CHAPTER 115 - reinforcements

a/n - please voteeee

1 month later , 23rd december
i sit beside y/n on the couch, and she looks at her plate, that was a lemon parm chicken gnocchi. "just eat what you can, love," i smile. "yeah, i know," y/n smiles.

ten minutes in, y/n had finished a quarter. i smile, seeing how well she was going. i choose not to say anything in case it distracts y/n, looking back up at the tv. 

i look over at y/n's plate twenty minutes later, smiling and seeing there was less than a quarter less. i press my lips together, taking a sip of water. 

"and done," y/n breathes out. i lay my head off her shoulder, looking down at her empty plate. i smile widely, squealing, "you did it, y/n!" she smiles, and i hug her tight. 

i pull away, pressing multiple kisses on her lips. "how're you feeling?" i ask. "i feel.... okay, i think," y/n says, "i just really hope i don't puke." "take it slow," i say, "need water?" "yeah," y/n says, getting up and walking to the kitchen, "want a glass?" "uh... actually, yeah, please," i say. y/n comes back with two glasses of water, handing one to me. "thank you," i say. "um, i'm sorry we haven't really gone out on a dinner date," y/n apologizes. "oh no, don't say sorry," i say, "it's okay. we still have other dates!" "and sorry we haven't done it in a while," y/n says. i chuckle, "what, y/n? i don't care about that right now." "i know, i just... i'm sorry, that's all," y/n shrugs. "don't be," i say, pressing lip lips on y/n's cheek.

she laughs as i poke my tongue out, getting her cheek wet. "ew!" she smiles, laying down to get her face away from me. i follow her, laying on top and smiling. "please don't lick me," y/n giggles, squeezing her eyes shut. "i'm so proud of you," i smile, kissing her instead.

i quickly sit up from y/n as she gags in her mouth. she sits up, and i prepare myself. she stares at the ground, looking at me. we look at each other in silence before she swallows, taking her hand away from her mouth and sighing. "close call," i say, "i was prepared for you to vomit on me." "no," y/n chuckles, falling back down. "maybe don't lay down," i say. y/n puts her hands out and i take them, pulling her up.

she wraps her arms around my waist, looking up at me. "you're so gorgeous," she chuckles breathlessly, looking away. "thank you," i smile, "you're... out-of-this-world stunning." "thank you," y/n says, "can i ask you something?" "anything." "was it hard to fall in love with me?" she asks, "i know we're in love now, but was it hard at the start?" "what? no," i say, "it was one of the easiest things. i haven't fallen for anyone else as easier and quicker as i did with you." "oh, okay," y/n smiles. "i'm actually kinda scared that someone else will think the same thing," i admit, looking around the room to avoid y/n's eyes. "seriously?" y/n asks. "yeah." "well... that doesn't matter," y/n says, "because i'm with you." "but, like..." i sigh at my stupid thought, "don't worry." "tell me," y/n says, "i won't judge." "i'm also scared you're gonna find someone better than me," i say, finally looking at y/n.

she frowns, "that's not possible." "you're telling me not one person on this earth with, like, nine billion people isn't better than me?" i ask. "no one," y/n shakes her head, "all yours." she takes her hands off my waist, taking off her ring. "remember this?" she asks, showing me the inside of the ring. "y/n and olivia.... forever and always," i smile. "that's right," y/n says, "always." "always," i whisper, looking down and sliding the ring onto y/n's finger.

i look up from my book, seeing y/n walk slowly to the bed in her spider-woman suit, holding her mask in one and phone as she was on it. "hey," i smile. "hello," y/n responds, "i need to charge my phone." "then take the charger," i say. "well duh," y/n smiles, plugging her phone on and leaving it on the bed. "i'll be, like, an hour," she says. "okay," i say. y/n walks over to the other side of the bed, pressing a kiss on my lips. 

i smile widely, closing my eyes as y/n places two long kisses on my forehead. they were one of my favorite things y/n does. "you know," i say, "i always get butterflies in my stomach when you kiss my forehead." "good to hear," y/n chuckles against my forehead, placing one more kiss.

i watch y/n put her mask on, then putting her headphones on. she managed to connect her mask to her headphones when she doesn't have her phone, and even put the music into her system thing. she still prefers the headphones, though. "alright, see you soon, babe," she says, opening the balcony door. "bye!" i exclaim. y/n chuckles through her mask, blowing a kiss.

y/n's pov
i sigh, putting my hands on my hips as i watch a van pull up. "reinforcements. i guess this is what they call organised crime," i mutter to myself.

i try to slide open the balcony door, olivia locking it. i knock on the glass, and olivia looks at me from the bed. i point to the lock, and she smiles, getting out of bed. she walks over, standing opposite me with the glass in between us. "hey," i hear her face. "can you unlock it, please?" i ask. "what?" she asks. i pull my mask up, even though she could still hear either way, "the lock, babe." "oh, a kiss?" she teases, placing her lips on the glass as she closes her eyes.

i laugh, pressing my lips on the glass too. olivia laughs, unlocking it. i walk in, wrapping my arms around olivia and kissing her. "you look... so hot," olivia whispers onto my lips. i smile, "if you wanna fuck, just say that." "oh yeah?" olivia grins, almost into a smirk.

"yeah," i whisper, kissing her as olivia walks backwards to the bed. i place my hands on her back as i lower her down, pulling away. "can i take off your clothes?" i ask. "love, you don't have to ask," olivia laughs. "but i want to," i smile, pulling off olivia's pants.

i kiss olivia after stripping her clothes, kneeling between her legs. i pull olivia up to the center of the bed, and she pulls away from my lips, looking at my body. "now, you're really hot in your suit, but how's it fair that you're still fully clothed?" olivia asks. "you're right," i smile, taking off my suit.

my mouth drops open as i slide my dick through the gaps of olivia's breasts, liv pushing them together. "oh my god," i breathe out, closing my eyes. 

olivia takes me into her mouth as i release, and i watch her swallow, both of us breathing heavily. "okay," i whisper, reaching over for a pillow, "lift up your back, babe." olivia does as i say, and i slide the pillow under her back. she lays her hips on the pillow, and i slide my hands down. "y/n, i just really want you inside me," olivia whispers. "are you sure?" i ask. "so sure," olivia smiles.

olivia's legs go over my shoulders as i rub my dick on her entrance. "i'm gonna kill you," olivia moans. i smile, sliding in. olivia and i moan at the same time, and olivia lets out a louder moan as i hit her g-spot instantly. "holy shit," she moans, letting her head drop on the bed.

i smile, pulling out just before olivia could orgasm. "y/n," she breathes out, closing her eyes. "i'm here," i say, lining my dick up with her entrance and slowly pushing in.

olivia moans the more i let myself into her. she opens her eyes as i hover over her. "you look... so fucking good right now," she whispers. i smile, kissing her forehead before moving in and out slowly.

olivia was now on all fours in the bed, leaning forward as i fuck myself into her. she moans loudly with each thrust. i keep my hands on her hips, focusing on hitting her g-spot to make her orgasm for the second time tonight.

i moan as i feel myself close, reaching down olivia's body and starting to rub her clit in a figure 8 motion to catch her up to speed. olivia moans, "y/n, i'm close." "me too," i breathe out, "where do you want it?" "just... inside," she decides, pushing herself up. 

she arches her back as she kneels up, her arms going around the back of my neck. she looks behind her, to me. olivia kisses me, letting out a loud moan into my mouth as i thrust into her deep, staying there as we both finish.

another a/n - i watched la la land for the first time and finished it like ten minutes ago. how did i not watch it like 7 years ago. bawled. masterpiece. changed my trajectory on my love life.