𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬𝟯 - 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

a/n - plasdnosnvsf votesknf

i squeeze my eyes shut before opening them. "liv," i whisper, not being able to see her face as she was still on top of me. no response. i pick up my phone, scrolling through my notifications. 

i start to run my fingers on olivia's back, going on tiktok and turning my volume down. after a few minutes, i smile as i feel olivia's lips on my cheek. "good morning," she says, muffled. "good morning, pretty girl," i say. olivia chuckles, "what time is it?" "almost ten," i answer, turning my phone off. "okay," olivia whispers.

i hold olivia's hand as she moves closer to me, paparazzi practically pushing her against my side. they blurt out random questions, flashing their cameras. "hey y/n! do you wear undergarments?!" my eyebrows raise, and olivia and i look at each other, giving a 'what the fuck?' face. we normally didn't with weird questions, just acting as if we didn't hear it. "since when did people start asking each other about their underwear?" i ask. "w-well, it's such a skin tight suit!" "listen, i'm just gonna leave it up to your imagination," i say, thankfully reaching our restaurant, "now, if you'll excuse me, i gotta go have dinner with my girlfriend."

i sit down after tucking olivia in. "sorry about them," olivia says. "no, don't say sorry, " i shake my head, handing her a menu, "it's okay." 

i take a listen to a table's conversation as i look through the menu. "are you sure that's them?" a guy asks. "yes! look," a girl says, "my heart is beating so fast right now." "ask for a picture," he says. "they're eating, i'd feel so bad," she says. "you'll regret it," he says, "the worst they can say is no." i look at liv, "there's people talking about us." she looks up at me, "where?" "to your left. the couple. look subtly," i say. olivia looks around the room first, before looking at the couple and looking back at me. "they want a picture, i think," i say, "but the girl's scared." "oh," olivia chuckles, "well, we can't just ask her for a photo. we'll see if she asks." i nod, looking back at my menu.

olivia and i stand up and olivia walks up to me as i put my jacket back on. "y/n and olivia?" i hear the girl's voice. "hi," i smile. "how are you? i love your music, by the way, olivia!" she exclaims. "thank you," olivia chuckles. "we're great, how are you?" i ask back. "i'm amazing," she says, "am i able to get a picture with you guys if it's not a hassle?" "of course," i smile, seeing her take her phone out. 

the guy she was with takes her phone, and we exchange greets before he holds the phone up. the girl stands to the right of me, olivia on the left. my arm goes around olivia's waist, staying on her side. olivia's hand goes around my waist, and i put my arm over the back of the girl's neck. olivia's head leans into my neck, and we all smile at the camera.

the guy puts her phone down, and i let my arm fall down from the girl's neck as she looks at us with a big grin. "thank you so much!" she smiles. "have a good night," i smile back. 

olivia and i turn around to walk, only to be stopped again by a guy in front of us. "can my girlfriend and i take a picture too?" he asks. "oh! um, sure," i smile, pulling olivia closer to get into the frame with the guy and his girlfriend.

olivia side hugs me, arms around my neck as she presses her body against mine. my arm wraps around her, and we smile for the camera again.

"oh my god," i whisper to olivia as multiple people crowd around us for pictures. "can we also take a picture?" multiple people overlap. olivia and i take pictures with as much people as we can quickly, before a worker comes up to us. "are you guys trying to leave?" he asks. "um, yeah," i chuckle. "alright, can everyone let these poor people get out?" he tells the fans around us. olivia and i chuckle, saying 'sorry' as people start to walk away.

we walk out of the restaurant. "that was eventful," olivia laughs, holding my hand. "i know," i laugh too, "down for ice-cream?" "so down," she says, and i look both ways as we cross the road.

olivia and i decide to get one ice-cream for the both of us, olivia picking her strawberry ice-cream. "are you sure you're okay with strawberry?" olivia asks, "like, we've been getting it for almost six years i'd actually feel so bad if you didn't like strawberry." i laugh, "no, it's okay. i like strawberry, it's one of my favorite flavors. i guess i didn't realize that until i'd get it with you." "i'm kinda known for bringing light into peoples' lives," olivia sighs jokingly. "i know," i smile, linking arms with olivia.

i lean over to olivia as she brings the small spoon to my mouth. i scrap the spoon on my lips and eat the ice cream, stepping on the pedal. "dan and i have almost finished my song," olivia says. "which one?" i ask. "the one i showed you on facetime," olivia says, starting to sing it, "hate to give the satisfaction, asking how you're doing now." "oh! yeah, can i listen to it?" i ask. "yeah, when it's done," olivia giggles, "it's on dan's computer." "i'll hack him," i smile, driving up our driveway. "please don't," olivia laughs, "here, dimples." i look at her, biting the cone she held to me.

we walk into the bedroom, and i walk into the closet. "hey, i'm just gonna patrol for a bit," i say, picking up my suit. "okay," olivia says. i take off my clothes, slipping into my suit. 

i hold my mask, walking up to liv in the bathroom. "when will you be back?" olivia asks. "um... an hour, maybe a little more," i say. "okay," olivia smiles, cupping my cheeks and kissing me.

i jump off the balcony, wind rushing through me. 

another a/n - i just read 'you've reached sam' in like 4 hours. bawled my eyes out 5 times. such a beautiful and heart-wrecking story. please please read it if you get the chance to.