CHAPTER 140 - early present

a/n - please voteeee

i open the door for olivia carefully, and she smiles, getting in. "thank you," she says. "you're welcome," i say, closing the door. i open the back seats, placing jada in her capsule and strapping her in. i take the empty bottle from her mouth, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

i sit beside olivia as she holds jada. i read a book to her in an enthusiastic tone. jada looks between olivia, the book and i as she does. "wanna read the next page, mama?" i smile, looking at olivia. olivia chuckles at me, before reading.

christmas , 7:30am
olivia and i wake up to jada crying. "merry christmas," olivia says, pecking my cheek before rolling off me. "merry christmas, pretty girl," i smile, sitting up. i reach over to jada, pulling her out of the crib.

i scrunch my face, "jesus, liv. looks like we have our christmas present from jada already." "in the form of a dirty diaper?" olivia assumes, laughing. "yep," i say, getting out of bed as i bring her to the change pad.

i lift jada up, slowly lowering her as i blow raspberries with my mouth. olivia, jada and i laugh as jada blows a small raspberry, lasting a second. "good job, jada!" olivia encourages as she claps. i look at olivia, handing jada over so olivia can have a turn.

olivia's pov
i watch y/n as she changes jada's diaper. "should we change her into the christmas outfit?" y/n looks at me, smiling as she rubs jada's stomach softly. "i think we should... and get changed into matching ones," i smile. "okay," y/n says, opening the drawer below.

y/n cleans jada, placing the baby wipes in the bin. y/n leans down, pressing her lips against jada's stomach. she looks up at jada as y/n blows onto her stomach, making a funny sound. i laugh as jada laughs, y/n doing it again. i smile at y/n, subconsciously pressing my hand to my heart.

after y/n gets jada changed, she and jada walk back to the bed. y/n places jada down, and jada sits up, looking at me. "good morning, jada!" i exclaim. jada smiles, letting out a small babble. y/n places the comforter on jada's head, covering her eyes. "peek-a-boo!" y/n exclaim as she lifts it up. jada bursts out laughing, leaning back. "woah!" y/n says, quickly holding jada up before she falls back.

it was now jada's turn to try it. she holds the end of the comforter, lifting it up. "peek-a-boo!" y/n and i say at the same time, earning a sweet laugh from jada.

y/n's pov
as i make breakfast, olivia feeds jada her milk at the open living room beside the kitchen. "how many eggs, pretty girl?" i call out to olivia, looking at her. "um, just one, please," olivia says, looking at me. "okay," i smile. olivia smiles back, looking at jada. "tickle, tickle,
 olivia smiles, tickling jada under her arm. jada lets out a soft squeal, and i laugh. 

we sit at the dining table after i make breakfast and make jada's porridge, olivia playing with jada.

i take a bite of my omelette, picking up jada's bowl. i scoop porridge onto it, placing it in front of jada. i smile as she opens her mouth, eating it. "hungry girl," i chuckle, placing it down. 

after jada finishes her porridge, i pick up her water bottle, bringing it to her mouth. she places her hand on top of mine, sipping it. "good girl," i praise, watching as she drinks it. 

after breakfast, we start to open presents, opening jada's first. "wait, should we open jada's, let her play for a bit, then put her for her nap? then we can open ours," olivia says. "yeah, that sounds great," i smile. 

we open all of jada's presents, which were clothes and toys. she plays with them for half an hour, before i take her upstairs. 

i place her down, covering her with the bunny plushie comforter. i place the pacifier in her mouth, closing the blinds. jada looks at me as i lean down to her. "goodnight, jada," i whisper, "see you soon." i kiss her forehead, walking to the door. i close off the light, closing the door.

jada was always great at falling asleep by herself, olivia and i monitoring her on the baby monitor.

i walk downstairs, jumping the last few steps. "okay," i smile, "what's she doing?" "just laying there," olivia chuckles, "her eyelids are starting to fall." "that's good," i sit on the floor opposite olivia. i lean forward, kissing olivia.

i hand olivia the first present, and she tears it open. "a new composition book," olivia chuckles, "i needed one of them." "i know," i say, "i could tell when you're writing in it." "thank you, she smiles.

i hang up the multiple photographs of olivia, jada and i on the wall of the living room after we exchange gifts. "how's that?" i ask, looking at the holographic lines on the glasses to make sure it's straight. "that's great," olivia smiles.

olivia and i walk into jada's room after a little more than an hour. she turns on the bedside lamp, smiling as jada stretches. "morning, jada!" olivia says, smiling as we look down at her from the crib. jada smiles widely, kicking her legs. "always happy and refreshed after a nap," i smile as olivia reaches in and picks her up.

we walk downstairs, and i start packing jada's bag to go to olivia's mom's house for christmas. "need help, love?" olivia asks, lightly bouncing jada in her arms. "i'm good," i smile, packing a milk bottle into the bag.

we start to drive to sofia's house, and olivia laughs. "do i look silly with the sweater?" i ask, laughing too as i look down at the matching sweater olivia and i wore, matching with jada's outfit. "no," olivia says, "you look cute." i hold olivia's hand, continuing to drive.

another a/n - short ass chapter soz