𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟮 - 𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

a/n - please voteeee

olivia's arms wrap around me as she lays on top of me. "are you up?" she whispers. "yeah," i whisper back. "so we can talk now," she says. "yeah." "okay, i've been dying to talk to you," she says, getting off me and sitting next to me, "you have to sit up too." i sit up, rubbing my eyes and facing olivia. 

she clears her throat, swallowing. "so, i never got to tell you how sorry i am that people are like that. it kills me knowing there's nothing i can do about it," she says, "and i'm so sorry that i've been bugging you about coming to the parties. you don't embarrass me, i promise, and i want you to know that i'm happy with you. you know i am, and if anything, i'm the lucky one to have you. so if there's something that i can do to help you feel better, i can do that for you," she says, "anything." i smile, "thanks." "i mean it," olivia chuckles. "yeah, i know. thank you." "so... have you thought of anything?" "i've been thinking about, like, telling everyone about spider-woman," i say, "it sounds crazy to say out loud." "really?" liv asks. "yeah, so i want your opinion about it," i say, "gonna need another opinion if i'm gonna reveal that i'm the biggest superhero in the world." olivia laughs, looking down, "if you wanna do it, do it. just think about the consequences, the good and bad." "should i spin a wheel?" i ask. "what? god, no," olivia laughs, "think about it, my love. you have time." "thank you," i smile. "no problem," olivia says, "and i promise to not pressure you into any parties." "you weren't pressuring me in the first place," i say, "promise." "okay, then i won't ask again if you say no," she says. "thank you," i smile.

a week later
"i think i'm gonna do it," i say as i walk in the bedroom. "really?" olivia asks. "yeah. i just gotta tell my mom first," i say. "not... your dad?" she asks, sitting up. "he hasn't responded to, like, two of my messages since my mom and him divorced," i say. "oh," olivia lets out, disappointed. "it's fine," i lift up the mood, "i'm gonna tell my mom now." "like, on the phone?" "no, in person, silly," i say. "well, am i able to come? i haven't seen your mom in forever," olivia smiles, getting off the bed. "sure thing," i laugh, "get ready then."

i knock on mom's door and olivia and i wait. the door swings open. "hi mom," i smile. "y/n! and olivia," she smiles warmly at olivia.

olivia sits next to me on the couch, mom sitting on the couch opposite, coffee table separating us. "okay, what did you need to say?" she asks. "you have to not... freak out," i explain. "okay... what is it?" she asks. i look at olivia, and she nods with a smile. "you guys are married?" mom asks, face lighting up instantly at her assumption. "what? no," i laugh, "i mean, not yet!" olivia chuckles. "okay," i say, "you know that superhero?" "spider-woman? 'course i know her," mom laughs. "well... i'm her," i say. mom chuckles, "good one." "okay, why does no one believe me?" i ask, turning to olivia. she laughs, shrugging. "she's not lying, andrea," olivia smiles at my mom. "you're... serious?" mom asks. "yeah," i say, "got the... receipts and everything." 

i stand up, jumping i stick my hand out. it sticks to the roof, and i hang there. mom's jaw drops, and olivia laughs. "not lying," i drop down. "why didn't you tell me earlier?!" she asks. "i don't know," i laugh, "i was scared you'd think of me different, or not love me the same, i guess. thoughts?" "impressed. can't believe my sweet y/n is spider-woman, beating people up," she laughs too, "and i could never love you different." "yeah, me either," i say, sitting back beside olivia, "thank you, mom."

i open the car door for olivia, "that went better than expected." "yeah," olivia laughs, "your mom's so funny." "made my childhood more entertaining," i laugh too as olivia gets in the car. "now... time for millions of people to know," olivia says. "i'll do that another day," i close the door.

2 days later

________(cant remember if i used this pic in this fic so bare w me)_________