𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟳 - 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

a/n - please vote

we get our food, saying thank you. "you know what i want?" olivia says, looking at me as she hands me a fork and knife. "a taste of common sense? being capable of tying your shoes in under thirty seconds?" i say, taking the fork and knife. olivia kicks my shin, and it's so numb it hurts less, "i'm gonna kill you." "yeah, you are. you're gonna somehow cut off circulation on my leg and then i'm gonna die," i say. "ah, then i'd have to pay for your side of the bill," she jokes, frowning. "is it too late to go back and laugh in your face when you got stood up? oh, i could be the one to stand you up next dinner," i say. "i literally go with you ninety-nine percent of the time there, y/n," she says. "yeah, i'll take my chances of you meeting me there and not go," i nod. "i'll go to your house and kill you." "i'll remove your lock. you can't get in." "i'll break a window." "olivia, do you not remember who i am?" i laugh. "right..." she sighs, looking away as she thinks, "i'll kill you in your sleep." "i'll still wake up by my senses." "no, you won't. i'll be in and out in a millisecond." "okay, try it," i say. "i will," she smiles competitively, "tonight. don't even have to break in." "did i tell you that you have to sleep at your house now?" "too late," she says, starting to cut her meat, "this'll be you." "meat?" "dead meat," she places a piece into her mouth, pulling the fork away. "so you're saying you're a cannibal," i laugh, eating too. "no," she shakes her head. "you just said you'd eat me," i say. "yeah," olivia says, "i'm not a cannibal, though." "then what are you?" "someone who ate their girlfriend with mushroom sauce on the side." "you're so weird," i laugh, looking down and getting another piece. 

i look back up at her, "so, what did you want?" "i wanted to get ice-cream after," olivia says. "we can do that," i smile. "mmm, strawberry and chocolate with a waffle cone," olivia says with a dreamy tone. "finish your food first," i laugh. 

we get a large waffle cone with strawberry and chocolate ice-cream, walking out. "satisfied?" i smile. olivia lets out a hum as she takes a lick, moving the ice-cream to my lips. i take a small lick around the side, wrapping my arm around olivia's waist as we walk to the car.

my spine tingles the tiniest bit, and i look around, spotting a guy in a black cap, holding a professional camera pointed at us. i chuckle, "hey look, liv." olivia looks, and laughs. olivia stretches her free arm out, and does a peace sign to the other side of the road, where the paparazzi photographer was. i smile, stretching my free arm out and waving.

he gives a wave back, and we get to my car. i open the passenger side for olivia and she gets in. she reaches the ice-cream to me, and i have some, before we both say thanks at the same time. i laugh, closing the door and walking to the other side.

i get in, and buckle up. "that was a good dinner and dessert," olivia says, taking another lick, "want some?" "no, i'm good thank you," i say, starting the car up. "are you sure?" "i'm sure olive," i say, "oh, there's still buffalo wings." "right! am i able to have some when we get home?" liv asks me. "yeah, why wouldn't you be able to?" i laugh. "it's a little late," she says. "only nine," i say, "i'll heat them up for you." "you treat me like a baby," olivia laughs. "you are my baby," i say. "cheesy." "deal with it." olivia and i laugh, holding my hand for the rest of the way home.

i sit beside olivia as she has a few wings on her plate. "want any?" she asks. "no, i'm okay," i say, "thanks though." "you sure?" she waves a chicken wing in my face. i laugh, guiding her hand away, "it's all good, pretty. i'm still full from dinner."

i pick up my phone as olivia eats her food. i go onto twitter, seeing olivia and i trending with the hashtag 'y/nlivia'. i chuckle, showing olivia. "how cute," she says, sauce all over her lips. i laugh, taking a tissue and wiping it off.

i scroll through the hashtag, seeing the paparazzi pictures of olivia and i. they turned out great, we look cute together. then i see a picture of olivia and the girl who plays gina in her show, sofia.

i read the caption, 'y/n texting olivia!'. i tap on the photo, seeing olivia with a peace sign, phone screen showing. i swipe and see the next picture, which was zoomed up to her phone. it was a wallpaper of olivia and i in hawaii, we had semi-matching ones. mine was practically the same, we took them at the same time but just a different pose.

i turn my head to the side, reading the message. i laugh as i read the three notifications of the buffalo wings and me telling her i hope she's having fun. "why don't you have the preview notification things on?" i ask, showing olivia, "you know, where you have to put your face id for you to see the message." "oh," she laughs, "kinda glad i didn't, the messages were cute. i should turn them on though." "they're funny," i smile, going through the replies.

'SHE HAD BUFFALO WINGS!!'

'y/n is such a golden retriever'

'the wallpaper is so cute' 

'i think y/n has a similar wallpaper! but it's def her and olivia'

'forever loving them together idc'

'y/nlivia is the superior couple'

'olivia and y/n carrying the lgbtqia+ community once more'

'i dont think u guys understand how much i love y/nlivia'

'i love how no one thinks its a pr stunt bc they're both so happy with each other'

'olivias so happy with y/n and y/ns so happy with her theyre meant to be'

"why're you reading the replies?" olivia asks, "you know how brutal twitter can be?" "well, all good replies here," i tell her. "that's great," olivia says, taking a bite of her wing.

olivia and i lay in bed, and i roll over to her. i look onto olivia's laptop screen, "aren't your managers meant to be doing all this emailing stuff?" "some i gotta respond myself," she tells me, "pain in the ass." "poor you," i frown. "i know," she frowns back, looking back at her laptop, "i'm halfway through, though." "halfway through this email or all of your emails?" "all. i've got, like... 4 left." "liv, it's almost twelve-thirty." "i know, give me another half an hour," she says.

"it's been an hour." "i know," olivia says with no tone as her eyes are glued to the laptop. "you sound like a robot," i chuckle, turning my phone off. "i feel like a robot," she responds, "emotionless. drained." "that's deep," i whisper. "and that's what she said," olivia smiles. i laugh, leaning over and picking up olivia's laptop. "what're you doing?" she asks. "nothing," i say, placing her laptop on the beside table on olivia's side. i push it in so it doesn't fall off the bed, looking at olivia.

she frowns, "i was almost done that email." "yeah, with a thousand others to do after," i smile, leaning down so our noses were touching. "not true," olivia smiles, looking my lips. "very true," i say softly. "you wanna shut up and kiss me?" olivia asks, holding my cheeks and pulling me into a kiss before i get the chance to respond.

i hold myself against my arms as olivia's hand goes to my leg, pulling me on top of her. i pull away, smiling at olivia. i go to kiss the side of her mouth, trailing down. i reach her neck, but olivia says, "not there." "then where?" i ask against her neck. "anywhere that's not visible," she says, breathlessly.

i attach my lips to olivia, using one hand to start to unbutton her pyjamas as i keep myself up with my other hand. after unbuttoning them, i pull away, sitting up and taking off olivia's shirt. "can i take off your bra?" i ask her. "yeah, go for it," she smiles. i smile, lifting olivia's back up and taking off her bra with one hand.

i slide it off her, placing it on my side of the bed.

another a/n - cliffhanger!!