight, okay?" i say. "got it," she says. i tie it at the bottom, bring my lips to olivia's shoulders. she lets out a light giggle as i pepper kisses on her shoulder. "y/n, you haven't even seen me in it properly," she breathes out, moving her head to the other side as i start to kiss up her neck. "i know," i say against her neck, "don't even have to." 

i pull away as i give her a small peck on the cheek. "okay, show me," i say. she stands up, "here." i look at the corset, smiling. "you are so cute," i laugh. "y/n, i have to look good, not cute," she tells me. "hey, who said you didn't look good? cute is good," i tell her, "you look jaw dropping." "okay," olivia laughs, "thank you."

olivia takes off the corset, leaving her top half in a bra. "ah, last thing." i wait in anticipation as she takes out the last box.

"oh wow, didn't expect that," i chuckle nervously. olivia held up a deep red laced bra and underwear set. "yeah, i saw it and got it," she smiles. "that's how buying stuff works," i smile. "okay, i'm returning this," she puts it back in the box. "i'm kidding! i'm kidding, i'm kidding," i panic. "i was joking," olivia laughs, taking it back out, "i'm not gonna put it on now." "why not?" i ask. "because it's too much hassle," she laughs, "i'll put it on tomorrow night." "oh, tomorrow night?" i raise an eyebrow. olivia laughs, shaking her head, "if that's what you want!" "i don't mind," i smile, "whatever happens." 

another a/n - how do i schedule the schedule to schedule the schedule to post...