𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝟬 - 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿

a/n - please vote

i park on the curb, walking to olivia's side. i open the door, helping olivia strap on her other heel.

olivia holds my hand as we walk to the restaurant, the whole curb of the street being taken by cars. we smile for the photographers and paparazzi as we walk.

we look around the outside, seeing people talking on the grass. the door to the restaurant was already open, held by a door stopper. we walk in, and we say hi to others. "oh my god, conan?" olivia exclaims. conan turns around, laughing, "i didn't know you were coming!" i look at conan's outfit, smiling at his fancy suit. everyone really outdid themselves tonight. "yeah, very last minute thing," olivia says, smiling. i say hi to conan, and we all talk for a bit. "okay, i gotta go figure out what's happening behind all this," i say to liv. "okay," olivia smiles. "i'll see you soon," i smile back. "double okay," she giggles. i laugh, moving her head to the side gently. i close my eyes, pressing a big kiss on the center of olivia's cheek as i hear her laugh.

i move away, chuckling, "okay, gotta go." "bye y/n," olivia smiles. i look at the red kiss mark, smiling at olivia before making my way to the staff room.

olivia's pov
conan and i stick by each other's side as we walk around. "should we check outside?" he asks. "sure," i smile, and we start to walk outside.

i look around in shock, seeing the place beautiful. fairy lights strung up tree to opposite tree, lanterns in the middle of each table. "did y/n tell you she basically did all this by herself?" conan asks. "what? she did?" i ask. "yeah, she did," conan laughs. "she didn't tell me," i laugh too, "i'll have to ask her when i see her." 

we take a seat opposite laroi and katarina, ordering food to mateo.

y/n's pov
i walk out, sticking a plate on each hand and a plate on each forearm. i smile as i realize i had olivia's table's orders.

i stop on the side of the table, placing the food in front of everyone. "hey guys," i say, looking at everyone. they all say hi back, smiling. "um, i'm gonna do, like, two more orders then i'll hang out here if it's okay with you guys," i say. "yeah, no problem," katarina says. "alright," i smile at olivia, walking away.

i turn as i serve another table, catching olivia's eyes. i smile, mouthing an 'are you okay?'. olivia smiles, closing her eyes as she nods for a second, opening them again. i look away as someone calls my name.

"hey, y/n?" i look in the direction of the voice. holy shit, zendaya. "oh my god, hi," i smile. she pulls me into a hug, rubbing my back. after a few seconds, we pull away. "i've been dying to meet you tonight. how are you? " she asks, smiling brightly. "oh, i'm amazing," i say, "how are you? i hope you're having a good night." "i'm doing amazing too," she says, and after a few minutes of talking, she asks, "are we able to take a picture?" "yeah, yeah, of course." i mean, not technically working. i can bend the rules for this night.

zendaya smiles wider, "awesome, thank you so much." "no problem," i say as she takes out her phone. i stand beside her as she holds her phone out. she leans in towards me as we both do peace signs at the same time, and we both laugh. "three, two, one," she takes the photo as we smile.

she puts her phone down, facing me, "thank you again." "no problem again," i chuckle, "i should be the one saying thank you!" zendaya laughs, shaking her head. "this place is amazing," she says, "can't believe this is the first time i've been here!" "thank you, how was the food?" i ask. "everything was perfect," she replies. "that's good to hear," i nod. "okay, i won't hold you up any longer," she lets out a soft laugh, "it was really great to meet you, y/n. i'll come here more often when i'm not busy." "you too, zendaya. hope to see you around."

i pull up a chair on the side of olivia's table. "i just fucking talked to zendaya!" "she's here?!" laroi asks. "yes, she's sitting inside!" i laugh. "i saw you talking to her," olivia giggles, "you both looked so excited!"

i look at everyone's empty plates, "how was the food?" "great," conan says, "are you done for tonight?" "yeah, should be," i say, looking around. "hey, can i ask you something?" katarina asks. i look at her to see if she was talking to me, and she was. "what's up?" i ask. "i'm not being rude or anything, but i'm just wondering why you choose to work at a cafe restaurant. liv told me that you're really good at the science side of things," katarina says. "yeah, i don't have to stress a lot, and i guess i love my job here. i still incorporate science into spider-woman so no complaints," i smile. "ah, i get it," katarina says, "i've always wanted to work as a barista. feel like it's so chill." "it is," i laugh, "most of the time."

i walk up to olivia, tapping her on the shoulder as the people she was talking to leave. she turns around to me with a smile. "hey, are you ready to go yet? it's almost two in the morning," i say, "and i've just been... taking a lot of pictures with pe-" "hey, y/n and olivia? can we take a picture, please?" i turn to see the girl i don't recognize. "uh, yeah, sure," i smile. 

i move next to olivia, the girl on the right side of me. olivia's hand goes on my waist, holding me securely. i put my arm around the back of olivia's neck, and she giggles quietly as i pull her closer. her other hand goes to my chest, and we all smile.

after the girl walks away, i drop my hand from olivia's shoulder, facing her. "yeah, we can go home," olivia smiles, "i'm just gonna say bye to a few people, okay?" "okay, sounds good," i respond. olivia holds my hand, and we say goodbye to everyone.

we walk into the restaurant, and i say bye to the staff. "hey, y/n!" i hear kaizen say. i turn around, making olivia too. "thanks for this," he smiles, "i owe you a lot." "you don't owe me anything," i smile too, "goodnight, kaizen. i can come back and pack the outdoor area tomorrow." "alright, i'll help too. meet me at ten, please. goodnight y/n, goodnight olivia." "goodnight, kaizen," olivia says.

olivia and i walk out of the restaurant, and she squeezes my hand. we start to walk to the car, smiling a few times at the photographers. "hey, you didn't tell me you put all this together," olivia says, bumping into me. "yeah, but it wasn't just me," i say. "but it was, like, ninety-nine percent you," olivia laughs, "that was a really nice thing you did. for everyone." "thank you," i say. "i love you," olivia says. "i love you more," i smile, opening the passenger door. 

olivia pecks my cheek, getting in. i keep a smile on my face, "legs in, pretty girl." "got it," olivia says, putting her legs in. i close the door, walking to the other side. 

olivia and i arrive home, and i ask olivia if i smell like food once we get in our room. "let me see," she says. she places her nose on my neck, smelling me. "a little," she laughs, "but you smell nice." "i'll take a shower then," i say. "i'll shower with you."

olivia falls on top of me, our bodies in a cross shape. "your hair is still a little wet," i say, feeling olivia's hair. "too tired to dry it," olivia replies, her face in the pillows. "too lazy," i correct, smiling. "whatever," olivia laughs, rolling her body. she lays her back on my stomach, now facing up.

i run my hands over her stomach. "we should sleep," i say. "yeah, we should," olivia sighs. i sit up a little, scooping my hands under olivia's back. i lay on her on her pillow, kneeling over her. "can't believe you're mine," i chuckle, leaning down to olivia's lips. "other way 'round," olivia whispers, her lips moving against mine. i close my eyes, kissing olivia.