CHAPTER 152 - skinnypop popcorn

a/n - please vote!! two more chapters!

i lay on the floor in defeat as jada climbs all over me, yelling inaudible things. "you are... driving me insane," i whisper, groaning as jada crawls on my stomach.

i look at her, and she smiles at me, crawling up. she presses her nose against mine, and i quickly move my face away as she blows a raspberry onto my face. 

olivia's pov
i walk downstairs after hearing jada yelling. it was really normal for her to yell even when she's not angry, so i didn't think much of it.

"what are you doing, y/n?!" i laugh, seeing her laying on the floor and holding jada up in one, stretched hand above her. "air jail," y/n answers.

i walk over to them, seeing jada look at her. "and how long as she been like this?" "only a couple minutes," y/n smiles at me. she scrunches her face as jada blows a raspberry, and i laugh. y/n brings her other hand and covers jada's mouth. "should i keep you like this forever, jada?" y/n chuckles, moving her hand away.

i sit on the couch, videoing as y/n uses jada as weights, bending and stretching her arm as jada laughs.

"catch!" y/n pretends to throw jada to me. "not funny," i laugh, wrapping my arms around jada as y/n places her on me. y/n exhales, sitting beside me, "i'm tired out." "i can smell it," i grin. y/n's mouth drops open as she smiles, "you're so rude!"

jada reaches over to y/n. "play? again?" y/n asks. "yes!" jada squeals. i smile, looking at y/n as she takes jada. "we'll be back," y/n grins, sticking her hand to jada's stomach. she lifts her above her head, and i laugh as jada laughs, looking at me. "bye, jada!" "bye, mama!" jada squeals.

i walk to the bedroom as jada and y/n have been up there for almost an hour. i open the door, eyes widening at the room. strings of web was from one side to the other, making a hammock. jada, was on it. "like the masterpiece, liv?" y/n asks. i laugh, walking in and closing the door. 

jada leans forward, falling off the hammock. y/n catches her, and jada laughs, as y/n squeals. "got you!" y/n exclaims, hugging jada.

"do you think that thing can hold me?" i ask y/n, looking at the webbed hammock. "obviously," y/n says, "give it a try!"

jada watches from the bed as i attempt to get onto the hammock. y/n's hands go to my waist, pushing me up. i sit on it, looking around. "i think i understand why jada likes it up here," i smile. "you haven't gone to the best part yet," y/n smiles back. "i'm not falling." 

"three, two, one!" y/n exclaims. i fall back with a squeal, and y/n catches me. i look up at her, and her and jada laugh. i laugh too, pressing my lips to y/n's.

i hold jada as she drinks her milk bottle, y/n and i watching the tv. "i think i'm gonna shower," y/n says. "okay," i smile. y/n looks at my lips, smiling before she kisses me.

i place jada in the crib after she fell asleep, walking to the bathroom. i open the door, leaving it opened. "hey," y/n says. "hi," i start to undress, getting in the shower with her. i close my eyes as y/n's hands run through my hair, spreading shampoo everywhere.

i look at y/n as she does so, smiling. "feel like we haven't showered together in forever," i say. "i know, right?" she says, "enjoy it while it lasts." i nod, smiling as an idea goes to my head. i blow a raspberry in front of y/n's face, and she closes her eyes on defeat.

i smile, leaning in and pecking y/n's lips. "not you too," she sighs. "i'm sorry," i laugh, "you were just in my face and the opportunity was just there." "and you decide to blow your spit all over me than kiss me," y/n laughs, wrapping her arms around me. "and i did kiss you after!" 

y/n's pov
olivia and i walk downstairs, and i juggle the baby monitor in my hand. "i'm kinda hungry," i say. "same," olivia says, "for my skinnypop popcorn!" i laugh, jumping off the last few steps, "not if i get it first!"

i place the baby monitor on the kitchen counter, picking up the bag of popcorn. "i'll kill you," olivia laughs, walking up to me. "no you won't," i say, bending my legs and jumping. 

"that's not fair!" olivia laughs, looking up as i stick my hand on the ceiling. "i think it is," i say, sticking my feet on the ceiling and standing upside down. i open the bag, smelling it, "smells great." "y/n," olivia laughs, "i'll get the ladder." i take out a popcorn, eating it with a groan, "yum. want one?" i take another, letting it drop. olivia catches it, eating it. "savour it, babe," i say, remembering that olivia had a lot of other packets in the house. i don't think she remembers that.

"please, y/n," olivia groans, "i'll do anything. i'm really craving that right now." "how about head?" i grin. "yes, sure," she says, smiling. "i'm kidding," i say, "i mean- i... sure, if you want." olivia laughs, "come down, love!" 

i drop down, and walk to olivia. "i don't even know if i want it anymore," she sighs. "missing out," i shrug, walking past her and sitting on the couch as i take another popcorn from the bag.

olivia says, "okay, fine." she walks to me, sitting beside me as i turn on the tv. "here," i say, "should've just asked for some earlier." olivia looks at me before she puts her hand in. "i hate you so much," olivia laughs, getting a handful of popcorn.

olivia looks at me as i chew the popcorn. "okay, i feel bad," she says. "why?" i say, looking at her, "what did you say?" "i said i hated you, but i don't," she says, "i feel bad every time you don't respond when i say something that's supposed to jokingly hurt you." i smile, shaking my head and looking at the tv. "say something, y/n!" olivia laughs, shaking my arm. "what do you want me to say?" i laugh, looking at her. "anything," olivia says. "but i just did." "something else." "i love you," i grin. olivia laughs, "ugh, thank you. i love you more." i offer the popcorn bag to olivia. "thought you'd never ask," she says, reaching in.

olivia leans off me as we both look at the baby monitor. "and she's up," i say, leaving the bag on olivia's lap, "i'll be two seconds." "three, two, one," olivia counts down, "one, two. liar." i laugh, walking upstairs.

i smile, seeing jada laying in her crib. "hi, baby," i say, moving to the curtains and opening them. i walk over to jada, seeing her stretching with a smile on her face. "was your nap good?" i ask. "yes," she whispers, moving around to stand up. "i think you're just as pretty as mama when you wake up," i smile. jada takes a step towards me, holding onto the crib. "up, please," she says, putting her hands up to me. "thank you for saying 'please'," i say, pulling jada up with a cheek kiss, "let's go downstairs."

i start to walk downstairs, seeing olivia on the couch. "who's over there, jada?" i ask, pointing to olivia. i look at jada, seeing her smile. "mama," she says, pointing too. i sit on the couch where i sat before, placng jada on my lap. "how was your nap, jada?" olivia smiles, moving the popcorn to the coffee table. "good," jada says, "hungry." "she knows her routine too well," i sigh, standing up.

i place jada's food in front of her, putting her food bib on. "thank you, mommy," jada says. i smile, kissing jada's cheek, "thank you for saying thank you. i hope you like it, my jada."

olivia's pov
i kiss y/n as she sits down. "thank you," i smile. "thank you for saying thank you," y/n gives me a cheesy grin. i laugh, picking up my fork.

i watch jada slowly bring the fork to her mouth, getting the mac and cheese in. "good job, jada," i smile. jada looks at me, smiling as she chews. i point my fork up, "fork." jada looks at her plastic fork, "fork!"