𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝟰 - 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

a/n - please voteeeee

i run to the balcony door as y/n lands on it, the time being almost one in the morning.

i unlock the door as fast as i can, pushing it open. y/n looks up at me, opening her mouth. i run to her, putting my hand over her mouth, "as much i wanna hear you talk, i need you to listen to me."

i guide y/n to the bed quickly, hearing her shoot a web to the door, pulling the door closed. she sits on the end of the bed, and i stand in front of her, letting go of her hand. "okay, let me tell you everything from the start," say.

y/n's pov
i look up at olivia, pressing my thumb to my palm with the rest of my fingers. i tap my index finger on my thumb, doing it with the rest and repeating in a cycle.

olivia says, "so, i was having dinner with conan, and i was telling him about this girl who was venting to me in my request folder. so, to make this story easier to tell to him, i was acting as janet, the girl who submitting this message request. following?" i nod. "okay, so i was telling conan, as janet, about the girl problems janet was having. she was saying everything you heard me say. i wasn't saying it. i promise to you, i have the physical evidence too." i watch olivia take out her phone, and i hear a girl. "so, i'm gonna use this a-" i cut the girl off. "olivia," i stand up, holding olivia's phone and turning it off, making the girl's voice cut off. 

olivia looks at me, "you- i... it was there. i swear." "olivia, i believe you." she hands me her ring, but i take her hand, putting it on her finger. i close my hands over hers, looking at her. "i'm sorry," we both say at the same time. "it was a misunderstanding," i say, "i'm sorry. i just... i knew a part of me didn't believe this. jess didn't either. but i... i didn't know how i thought what you said was true. i've just been scared." "scared of what?" olivia asks. "of you leaving me because i love you." "what?" olivia asks, leaning closer. "i'm scared that anyone i love is gonna leave. my dad did." "oh my god," olivia whispers, "no, please don't think that. i love you, nothing's gonna change that. i'm not gonna leave you. trust me. please." "i trust you," i say, "with everything. i thought you were gonna leave me." "i'm here," she smiles. i close my eyes, feeling olivia's arms around me. "i'm here," she whispers. i relax my shoulders, squeezing my eyes shut as i hug olivia tight.

"y/n... i love you, but you're really hugging me tight," olivia whispers. "oh my god, i'm sorry," i let go of her, stepping back. "it's okay," olivia chuckles, "it's okay. didn't realize how strong you were." i smile, "sorry." "the damn spider," olivia sighs dramatically, smiling. "the damn spider," i say, holding olivia's hand.

olivia and i stare at each other, and i take a deep breath. "i thought i was gonna lose you," i say. "yeah? i thought i was gonna lose you," olivia chuckles. i shake my head, whispering a 'no'. i look down as olivia's stomach starts rumbling. "uh..." olivia sighs, "i vomited." 

i shoot a look back up to olivia, "what?" "i vomited when you left," olivia tells me. "oh my god, olivia," i say, guiding olivia downstairs, "are you hungry? can you eat?" "i can eat," olivia says. "okay good," i pull out the kitchen stool. 

olivia laughs as i scoop her up, placing her on the stool. "what do you feel like eating?" i ask. "anything's okay," olivia says. i walk into the pantry, looking around. "what do you feel like, liv?" i ask, "i have no idea what to make for you." "um... i could use something hot... liquid." "so soup?" i ask. "yeah, that'd be nice," olivia says.

i sit beside olivia, placing the soup in front of her. "thank you," olivia says. "oh, spoon," i say, shooting a web to the dishwasher. i pull the web, causing the dishwasher to open. "seriously?" olivia laughs. "yep," i shoot a web to the cutlery tray, pulling it out and shooting another web to a spoon. i catch it as i pull the web, and olivia chuckles as i take the web off. 

i let the web fall into the ground, then shooting a small web, pushing in the cutlery tray. i shoot a web to the dishwasher door, pulling it up and letting go of the web as the dishwasher closes. "lazy," olivia chuckles. "adapting," i smile, "how's the soup?" "comforting," olivia says, "really good." "having someone call your food comforting is one of the best compliments i think," i say. "good," olivia laughs, "want any?" "i'm okay, thanks," i say. "you didn't vomit either?" olivia asks, smiling. "actually, i almost did on the swing back," i say. "from the swinging?" olivia asks. "partly that, partly because of what happened with us," i say. "that wasn't a fight, was it?" olivia asks. "no, we weren't yelling at each other. just a misunderstanding," i smile. "keep forgetting it's probably three in the morning," i say. "well at least you don't have work tomorrow," olivia says, scooping her spoon in the bowl.

olivia and i lay in bed, and she crawls over me, falling on top of me. "ouch," i put my arms over her. "sorry," olivia whispers. "it's alright," i say, "so tired." "me too," olivia says, "can we go out to breakfast tomorrow?" "that's if we wake up before breakfast time." "brunch, then?" "yeah, of course. or dinner works too," i say. "both, maybe," olivia chuckles. "yeah, maybe both."

"we... did not make the breakfast times," i say, looking at my phone. "what time is it?" olivia laughs. "two in the afternoon," i smile, looking at my lockscreen, then turning off my phone. "well, better get up if you want to have brunch with your girlfriend," olivia hits my chest lightly, sitting up.

"get up, y/n!" olivia taps me on the cheek, forcing me to open my eyes as i almost jolt up, "were you sleeping?" "no! nope. just resting my eyes," i sit up, "i'm up." "yeah?" olivia asks, with an unconvinced look on her face. "yes," i say, "just daydreaming about my girlfriend!" i start to walk to the bathroom, picking up my toothbrush, olivia following. "you're a weird one," olivia laughs, opening her makeup bag beside me.

i watch olivia as her eyes scan the menu. she looks up at me with a smile, "something wrong?" "no, everything's... right," i smile too. 

i push my plate towards olivia, and she picks up her fork. i watch, reflecting olivia's smile onto mine as she pokes her fork into the yolk, making it drip onto my avocado toast. "thanks," she laughs, pushing my plate back to me. "something pancakes can't do," i tease, pulling my plate a little bit towards me. "watch this," she says, pouring her maple syrup on, "can your avocado egg toast do this?" "no, ma'am," i laugh, picking up my phone. i go to the camera, pointing it at olivia, "say cheese, pretty." olivia smiles, doing a thumbs up as she looks down at her plate. i smile, taking a picture.

i tap onto the photo, smiling. "i would say to take a picture... but you already have," olivia says. i look up, turning off my phone, "i know. you look really pretty." "marry me already," olivia smiles, and i laugh, picking up my toast. "soon. count your days, olivia rodrigo," i smile, taking a bite.