𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵𝟵 - 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀

a/n - please vottteee

olivia's pov
i sit opposite iris as we wait for our food. "wait, so have you sent?" iris asks. "nudes?" i ask. iris nods. "no, never," i say. "not even to y/n? "well, we're literally together 24/7," i say, "not really a point. actually- i took some a few nights ago for fun." iris laughs, leaning forward, "seriously?" "yeah," i laugh, taking out my phone.

i go to my 'hidden' folder, unlocking it with my face id. i look at the pictures, which consisted of mirror selfies and some selfies on the bed. "i took..." i count how many, "only, like, six that i liked." "can i see?" iris asks, smiling. "do you actually wanna?" i smile. "yeah! best friend advice," she grins, "what's it of?" "just my ass and tits," i say, handing my phone to iris.

she looks at them, mouth dropping open, "oh my god, olivia! these are actually so good!" i laugh, "thanks!" she hands my phone back to me, "are you gonna send it to her?" "like, right now?" "oh my god, you should," iris turns her body around, looking at y/n who was serving a customer. "okay, which one?" i laugh. "uh... the first one, it's the least explicit," iris says. i tap on it, going to send it to y/n after she finishes serving the customer.

i hit 'send', and y/n's eyes go to the side of her glasses. her eyes widen, looking at me as iris and i laugh. she quickly takes out her phone, and i get multiple messages from her.

'WHAT THE HELL LIV????'

'WHAT ARE YOU DOIGJM'

'YOU LOOK SO GOOD???'

i laugh, looking up at y/n as she frantically continues to type.

'IM AT WORK'

'OLIVIA THIS ISNT FUNNY'

'I SEEY OU LAGUING'

i smile, typing back.

'i know you're at work :))))'

_________________________

1:21pm

my spider-woman🤍

*attachment one image*

WHAT THE HELL LIV????

WHAT ARE YOU DOIGJM

YOU LOOK SO GOOD???

IM AT WORK

OLIVIA THIS ISNT FUNNY

I SEEY OU LAGUING

i know you're at work :))))

WOW

you look amazing in that picture

when did you take it?!?!?!

laaaast night

and thank youuu

you look so fucking good olivia

you are breathtaking

and i am coming over to you right now

_________________________

i smile and put my phone down, seeing y/n walk past the counter and over to iris and i. i grin at y/n, and she laughs. "hey guys," she smiles. "hey y/n," iris laughs. y/n looks at me, smiling. "hey olive," she says. "hi y/n," i laugh, "like the picture?" "i do," y/n laughs, looking at the top of her glasses, "hold on, your guys' food is ready."