𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟬 - 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀

a/n - please votteee

i open my eyes as i wake up, looking down and seeing olivia's head on my stomach, her body going sideways from the bed. her feet were hanging off, her face facing towards me, dead asleep. i smile, laying back down. 

i pick up my phone, scrolling through messages after taking a picture of olivia. after an hour, olivia tiredly groans. "morning," i chuckle. "morning," she mumbles, sitting up. she looks around, then looking down as she sees where she was sleeping, and she laughs. "i woke up with you on my stomach," i smile. "did you carry me up?" olivia asks. "yeah, you fell asleep," i say, watching olivia shuffle up. "thank you," she says, laying her head on my collarbone. "no problem," i say as she lays on top of me, "would you be mad if i left you down there?" "not sure," she laughs, "it's weird to think about that since you always carry me up. guess i've never thought about it." "that's good then," i smile. "mhm," olivia hums.

i walk into the fabricator, seeing my suit that was ready. i pick it up, holding it as i look at it. i chuckle, smiling widely.

olivia and i get in the car to go to breakfast. i keep my eyes on the road as olivia goes to put her music on. "jesus!" i yell, slamming my brakes as the car in the lane beside us quickly swerves in front. "oh my god!" olivia yells. i quickly place my arm across olivia's chest, pushing her back into the chair so she doesn't launch forward. 

i take my hand off olivia's chest, pressing on the pedal again, "are you okay?" "yeah, yeah. all good," olivia breathes out, "are you okay?" "all good too," i say, "stupid driver." "is this road rage?" olivia asks, raising her eyebrows at me. "nope," i say, "just an insult." olivia laughs, crossing her legs on the seat.

liv and i walk into the restaurant, getting a table for two. i push her in, sitting opposite. she hands me a menu, and we look through it. "what shall we have for breakfast today?" olivia asks, with a british accent. i laugh, shaking my head. "whatever you feel like."

olivia gets waffles with fruit and other stuff, and i get bacon and eggs. "are you sure you don't want any?" olivia asks. "i'm okay," i smile, "want any bacon or eggs?" olivia laughs. "what?" i chuckle. "nothing," she smiles, "it's just funny you're offering me bacon and eggs over waffles with whipped cream, strawberries, all that fun stuff." "okay olivia," i laugh, picking up my fork and knife, "have fun with your waffles and... all that good stuff."

olivia sets her fork and knife on her plate with satisfying hum, crossing her arms and leaning back on the table. "so competitive," i laugh. "didn't know this was a competition," olivia says, "would've made my food look more appetising. i mean, not like it wasn't, it definitely was." "sure thing, olivia," i say, "anything you want." "mhm!" olivia nods, smiling.

i walk out, holding the suit. "oh my god!" olivia squeals, running up to me, "this is so cool!" she spins me around, looking at the suit as she runs her hands over me. "it still feels so cool too!"

______________________

⚪️spiderwoman