𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭𝟮 - 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

a/n - please vote

i pause the show, hearing olivia's light, barely audible snores. i look down, seeing her mouth slightly parted, eyes closed. looks like we're gonna have to watch the episode all over again. i turn off the tv, reaching over to place the remote on the coffee table, keeping my arm steady around olivia's waist. too far. 

i hold olivia up as i get off the couch, placing the remote on the table. i face olivia, scooping her legs and making her lay on me as i hold her up. i start to walk upstairs, listening to olivia's heartbeat as i do.

i move the blanket, sitting on the bed. i slowly lay down, olivia laying on top of me as i adjust my position. i turn off the bedside lamp, putting my hand up olivia's shirt and rub circles with my fingers. "i love you so much," olivia whispers. i smile, closing my eyes, "i know. i love you more." "shut up," olivia giggles tiredly, "i'm sorry-" "don't be, liv," i say, "i still had an amazing time with you. thank you for making up with it, even if it wasn't easy to, with your job. i know you tried your hardest." "thank you for understanding," olivia whispers, "goodnight, dimples. i love you so, so, so much." "goodnight, olive," i whisper, "i love you so much more, end of discussion."

i smile to myself, remembering olivia was here for forever. 24/7.

olivia's pov
i wake up slowly, listening to y/n's heartbeat against my ear. i smile, my stomach getting the all-familiar butterfly feeling. i thought it would go away after first initially hanging out with y/n, like it has with my other exes, but it hasn't for six years. i love it. god, i can't wait to marry her soon.

y/n's pov
i kiss olivia back as i wake up, smiling. "morning," she whispers. "hi," i whisper back, kissing olivia again. "morning, morning, good morning, morning," olivia whispers. i chuckle lightly, "morning, morning, good morning, morning."

olivia deepens the kiss, and her hands go to my shirt. she pulls it off, and i take hers off. she sits up, and i watch as olivia takes off her pants and underwear.

she leans down and kisses me, and i move my hands to her waist. "move up, babe," i whisper. she does as i say, until she was sitting on top of my face, facing outwards.

i lick my tongue around olivia's clit, and she lets out a moan. i feel her reach over the bedside table, taking something before sitting back.

she takes off my pants, and i press my hands on olivia's thighs, pressing her down. olivia starts to grind on top of my face, and her hands go to my chest to keep her balance.

i feel olivia put the device on me, and i moan into olivia as she starts to move her hand up and down my dick. "god, liv," i mumble, olivia moaning in return. 

i moan louder as olivia bends forward, licking a long line before putting her mouth over my dick. she moves up and down, and i take one hand and slide a finger into olivia. she lets out a moan, spitting on my dick before continuing.

"fuck... y/n!" olivia yells as she releases on top of my lips. i moan, collecting everything a could. olivia rolls off of me, and i heavily breathe as she changes positions to kneel in front of me, still sucking me off as she looks at me.

i keep eye contact with olivia, feeling my dick twitch a few minutes later. "liv," i moan, "i'm close." olivia moans as she bobs her head up and down faster. i moan loudly as i release, olivia swallowing.

my eyes widen as i watch her, not expecting her to. some leaks out of the corner of her mouth, and she crawls back up to me. i swipe my face across her lips, collecting the juice. she looks down as i move my finger down, pushing the finger up olivia. 

i take my finger out, kissing olivia. "didn't think... you'd swallow," i admit. "yeah," olivia says, "couldn't help it. it was... an odd experience, but nice." "glad," i smile, olivia smiling back. 

1 month later
i walk onto the set of olivia's music video for 'bad idea right?'. "hey!" olivia giggles to me as she runs in her mini skirt and sweater, holding a camera. "hi! you look so pretty!" i laugh too, opening my arms as olivia hugs me, saying "thank you". we let go after about five seconds, and she stands beside me. "this is for you," i say, handing her the iced matcha latte. "ah! thank you, love," olivia says, taking it. i look at the camera she held up, pointing at us. "are you a vlogger now?" i ask, smiling as i look at olivia.

olivia looks at me too, "yes! no, kidding. i'm filming a behind-the-scenes for 'bad idea right?', and you're now in it! say hi!" i laugh, looking at the camera. "hi," i smile, giving a little wave. "wait, i gotta tell you something," olivia says, leaning over to me. i groan as olivia burps in my ear, laughing. "you're not funny," i chuckle. "anyways! y/n has decided to be a great girlfriend and come and see me on her break from her work!" olivia explains, taking a sip of her drink. "'decided to be a great girlfriend'? that seems so snobbish, olive," i laugh. "no- i mean, you are a perfect girlfriend. i mean even better," olivia re-explains, "my arm's getting tired." i hold the camera, making sure we're both in it. 

"okay, interview time," olivia announces. "i'm ready," i say, wrapping my arm around the back of olivia's neck. she laughs leaning into me, "wait- what was my question? never mind, i got it. by the way, this song isn't about y/n! it's not even about me, just an experience my friend had. just wanted to make that clear." i laugh, nodding. "okay, first question. what is... your favorite lyric off bad idea right?" "favorite lyric," i think, "i really like the 'i told my friends i was asleep but i never said where, or in whose sheets?'." "same!" olivia smiles. "meant to be," i sigh audibly, smiling at the camera. "okay, last question," olivia says. "i don't think an interview is two questions," i furrow my eyebrows. "it is now," olivia says, "do you wanna be the ex for my music video?" i burst out laughing, "what?! um, no thank you. isn't it way too late anyways?" "it is," olivia says, "that was a trick question, and you fell for it, you idiot."

i gasp dramatically, "that's it, i'm done!" i start to run away with the camera, laughing. "hey!" olivia laughs, and i hear her following. i run into her dressing room, seeing iris. "oh, hey iris!" i exclaim. "hi y/n!" iris says. we hug for a second, before i stand beside her, stretching the camera out. "say hello to my... video, thing. i'm a vlogger now," i say. "really?" iris asks, looking at me. "no, it's this thing liv is doing for her behind-the-scenes," i chuckle. "oh, hello behind-the-scenes!" iris laughs.

i see olivia walk in, and i flip the camera to show her, "ugh, here this girl is. knew something smelt." "hey!" olivia laughs, walking up to me. "phew, do you smell that, iris?" i ask iris. iris laughs, "totally. smells like canned dog food." we all laugh, and olivia playfully pushes me. "do i actually smell?" she asks. "no," i smile, smelling her neck after. "good," olivia says. "goodbye, camera. it was a good run," i say, before handing olivia's camera back. 

olivia goes to work on her music video, and i look around the dressing room as iris sits on the couch. "how long have you been here?" i ask. "like, half an hour," iris says, "nothing else to do." "true," i say, "just casually go see your best friend film a music video for one of her best songs." iris laughs, "yep! exactly."

another a/n - thank you to kuma bear (idk the rest of your user im sorry) who lmk that i posted the wrong chapter (again) HAHAH well it turns out i may have panicked and i may have accidentally deleted the chapter of that. BUT THANKS ANYWAYS!! (also kuma if you read the chapter please let me know what happened in it because i do not remember what i wrote beside what the title said HAHAH)