𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵𝟲 - 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻

a/n - please voteee

i hold olivia's hand as we walk into my mom's house, closing the door. "hey mom," i smile, olivia and i sitting on the couch opposite. "hi girls," mom smiles too. "hi andrea," olivia smiles as i place our hands in my lap. "how are you, liv?" mom asks. "i'm good thank you, how are you?" olivia asks back. "i'm good," mom nods, picking up her tea, "did you guys want any tea?" "no thank you," olivia answers. "no thanks, mom," i say, "i need to talk to you." "oh, okay," mom settles down the tea, "what's wrong?" "so... a few nights ago, i decided to check dad's facebook," i say, holding olivia's hand tighter as i repeat the story for the second time. mom nods slowly as i start to explain.

i wait for mom's input as i finish explaining. "y/n..." mom sighs, "i know this is a lot for the both of us." "i know, trust me," i chuckle dryly. "thank you for telling me," mom says, "you know, you're at the point where you're mature. you've always been mature, but you're really mature in situations like these. i know a lot of people would go and find your dad and yell at him, so thank you for telling me first." "it's okay," i smile, "are you... gonna do something?" "there's nothing for me to do," mom answers, "there's a reason he didn't tell us."

olivia, mom and i start to walk to the front of the door. "hey, can i talk to you, liv?" mom says. olivia and i stop walking, both looking at mom behind her.

olivia smiles, "sure thing." olivia turns to me, "i'll meet you in the car?" "okay," i say, "bye mom, love you." "love you," mom hugs me tightly.

olivia's pov
once y/n walks closer to the car, i look at andrea. "olivia, i just wanna say thank you," andrea sighs as she smiles, "you've always been here for y/n. every time i talk to her, she always talks about you. you're making her really happy, thank you for being here for her." i chuckle, nodding.

"of course," i say, "she really means a lot to me too, she's been so supportive for me throughout these years too." we embrace for a few seconds, letting go.

i walk out to the car, seeing y/n push herself off the hood. "all good?" she asks, walking to my car door. "all perfect," i grin, getting in the car, "thank you."

y/n's pov
i place my hands on olivia's waist, gently moving her to the side. "excuse me," i say, letting go of her waist and pulling out the pull out trash can. "sorry," olivia giggles, turning off her phone. i drop the chip packet in, closing the drawer.

i look at olivia, smiling. "it's okay. hungry?" i ask. "not yet," she says, "you?" "no, i just ate," i say. "okay," olivia says, "i'm tired, that's what i am. the rain is not helping either." "then let's sleep," i say, looking out the window and seeing the sky black, rain pouring down.

olivia and i get into bed, and i pull the blanket up. "i love sleeping when it's raining," olivia says as i put my arm around her. she moves back into my stomach. "i know you do," i smile. "well, you know everything about me, so," olivia chuckles, placing her hand on top of mine. "right?" i say, "and we're sleeping so early." "what time is it?" she asks. i behind me at the clock, "8:30." liv giggles, "so early." "but so tired," i say. "that's right," olivia sighs, rubbing her fingers over mine. "and i need to clean the house," i whisper, closing my eyes. "tomorrow we will," olivia whispers back. "you're not hungry, are you?" i ask, "don't want you to sleep with a... hungry stomach." "i'm not hungry," olivia giggles, "you?" "neither," i answer.

i wrap my arms around olivia as she was now on top of me. i open my eyes, looking at the time. almost 12:30pm.

i reach over to the bedside table and pull on one of my web shooters. THWIP! i shoot a web to the blinds, holding the web and pulling on it. the blind opens, letting the sunlight in. "babe..." olivia groans tiredly, moving her face to the other side of my neck. "you have your lunch meeting, remember?" i say. "i know... it's still so early," olivia whispers. "well, if you can get ready in... an hour-" olivia pushes herself off me, looking at the clock. "what the fuck?!" she yells, getting off the bed.

i walk into the bedroom, taking a bite of the granola bar. "y/n! do you know where my hair straightener is?" olivia asks, poking her head out of the bathroom. "i... do not," i say, "you can use mine." "thank you," she says, head moving back. i walk into the bathroom, "do you want me to straighten it for you?" "that'd be great," olivia says.

i start to straighten olivia's hair as she does her makeup. i look onto the mirror, seeing the led time on it, showing 1pm. "don't rush," i say, "you have enough time." "i know," liv says. after i finish straightening her hair, i place the straightener down. 

i style olivia's hair briefly, "can you turn to me, please?" olivia places her eyelash curler down, facing me. i place a section of olivia's hair in front of her shoulders, "alright." "thank you," olivia smiles, kissing me quickly before turning around. "need anything else?" i ask. "not that i can think of," she answers.

"FRIDAY, can you turn up the music, please?" i ask as i vacuum around the kitchen. the music goes up, echoing through the house.

i walk to the door as i hear the garage door go down. i unlock it with my eye, pulling it open. i smile as olivia gets out, locking her car and walking to me. "hey, my love," she grins, walking in the house. "hey olive," i close the door, looking at her, "how was the lunch?" "really good," olivia places her hands on my shoulders as she kisses my cheek, "it was with people our age so it was a lot more natural, you know?" "yeah, i get that," i say, holding olivia's chin and kissing her. olivia pulls away with a hum, looking at the vacuum that was against the wall. "did you clean the house without me?" she asks. "yeah, i had nothing else to do," i say. "i would've helped! are you done?" she asks. "i finished, like, an hour ago," i chuckle, olivia taking her hands off my shoulder. "the whole house?" liv walks to the kitchen. "uh, i need to change the bedsheets and that's it," i answer. olivia switches her direction, walking up the stairs.

olivia and i start to put the mattress cover on. i tuck in my two corners, liv doing the other side. "what'd you talk about at lunch?" i take off the pillow cases as olivia takes off the blanket cover. "we talked about you for a bit, actually," olivia says. "talking shit?" i smile, throwing the cases in the hamper. "you bet," liv giggles, "no, we just started talking about partners, and i brought you up. we only talked about you for, like, a minute." "i see." olivia and i start to put the clean bedsheets in.

i walk up to liv after we finish making the bed. "hey," she grins, placing her arms around my neck. "hey," i smile back. we talk about my life, going onto olivia's. "i think one of my interviews came out today," olivia says. "really?" i ask. "really," she chuckles. "i'll watch it now," i hold olivia's waist, twisting us and falling onto the bed.

i fall on top of olivia, and she laughs. "i love watching your interviews, you know?" i tell her. "because i'm talking about you?" olivia giggles. "well, that's one of the reasons," i admit, "i think you're just so exciting and interesting. like, i just really love learning more about who you are." olivia's smile disappears. "what?" i ask, furrowing my eyebrows. olivia hugs me tight, letting out a shaky breath.

i slide my hands under her waist, hugging her back, "what's wrong?" "everything's... perfect," she whispers, "i love you so fucking much."