𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝟯 - 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

a/n - v o t e !

olivia's pov
i check my phone for the time, which was 9:02am. i panic for a second as y/n was still under me until i realized it was saturday, y/n's day off.

i pick up my phone, scrolling through the notifications and replying to the ones that were important. i realize that i haven't been very active on social media since i've been producing music with dan, so i go onto instagram.

i go to the instagram camera, looking at myself for a few seconds. i lean on my side, almost on my stomach. too lazy to get off y/n, i take the picture of me. i look at it, seeing up to y/n's neck was in the photo. you could tell i was laying on her. i get a question sticker, placing it on an empty space and writing a text. 

'been inactive i'm sorry but i'll answer questions now!!'

i wait a few minutes for the questions to flood in, seeing hundreds in the first minute. i scroll through the questions, smiling at the ones that were pretty funny. i pick one which said 'is that y/n?' to get that question over with, in case people start to spread rumors around.

it takes me to the camera, and i look at y/n, seeing her sleeping. i smile, moving up. i close my eyes, leaning closer and placing my lips on hers. i press the volume button on my phone that was taking a picture of our side profiles, and kiss y/n a little longer, but not too much that she'll wake up. i lay back on y/n's chest, looking at the photo. i save it without the sticker, placing the sticker over our lips. absolutely feeding the fanbase right now. i make it a little bigger, typing:

'of course! waiting for her to wake up so we can make breakfast !!'

i smile widely, posting the photo. i look for another sticker, 'when's the music coming out?' i take a photo of myself this time.

'soon i promise!! working on it'

i chuckle as i read a comment in my head, 'how did you guys meet?' referring to y/n and i. i go to take a photo, not sure how to pose. i move up again, turning my body and laying on my back. i close my eyes, smiling as i tilt my head towards y/n, taking the picture. y/n groans tiredly, "you're moving so much, olive." "i'm sorry," i whisper, "just doing something." "it's okay." y/n rolls us over, and i chuckle as she lays her head on my shoulder, body on mine. her nose touches my neck as her arms go around my neck loosely, and i hold my phone up, saving the picture again. y/n looked beautiful, despite sleeping. i type:

'you guys will never know... partly bc its kinda embarrassing for me but its cute butttt you guys will never know'

i chuckle, putting my free arm around y/n's waist. i scroll through the sticker requests. never knew this was so fun. the next question i pick was, 'what are the things in you and y/n's relationship that make you guys work?'

i reply to the sticker, stretching my phone out. i get y/n and i in it, and i open my mouth slightly, eyebrows raised. i take the picture, starting to type a rather long response.

'this is a good question! y/n and i literally love the same things, so that plays a huge part in our relationship. i'm not kidding when i say we've never genuinely argued ONCE, the most we've had was a debate between what color dress i wanted was (it was light purple, not light blue y/n)'

'but since we've been together, we've learnt a lot from each other. the main aspects are always ALWAYS checking up on your partner, knowing how to approach them when they're upset/mad, to have time for each other, and make sure everything is even, with one person not doing more than the other. eg, y/n and i always clean her house and cook and wash up together'

'THE BIGGEST KEY IS COMMUNICATION! y/n and i are best friends and talk about everything, from our troubles to how our day went. if i'm stressed or upset at something, she'll always ask what's wrong. if i'm not ready to talk yet/need space, i'll tell her. she understands every time, and does what i tell her, which sometimes might be to give me space. she does. not. get. mad!!! during this, i take the time to reflect on my feelings. y/n would always make me tea or something soothing as i do this. when i'm ready to talk, we talk about how i'm feeling. if it's something with us, we talk about how to avoid this from happening. (vice versa for all this) as simple as that! a lot of relationships end off miscommunication, so please make sure u and your partner are on the same page and respect each other's boundaries by talking to one another about what makes you comfortable or not.'

i smile, making the text smaller and placing it on the side above my shirt. i post it, taking a deep breath as i appreciate how easy that was to type out.

the new responses were all about y/n and i's relationship. i wasn't complaining, since some of them were asking for advice. i wait for more questions while i scroll on instagram for half an hour. i pick the next question, 'have you ever felt insecure in your relationship with y/n? (just a question!)'

i take a photo of myself, the top half of y/n's face in it. i start to type again with a smile.

'honestly, never. y/n has treated me like her whole world even when we weren't even dating yet. no one deserves to feel insecure, so if you feel insecure, COMMUNICATE! (see the pattern?!?!). so i knew she'd be an amazing girlfriend. y/n and i always assure that we love each other like a hundred times a day, and i know y/n would never ever cheat or see anyone when she's with me and i would never with her because we've communicated. i know y/n's love language, and she knows mine. the other thing is trust! y/n trusts me with everything, and i trust her with everything. for example, we both have each other's face id on our phones and i sometimes go on y/n's phone when mine's charging and mess around with her phone, but i've never thought to read through her messages or tried to see if she's talking to someone else even though y/n's told me she doesn't care if i go through her messages because she has nothing to hide. i'm super lucky to have y/n, so please find your person because they're out there! be patient! i promise it's worth it bc i couldn't picture myself w anyone else :)'

i post it, hearing y/n shuffle. "you up?" i whisper. "yeah," she whispers back. we ask the usual 'how was your sleep', both responding with the usual 'it was great'. "what would you like for breakfast?" y/n asks. "whatever you want," i say. "mmm," she hums as she thinks, "i could go for blueberry pancakes." "me too, " i smile, "come on." i get off y/n, stretching as y/n sits up, rubbing her eyes.

i post the blueberry pancake selfie on instagram, putting it to my highlights. we sit down, starting to eat. "whipped cream?" y/n asks after she uses it. "thank you," i say, taking it. 

we sit on the couch, and i take out my phone as y/n turns the tv on. i go to instagram, looking at the responses. "what're you doing?" y/n asks, nudging me as she goes to netflix. "i did a sticker question thing," i tell her, "i've answered a few about our relationship so now everyone's asking about it." "can i read the stories you've posted?" y/n asks. "sure thing," i hand my phone to her, and she starts to read through the stories.

she hands the phone back with a smile, "you're really mature." "and you didn't know that?" i ask, smiling back. "no, i do," she says, picking up her fork, "with our relationship. it's really... assuring." "you are too," she chuckles, "can i answer some of the questions people have said?" "sure thing," i say, "after we eat."

another a/n - a little lesson for you guys if needed 😁