CHAPTER 11 - dimples

a/n - please vote!!

i run into the building. "looks like someone rushed here," kaizen says. "still... on the dot," i breathe out, catching my breath as i lean on the wall.

2 days later , 9pm
i get into my car after work, taking a deep breath and leaning back. i hear footsteps coming, and i look out my window, seeing olivia running up to my car. i chuckle, rolling my window down. "are you busy?" olivia asks, "i just went in the cafe and your friends said you just left so i ran around the building." "i'm not busy," i smile. "okay," olivia says, reaching into my car. she unlocks the car, pulling the door open. "you're not gonna rob me, right?" i ask, getting concerned.

olivia doesn't answer, bending down and getting in. "what are you doing?" i laugh as her leg goes over my body. she sits on my lap, closing the door shut. we look at each other, and olivia takes a deep breath. her hands go to my jaw, leaning in and kissing me.

i close my eyes, sinking into her lips. the way she kissed me was so natural, the way we kissed. as if we've done it a million times, the puzzle pieces finally connected with each other.

i kiss back immediately, making olivia let out a short laugh from her nose. i smile, pulling away. "what's all this?" i ask. "i'm doing what you said, we're making out in your bmw," she smiles, catching her breath. "but... why?" i ask, "feels a bit random." "are you complaining?" olivia asks. "no! no, 'course not," i deny, and drop my hand to the side of the car, reclining the seat down. it was almost full down, and olivia keeps her eyes on me. 

i hold olivia's waist, swapping us around. i lay olivia on the chair, sitting on her waist. olivia pulls my face down, noses touching. i smile at her, and she smiles back. she puts her tongue out and blows it, and i laugh, wiping my face.

i pull away, both of us breathless. olivia looks up as she catches her breath, and i take this time to hold the side of her neck as i bend down, starting to kiss her neck. she lets out a sigh, sliding her hand up my shirt. 

i pull away from her neck, chuckling. "what did you do?" she asks, giggling too. i take out my phone, taking a picture of her neck. i flip my phone, and olivia laughs. "y/n!" she smiles, "how on earth am i gonna cover that up?" "turtlenecks," i laugh, turning my phone off. "how long do hickeys stay on for?" she asks. "forever," i smile. "shut up," she laughs, "seriously, how long?" "like 2 weeks," i laugh. "oh my god!" she hits my arm. "it's fine! i did it almost on your collarbone." 

after another hour, olivia decides to go home. "it's still pouring," i say. "nice observation," she laughs. "let me drive to your car, i've got an umbrella in my car," i say. "okay," she says. i push myself off her, and she moves to the passenger seat. i start the car up, "where'd you park?" "on the side of the building," olivia says.

i park behind olivia's car. "let me get my umbrella," i say, opening the car door. "are you going into the rain?" she asks. "yeah, but only for a second," i say, getting out of the car. i open the trunk, getting out the umbrella. i press the button the close the trunk, walking to olivia's side after opening it. i open her door, and she steps out. i move the umbrella in, making sure she doesn't get wet. 

we walk to her car, and i open the door for her. she gets in, smiling. i bend down, kissing olivia once more. "can i call you when i get home?" she asks. "yeah, of course," i smile. "okay, i'll call you soon," she smiles back. "drive safe," i say. "same to you," she chuckles. 

i get back into my car, looking into my camera on my phone. my lips were slightly swollen. i feel my lips, smiling and turning my phone off.

i get into bed, getting a facetime request from olivia. i accept, smiling, "hey!" "y/n!" she says, "i have a photoshoot tomorrow!" i gasp, covering my mouth. "how on earth is this gonna go away?!" she panics. "use a whisk," i laugh. "aren't you experienced," she smiles. "no, i just saw it on tiktok," i say. she walks to her kitchen, getting out a whisk. "this thing?" she asks, showing me. "yes, that thing," i laugh. "now what?" she asks. "just put it on the hickey and twist it back and forth,"i say. "okay, wait," she says, looking up and jogging. she props her phone on her bed, sitting on the bed. 

i smile as i watch olivia puts her phone on the hickey, starting to twist. "how long do i have to do this for?" she asks. "like ten minutes," i say, "you're lucky i didn't do it so it's that noticeable." "but it is noticeable," she laughs. after about 4 minutes olivia sighs, "my arm hurts." "you should just leave it there," i say. "you want my career to be over?" she smiles. "it's just a hickey," i shrug, "totally normal." "i hate you," she laughs.

after ten minutes, olivia puts the whisk on her bedside table. she looks into her phone, seeing herself through her side. "it's not gonna go right away," i laugh, "it'll be gone by tomorrow." "i hope so," she laughs. "why can't you just put makeup over it?" i ask. "i can't, other people do my makeup."

olivia lays down on her bed, laying on her side. "what time's your shoot?" i ask. "9," olivia responds. "am or pm?" "am," she chuckles, "what time do you work?" "oh, i'll send the photo thing of my work times," i say, swiping out of the facetime. "alright," olivia responds. "okay, sent," i say, tapping back onto the facetime. "you have work at... 6:30," olivia says, "that's early." "yeah, one of my earlier days," i sigh, "but i get off at 1, so it's okay." "what time do you wake up?" she asks. "5," i answer. "y/n, it's almost 12! you need to sleep," olivia says. "yeah, i do," i laugh, "i'm gonna go then." "okay, goodnight y/n," olivia smiles, "sweet dreams." "goodnight, olivia, have a good sleep," i smile back, hanging up.

"hi dimples," i hear someone say. i look up from the register, smiling at olivia. "dimples? and good morning," i smile, "don't you have your photoshoot?" "good morning, just wanted to grab a drink before i go," she smiles, "it's only 7:30. and yes, dimples. i love your dimples, it was the first thing i noticed about you, and your smile. it's really cute!" "thank you," i chuckle, "the usual?" "yes, please." i put it on the screen, paying for it. "name?" i ask. "olivia," she laughs. "how do you spell that?" i smile. "o," she spells out. i write an 'o' on the cup. "l - i - v - i - a," she spells. "hard name to spell," i chuckle. "people get it wrong all the time," she laughs. "i'll call you when it's ready," i smile. as olivia walks away, and i decide to write a little message under her name.

'good luck on the photoshoot! you'll smash it pretty girl <3'

i make olivia's drink, "olivia?" she walks up, smiling. i hand her the drink, "facetime me later?" "of course," she says, taking the drink. "actually, scrap that. are you free tonight?" "yes," she laughs, "another night in your bmw?" "i mean, we can, or we could have dinner together," i laugh too. "oh, right," olivia laughs, "of course. dinner sounds great." "okay, cool," i smile. "thanks for the drink, i gotta go now," she says. "okay, have a good day, olivia." "you too, y/n," she takes a sip of her drink. "i'll call you when i've finished work, get ready, but be comfortable." "perfect," olivia smiles, saying bye one more before leaving.