𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵𝟰 - 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲

a/n - vottteeeeeeee

i lay on the couch, listening to olivia's song for the hundredth time. "are you sure you aren't sick of it?" olivia asks, laughing as she walks up to me. "honestly, no," i say, "it's amazing." "are you tired?" she asks. "nope," i say, "just... wake me up if we're going." she chuckles, laying on top of me.

i feel olivia play with my hair as dan stops the song, adjusting the sound volumes on different instruments and playing it again. "i'm gonna go crazy," olivia whispers in my ear. i laugh, "i like your voice." "thank you. dan?" olivia calls out. "yeah?" dan answers. "can you please put headphones on? it's gonna make my head explode," olivia says. "sure thing," dan laughs, "i'll let you know if i need something from you." "thanks, love ya," olivia answers.

olivia groans, and i chuckle. "what now?" i ask. "thirsty," she says, "too lazy to get water outside." "i have water," i say. "actually?" olivia sits up. "yeah, it's in my bag," i say. olivia reaches down and gets out the water bottle from my bag. "lifesaver," she says, unscrewing the cap, "literally." i chuckle. olivia drinks half the bottle, laying back on top of me after putting my bottle in my bag.

i play with olivia's rings on her fingers. "can i crack your knuckles?" i ask. "go for it," she chuckles. "nah i can't," i laugh, "scared i'm gonna break them off." "do you crack your own?" she asks. "yeah, but that's because i know how much force i'm putting in," i say. "well, if i yell, then you've put too much force," liv says. "your finger would already be snapped off," i smile. "then maybe not," she smiles, pushing herself up and placing her lips on mine.

olivia pulls away, "i feel bad." "why?" i ask. "because you came to new york just to hang here," olivia looks around, "i mean, it's a nice studio, but you know." "i came here to hang out with you," i say, "i don't care where we are, because i get to see you." olivia opens her mouth, but stops as dan swings around to us. "that was so cute!" he exclaims, "ah, young love." olivia and i laugh, and olivia digs her head in my neck. "also, i recorded that. there are microphones everywhere in this room, super sensitive too. so that's gotta go in one of your songs as an introduction," dan says. "seriously?" olivia asks, voice muffled as she speaks on my neck. "yep!" dan says, "dan nigro, best producer ever." "that's right," i chuckle.

i play with olivia's hair, looking at her ends. "you have a lot of split ends," i tell her. "shut up," she laughs, "i know, dimples. i need a haircut." "yeah, your hair's so long," i chuckle, "it's nice though." "should i cut it up to my chin?" she asks, laughing. i laugh too, "go for it." "nah," olivia giggles.

i look around, not seeing dan anywhere. olivia was still on top of me, sleeping. i pick up my phone, looking at the time. two pm. i see a text from dan.

'Went to go out for lunch with friends, saw you and liv sleeping lol. Figured I'd let you guys sleep'

i reply, turning off my phone. i massage olivia's scalp with my hands as i look around the studio. "love," olivia whispers tiredly. "i'm here," i say. "what time is it?" she asks. "it's two o'clock," i say, "dan's gone out for lunch with his friends." "do you wanna have a late lunch with me?" olivia asks. "of course," i say. "alright.. give me ten minutes to wake up," she says. i chuckle, closing my eyes.

i hold my wrap in my hand, looking at olivia. "do you... want some?" i ask hesitantly. olivia looks up with me with a frown, "y/n, i'm sorry for snapping at you. i really am." "i know liv," i say. "then please don't think that you can't ask me if i want your food anymore," she says. "so do you want some?" i smile. "'course," olivia smiles. 

i lean over and place the wrap in front of olivia. she holds it as she takes a bite. i watch as she chews, swallowing. "tastes good," she says, giving my wrap back, "reminds me of the ones you make at home." "it does, doesn't it?" i say, looking in the wrap to see what was in it.