𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟰 - 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵

a/n - please vote

olivia opens the house door, holding it as i walk in. i hold the door for her as she walks in too, closing it, making the door lock. olivia yawns, and i smile, walking up to her. "thanks for having dinner with me," i say. "you're my girlfriend," she laughs, "of course." she hugs me tight, and i lift her up, starting to walk upstairs. 

olivia laughs as we fall onto the bed. i lay on top of olivia, smiling. "romantic, but i'm gotta get ready for bed. we had dinner late," she smiles. "yeah, me too," i say, pushing myself off. i hold olivia's hand, pulling her up.

"let's try this again," i say, picking up olivia by the waist as soon as she finishes taking her makeup off. she laughs, and i start to walk to the bedroom as she wraps her arms around me. i flick the switch off, closing the door.

i walk to the bed, laying olivia down. she adjusts her head on the pillow as she smiles, and i start to kiss her. as i do, i reach being olivia's back, unzipping her dress and pulling it off. i let it fall to the ground, and olivia pulls away. after i take off my outfit and leaving my underwear and bra, i start to kiss down her neck, and she lets out a sigh. "y/n," she says. i look up at her. "i'm really tired," she gives a small frown. "okay, that's okay," i smile, standing up. 

i turn off the light, walking back to liv, who still laid there. "i'm sorry," she says. "it's okay liv," i say, "i'm pretty exhausted too." "are you sure? you don't have to say that to make me feel better," she says. i shake my head, laying beside her, "i'm sure. i probably wasn't gonna have sex with you." this makes olivia laugh. "what?" i chuckle. "nothing," she says. i move closer to her, laying my head on her pillow as she pulls the blanket up on the both of us. i close my eyes, pressing my lips behind her ear. "lay on me, please," olivia whispers. i shuffle my body, laying on top of her.

i make out olivia's face as i was inches away from her. "i feel like you're really close to my face," olivia whispers, chuckling quietly. "because i am," i whisper back, moving closer. i tilt my head to the side, just touching olivia's lips on mine. "feel it?" i whisper. "yeah," she whispers back. her hand goes to the back of my head, gently pulling my head down.

i lay my head on olivia's chest. "you know, not a day goes by when i don't reminiscent on how grateful i am for you," olivia says, "i know i don't say it nearly enough, but i'm really grateful for you." "well, that's what 'i love you' means," i tell her. olivia giggles, "i know, but, like, straight up. i'm grateful for you." "i'm grateful to have you in my life too," i say. "thank you."

i pull up the the mcdonald's drive-through. "i miss work," i groan. "i know," olivia groans, from the passenger seat, "when do you think you'll be back in?" "no idea," i say, "hopefully soon." "well, at least you're spending more time with me," olivia grins. "great..." i mumble, laughing as olivia pushes me to the side. 

i pull to the car park as olivia checks through the bag. "everything's here," liv says. "alright," i reverse, driving out. "want some of your chicken nuggets?" she asks. "yes please," i say, pulling down my mask but leaving my sunglasses on. olivia dips the nugget in sauce, and i smile as she presses the chicken nugget against my lips. i open my mouth and olivia slides the nugget in. i chew and swallow, looking at olivia, "you can have some if you want." "oh, no thanks," she says, "got my oatmeal." 

we get into the house, sitting at the dining table. "what should we do after?" olivia asks, taking out her oatmeal from the bag. "not much to do," i say, "locked up in here." "oh shut up," olivia laughs, "need i remind you this is your doing?" "need not," i sigh, picking up my smoothie.

"alright, hands up," i say. "can't believe your teaching me this," olivia chuckles, putting her hands up in a fighting position, closing her hands into a fist, "can't we train on a boxing bag? i mean, it's right there." i look at the boxing bag beside us since we were in the house gym, and i shake my head, "better practice on a real person than a bag... and you never know when you need to punch someone. better safe than sorry." i put my hands up too, "anyways, first thing. don't let the adrenaline get to you. breathe slow," i breathe in, "breathe deep. relax. hips square to your opponent." i nod at olivia as she makes notes in her head. "let them make the first move," i say, "now use your feet, when they go off balance... look for an opening." i punch slowly to the side, using my other hand to show the opening on my jaw, "boom." i leave my hand out, and olivia punches my hand slowly. "like that?" she asks. her fist hits my hand, and i nod, "yeah, yeah, that's it. okay, only this time, let me have it."

olivia bursts out laughing, "i'm not gonna hit my girlfriend." i get into the fighting position again, "but it's different, i'm teaching you. right on the jaw, okay? trust me, i can take it-" olivia's fist goes to my jaw, and i turn away from her from the impact. "oh shit! sorry!" she yells, quickly placing her hand on my arm. i place my hand on my jaw, and facing back, "that was a great hit!" olivia shoulders drop, chuckling.

"no, no, it's all good," i chuckle, "keep that up and no-one's gonna be trying to start a fight with you any time soon." "i'm so sorry," olivia laughs, covering her mouth. "it's okay, liv," i start to walk, wrapping my arm around the back of olivia's neck as we walk out.

she flicks the light switch off, closing the door. "you seemed quite eager to hit me," i laugh. "well you got in the fighting position so i thought that you were ready for me to punch you," olivia laughs too, leaning into me as we walk upstairs. "it's good that you got me off guard, though," i say, "good hit." "yeah, took all my anger into that punch," she says. "maybe you chose the wrong career." olivia laughs, opening the bedroom door, "always room for another career down the line." "you can be my partner in crime," i say, falling onto the bed. "i'll pass on that," olivia says, "thanks for the offer, though." 

______________________

⚪️y/nl/n 

liked by oliviarodrigo, florencepugh and 24,495,695 others

y/nl/n   from a while ago :)

view all 894,495 comments

oliviarodrigo   pretty girl💗
y/nl/n   you you you you bb!!

y/nl/n   special photo credits to liv for taking this

florencepugh   stunning!

jessangelie   ONE OF YOUR BEST PICS

scarlettbaldwin   OKAY OKAYYYY

julienhart   so pretty!

mateogriffin   wowowow

user8   y/n adding the casual post after dropping the biggest news of the century

user103   spider-woman this spider-woman that nonetheless y/n is so damn pretty

user1   refuse to wrap my head around the fact that coffee cafe y/n is spider-woman
y/nl/n   tbh me too

user283   prettiest girl ever

______________________