𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟳 - 𝗽𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲

a/n - yall know what to do

we lay in bed, and i take out my phone. "is it okay if i un-archive the valentine's day post?" i ask. "yeah, of course," olivia chuckles, laying her head on my chest. i go to instagram, unarchiving it.

olivia hums, "people are already posting about it. popcrave did, they got almost half a million likes already." "what're they saying?" i ask. "let me read the responses to you," olivia clears her throat, "'y/n is so cute!' 'i bet y/n stole that car smh smh smh' 'are they dating?' 'y/n could've just told olivia to hold her skirt but she didn't! they're dating!' 'when are they gonna become official?' 'olivia acting totally normal'  'y/n being the protective girlfriend made my year' 'i love them so bad'." "wow," i chuckle, "speechless." "speechless indeed," liv says, "jasmine who?" i laugh, and so does olivia, turning off her phone. 

she wraps her arms around me, "isn't it crazy that someone else could be where i am right now?" "what?" i ask. "ugh, that makes me sad," olivia chuckles sadly. "well, you're here with me, you'll be here for the rest of our lives," i say, wrapping my arms tightly around her, "that's all that matters." "you're right," olivia whispers. the silence takes over us for a few minutes.

olivia breaks the silence. "you make me really happy," olivia blurts out, "this is the happiest i've been my whole life. well, besides when i met taylor swift. you're a close second." i laugh, nodding, "understandable. proud to take second place." "i'm just joking," olivia laughs too, "you're first place." "you're my first place too," i smile. "i'm serious," olivia says, "i love you." "i know. i love you more," i lean over, turning off the bedside lamp. "can't wait for our anniversary tomorrow," olivia says. "the big one year," i chuckle. "the big one year." i hear olivia's smile.

i wake up by my alarm, olivia groaning. "happy one year," i smile. "happy one year," olivia moves up, giving me a wet kiss on the lips. "you should sleep, it's 6:30," i say. "yeah, i will," olivia says. i roll us over, laying olivia on her back. 

after putting on my jacket, i walk over to the bed. i kneel on my side, leaning over to olivia. "goodnight, olive," i whisper. "goodnight," she whispers back, eyes closed, "see you soon." i smile, kissing her head two times before pulling her blanket up to her shoulders.

i close the garage door quietly, getting into my car.

i pick up my phone after my shift, calling olivia. "hi," she sings. "hey liv," i laugh, "want a drink?" "no thank you," she says, "but could i get one of those matcha donuts, please?" "yeah, of course," i say, "that all?" "that's all." "okay, see you when i get home," i say. "thanks! see you when you get home."

i walk into the bedroom, holding a small paper bag with liv's donut in it, smoothie in other hand. "hey, new drink i see," olivia smiles. "yeah, strawberry and mango smoothie," i say, moving the straw to her lips. she smiles, swallowing and pulling away from the straw, "that's great." "you can have some," i say, "and here's your donut." i hand her the paper bag, and she looks in. "thanks, my love," she smiles, taking out the donut. "you left the house and came back, right?" i ask, walking to the closet and getting changed. "yeah," liv responds, "went home to grab a few things. how'd you know?" "FRIDAY sends me an alert when someone enters the house, i have security cameras on the front, back and some in the house." "for real?" "yeah, i swear i've told you," i say. "no, but i know now," olivia laughs, "where are the cameras?" "kitchen, living room and the fabricator room," i explain. "not the bedroom?" she asks. "want me to put one there?" i chuckle. "nah, it's fine," olivia laughs too.

olivia and i sit on the rooftop, our bowl of macaroni and cheese in hands. "you know, we could've gone to the highest building in la," i tell her. "yeah, but i think this is special," olivia says. "yeah," i smile, laying my head on her shoulder.

"olivia!" i laugh, seeing her hold up yet another hoodie with her picture printed on it. "i know you wear the ones i get you," olivia laughs, "so i got you another one." "i love it," i smile, taking it, "thank you." i put it to the side, next to the 3 framed photographs of us. "and i finished your beanie," she says, handing me the cream beanie. i smile, putting it on my head, "fits really well, i didn't expect you to be this good." "backhanded compliment," olivia chuckles, "but i'll take it. one more thing." she hands me a box that was wrapped. "what's this?" i ask, taking it. "open it and you'll see," she smiles. i tear off the wrapping paper, "converses?" "i know you've been wanting a pair of converses," olivia smiles. i pull the lid up, smiling at the classic black converses. "thank you olivia," i smile, leaning over and hugging olivia tight.

i hand my first present to olivia. she smiles, "thank you." "no problem," i smile, watching her unwrap it. "a polaroid camera," she chuckles, "and in pastel purple." "yeah, i saw it and figured you'd like it," i say. "i love it, thank you." "of course, next one," i say, reaching to get another present. she unwraps it, taking out the small chained necklace, which had five small butterflies at the front, spaced out. "it's beautiful," liv says, turning around after handing me the necklace. i put it on her and she turns back around. "looks great on you," i smile. "thank you," olivia says, wrapping her arms around me. i chuckle as we fall back onto the mattress. "i still gotta give you your last gift, olive," i say. "okay," she smiles, pecking my cheek before sitting up, pulling me up.

i pick up the last gift, looking at it for a few seconds before looking at olivia. "something wrong?" she asks. "no," i say, "just a little nervous." "why?" she chuckles. "you'll see," i say, handing it to her.

she takes out the paper from, the folded paper folding down to show three more panels. "wow," olivia smiles, "this is a lot of writing." "i know," i smile, "my hands got a little sore." "let me sit next to you while i read it," she moves next to me, laying her head on my shoulder as she starts to read the letter where i poured my heart onto words.

olivia wiping her tears. i chuckle, looking out into the distance. "you wanted me to cry, didn't you?" olivia asks. "tears of joy," i specify. "i'm not even half way done," she laughs, "i'm gonna be in a puddle of tears."

olivia was in face in a puddle of tears. she turns to me, bawling her eyes out. "olivia," i laugh as she climbs onto me, pushing us back once more. "i'm gonna cry for the rest of my life," she mumbles into my (now wet) collarbone. "i hope not," i say, wrapping my arms around her. "you're so, so, so, so, sweet," olivia sighs, "how'd i get so lucky?" 

we walk back inside after putting everything away, olivia still sniffling, small tears going down her face. "olivia," i chuckle, opening my arms. she bursts out into tears again, running into me a she wraps her arms around my neck.

we lay in bed, and olivia was reading the letter for the third time. "you should stop reading that," i laugh, taking the beanie off and placing it on the bedside table. "i can't," she smiles at me, "it's addictive." "finish reading that, then i'm gonna take it," i say. "how do you know when i'm finished reading it?" she smirks at me. i take the letter, looking at it, "i'll read it then."

i read the last sentence, "happy one year, olive. i wouldn't wanna spend this with anyone else." i look up at olivia, who had about three used tissues beside her, onto her fourth one. "maybe i shouldn't have read it," i say, folding the paper up and placing it beside my beanie. "greatest moment of my life," olivia decides. i chuckle, laying down. olivia follows, laying on top of me.

i close my eyes, "i've got work at five to eleven at night." "i know," olivia says, "i've gotta do some stuff, but i'll be back before eleven." "alright," i say, "i'm gonna sleep now." "me too," olivia whispers. "goodnight, y/n. i love you, happy one year," she says in the mist of yawning. i smile, "goodnight, olivia. i love you more, happy one year."

another a/n - oops havent posted in a bit