𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝟳 - 𝘁𝘂𝗯

a/n - v o ttttteeeee

i sit in the hot tub, waiting for olivia to come in. "any time now," i whisper to myself. "okay, i'm here," olivia jogs to the hot tub.

(hot tub! pretend it's next to the pool behind the camera and the patio that we have😍 we are so rich)

i smile, looking at the black bikini she wore. she walks up the three steps that was illuminated with a yellow led strip. "shit, forgot my towel," olivia turns back around. "i got one for you, olive," i say. "always one step ahead," olivia smiles. i take her hand, holding it as she steps in.

she lets out an exhale, sitting beside me and slouching back so her shoulders are under the water. "hot tubs... are the best," she closes her eyes. "i think i'm better," i smile, hovering my hand above the water as it hits the palm because of the bubbles. olivia chuckles, "okay, dimples."

i look at olivia, reaching over and untwisting her bikini strap. i smooth it out with my fingers, leaning back. "my mom texted me," she says, "and my uncles. and aunties." "shit, saying what?" i ask. "saying the best things ever," olivia laughs, "they all said they loved you and are really excited that you're in the family." i chuckle, relieved, "that's amazing."

olivia starts to talk about her music. "i still can't believe your album your album's still first," i say, "each song has more than 500 hundred thousand streams... and it's only been, like, five months. actually- i can believe it. you work really hard on it, liv. i'm really proud." olivia smiles widely, "i'm glad it's doing well. i have you to blame." "you did this on your own," i chuckle, "it's such a flex to have a whole album written about me." olivia laughs, nodding, "your turn." "i wish," i smile, "i'll just stick with love letters." "fine by me," she smiles.

olivia and i's conversation dies as we take a second to appreciate life. i smile at olivia's side profile, putting my leg over her. i sit on her lap, and she looks up at me, smiling with her lips. "i can't imagine where i'd be if i didn't meet you," she says, "my second album would be totally different, i could be living somewhere else, so many things." "the butterfly effect," i smile, cupping olivia's cheeks.

olivia closes her eyes as she nods, opening them again. but it didn't last long as i bring my lips to olivia's. her hands go to my waist, pulling me and pressing me against her body. we both pull away, taking a breath before leaning back in.

olivia opens her mouth slightly as she lets out a soft moan, letting me slip my tongue in. i smile as she lets out another, and i move my lips to olivia's jaw, starting to kiss it. olivia wraps her arms loosely around my neck, and i use my hand to brush her hair behind her shoulder. "what if someone sees us?" olivia whispers. "there's no one living near our house, olive," i whisper back, moving down her neck. "okay," she breathes out, moving her head to the side, "no hickeys though, my love. i've got an interview tomorrow." "for the album? you haven't done one interview for it," i say. "i did it on purpose, i want people to interpret it how they do for a few months before i say my say on my songs," olivia says, rubbing my neck, "now... i've got three thousand interviews in the span of a week. "i see," i smile at olivia's exaggeration, moving my hands to olivia's back. "got a lot of hours to talk about you," she chuckles, watching me as i take off her bra. "i'll watch all your interviews," i smile, placing her bra on the wooden floor beside olivia.

"y/n, wait," olivia says. i take my lips away from her breast, looking at her as i sit up. "sorry," i say. "no, it's not that. that was great," she says, "i just... i really love you." i smile, nodding, "i know. i love you too." "but, like, i really-" "-mean it," i finish, "i know." olivia smiles, hugging me tight. i close my eyes, hugging her tighter as i lay my head on her shoulder. "can i tell you something?" i ask. "anything," olivia responds. "i don't think i've lied to you," i say, "actually, ever. i never have." "really?" she chuckles, rubbing my back. "never have. not even one small thing," i admit, chuckling. "that's really cute," she smiles, "this is why i love you." "i love you too," i smile back, leaning back and looking at olivia's face, "have you ever lied to me?" "let me think," olivia sighs, staring into my eyes as she thinks, "wow... i literally haven't either. not even about anything!" i laugh, "that's really nice to know." "yeah, i know," she smiles.

i start to kiss olivia's neck, starting to suck it. not there, dimples," she whispers. "sorry," i whisper back. "it's alright," she smiles. i move down, attaching my lips to the side of olivia's breast as she slides her hand down my underwear.

olivia keeps her face close to mine as she slides a finger inside of me, and my mouth parts slightly. "god," i breathe out, looking down and starting to massage olivia's breast. she smiles, adding another finger.

i wrap the towel around olivia, and we walk back to our room.

i walk into the bathroom as olivia does her skin care, standing behind her. i go to kiss her cheek, but she quickly moves away. "y/n, i love you, but i just spent fifteen minutes on my skin care," she says, laughing, "just give me another fifteen minutes for everything to settle in." "okay," i laugh, holding olivia's tank top shoulder strap.

i pull it down, seeing the hickey on her collarbone, closer to her neck so it wouldn't be seen if she wore a normal shirt. i laugh, and olivia laughs too, rubbing something into her face. "you know what?" she says, turning around and facing me. "what?" i smile. "i haven't put anything on my lips yet," she smiles back.

we both lay in bed, olivia on top of me. i close my eyes as her hands trail on the side of my waist, going down. "what're you doing?" i chuckle as olivia slides her hand down my shorts and under my underwear, stopping just at the waistband. "nothing, love," she whispers. "was hot tub sex not enough for you?" i joke. "'course it was," she laughs, pressing her lips against my neck.

i let out a soft moan as olivia starts to suck and kiss my neck, not even caring how high it was, and the fact i have work tomorrow. she takes her hand out of my shorts, bringing it to my jaw. "that feels really nice, liv," i whisper. "i know," she whispers back, "let me make you feel good, then."

olivia pulls away from the other side of my neck, looking down at it. "oh my god," she chuckles, covering her mouth. "shit liv, what'd you do?" i ask. "wait," she picks up her phone. i close my eyes as the flash goes on for a second, opening them once she took the picture.

"olivia!" i quietly yell as she shows me my neck. it had about 4 hickeys, from one side of my neck to the other. "it's fine, dimples! just wear a scarf, it's cold tomorrow," she smiles, turning her phone off. "thank fuck for scarves," i say, "i'm gonna get you back for that." "so you will," she says, pressing my neck one more time.