𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟲 - 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗿𝘁

a/n - please vote!!

i wake up by my alarm, seeing olivia sitting up, leaning against the headrest. "good morning," she smiles. "good morning pretty girl," i respond, pulling the blanket off me. "is it okay if i come with you to work? i'm gonna eat there with madison," olivia asks. "yeah, no problem," i say, standing up and stretching.

i open the door for olivia, and she gets out. "i'll walk you to the other side, sorry i parked here," i chuckle, locking the car. "it's okay," olivia laughs.

i push open the cafe doors, holding it for olivia. "thanks," she says, walking past, "looks like iris isn't here yet. i'll text her." "want a table while you wait?" i ask as we both walk to the counter. "nah, i'm good. i came here to eat on the floor. floor for two, please," olivia says. i laugh as i go behind the counter, "i'll kick you out." "do it," she smiles, "one less regular for you. well two, including iris." "iris can stay, you can't," i say, laughing, "let me clock in, i'll be two seconds."

i walk back out, seeing olivia still standing. "alright, floor for two," i say, putting it on the screen. olivia laughs and i pick up the menus, walking olivia over to her corner table.

she sits down, and i hand her a menu, placing the other one in front of her. "iris isn't gonna stand you up, is she?" i ask, smiling. "i'd hope not," olivia laughs, "you'd have to have brunch with me then." "no thanks," i laugh. "rude!" "i'm kidding! let me know when you're ready to order," i say, holding olivia's chin and pointing her head up. i lean down, kissing her forehead twice before walking back to the counter.

i see a notification from my glasses, seeing olivia's table was ready to order. i look up, seeing her smile at me. iris turns around too, waving. i wave back, walking over.

i stop beside their table, "hey iris." "hi y/n," she smiles. "what can i get you guys?" i ask. they tell me their orders, and FRIDAY notes it down on the side of my glasses. "is that all?" i ask, looking at iris, then olivia. "that's all," olivia smiles. "cool, it'll be here soon," i say. they both say thanks, and i smile, walking away.

olivia's pov
"yeah, so he texted me and was like 'oh, i'm so sorry i didn't know you had a girlfriend i shouldn't have kissed you' blah blah," i explain to iris. "but like... you didn't even show any interest in him in the first place, so it's weird he just kissed you," iris says. "right?" i scoff. "what did y/n say? did you tell her?" "of course i told her," i say, looking at y/n, "after that i went home early and i told y/n as she took off my makeup." "did she get mad?" "no," i smile, looking back at iris, "she said it's okay and she trusts me. she knows i don't like him." "did she seem mad?" "no, not at all," i laugh, "she joked and told me to bleach my lips after." iris laughs, "ah, i love her. i really think you guys are gonna last. like, i feel it in my body." "yeah, we are going to," i smile, "i can feel it too." 

i smile as y/n holds a place in one hand, balancing the other plate on her arm. she holds both drinks with the other hand. "how has she not dropped that," iris whispers. y/n reaches our table, setting the drinks down first. she places our plates in front of us, brushing her hands against each other subtly. "thank you," iris and i say at the same time. "jinx," y/n smiles, "jokes. you're welcome." y/n looks at me with a smile, and i chuckle. "enjoy your food," she says, looking at iris. "you t-" i cut myself off. iris and y/n laugh at me. "i'll enjoy my food," y/n smiles, "talk to you guys later." y/n places her hand on my head, giving the tiniest ruffle before walking away. 

i walk up to the counter, and y/n walks over. "hey," she smiles, "what's up?" i look up, and so does y/n. "the ceiling." "out," she points to the door. i laugh, "just a matcha donut, please." "actually, i was thinking that iris would like this oreo donut,"she says. she gets out two donuts, placing it in a bag. "i won't make you pay for iris', just let me know if she likes it, it's got oreo filling inside too."

(mouth watering)

(mouth watering)

i smile, "okay, i'll give it to her." "alright..." y/n puts the price on the screen, and i pay with my phone. after the payment goes through, she hands me the two paper black bags. "see you at home?" she asks. "yeah, i'm gonna hang at my apartment for a bit, then i'll head back," i say. "okay, great," she smiles, "need a lift back?" "iris can take me, it's okay. thanks though." "alright, see you later," she says. "see you soon," i smile.

we start to walk to iris' car, and she takes out the donut. "damn, this looks good already," iris says. "try it," i say, taking out my donut too. i watch her take a bite, letting out a muffled satisfied groan as she chews. "this is... a work of art," she says, swallowing and taking another bite.

iris opens the apartment door. "haven't been here in forever," i say, walking in. "i know," iris laughs, closing the apartment door. "you practically live with y/n." "yeah," i say, "is it weird? we've only been dating for, like, one and a half years." "you're not living living with her yet, so it's fine," iris says. i smile and keep my mouth shut, knowing if i said something, i'd be talking about y/n until i got home.

i squeal as y/n scoops me up into a hug, spinning us around after i get into the house. "good afternoon," i say breathlessly as she puts me down. "good afternoon," she smiles, keeping her arms wrapped around me as she goes for a deep kiss. i hum, pulling away after a few seconds. "very affectionate right now, y/n," i smile widely. "that a problem?" she smiles, kissing my bottom lip as i keep my smile. "not a problem at all," i laugh. "have you eaten dinner?" she asks. "no, not yet," i answer. "wanna go out to eat?" "of course."

i open the door for olivia, and we start to walk to the restaurant. we stop walking as someone yells out olivia's name. "oh, hi!" olivia says politely to the teenagers in front of us. they start to have a small chat. "oh,  you're y/n," a girl says, looking at me. "hi, nice to meet you," i smile. 

i place my arm on olivia's waist, smiling for the camera as a random person takes it. we say goodbye, and olivia and i start to walk off.

olivia and i sit in a small booth opposite each other. "one thing about fancy restaurants is how shitty the lighting is," olivia laughs, looking around. "it's actually pretty funny," i laugh too, looking at the singular drop down lamp from above us that shone a dim, yellow light, "might as well eat in the dark. "no literally," she smiles, "we should bring a portable lamp and use it." i take out my phone, putting on the flash. "oh," olivia says, "true, but that's too extra." "you're too extra," i blurt out. olivia kicks my shin from under the table. "ow!" "that's what you get!" "you think a flashlight as more extra than bringing a lamp." 

olivia laughs, covering her mouth, "ugh, shut up." "you shut up." another kick to the shin. "ugh, fuck off," i mutter. and another. "olivia!" i whisper yell, leaning down and rubbing my leg, "you're so abusive." "and you're so mean. you told me to fuck off!" "you kicked me twice! in the shin!" i laugh. olivia laughs, shaking her head as she leans back, crossing her arms with a smile. 

another a/n - btw guys i mightve accidentally wrote EDITH instead of FRIDAY and im too lazy to go back and change it so if i did pretend it says FRIDAY xx thanks

another another a/n - STREAM VAMPIRE BY OLIVIA RODRIGO HELLO???