𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵𝟴 - 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴

a/n - please vote

i look to my right as i hear my name get called out. i smile softly at the group of girls in the lane next to us who were waving excitedly. they put their window down, so i do too. "hey guys," i chuckle. "hi! we saw you guys at the taylor concert," the girl closest to me says, "it was just really crowded when we wanted to say hi." "yeah it was so crowded! but we're here now," i say, "well, i am. i think liv's sleeping. how was the concert? did you guys like it?" "oh my god, best concert ever!" the driver exclaims, "did you like it?" "oh, we loved it," i say, "i mean, it's taylor swift." 

i look onto the road, seeing i had to move up, but the other lane didn't. "wait! before you go, can we take a quick selfie?" the passenger asks. "sure, but you gotta be quick," i laugh. i take my hand off the wheel and do a peace sign, the driver quickly taking a few selfie picture.

i lay olivia on the bed, tucking her in and getting changed myself. it was pretty cold in the house, so i'd either have to get olivia changed into warm, clean pyjamas or wear my suit. i pick the easier option, putting my suit on. 

i place other knee on the side of olivia, taking my jacket that was on her off. i leave it on the floor, sliding my hand under her back. i lift her back up a little, using my other hand to pull down the zipper. once pulled all the way, i lay olivia back down and pull off the straps of her dress.

i place olivia's dress on the floor, turning my suit insulator up and laying beside her. i pull olivia on top of me, wrapping my arms around her. i warm olivia up in a few seconds, pressing my lips to her temple and closing my eyes. "goodnight liv. i love you."

i wake up, feeling olivia's thumb massaging my cheek. "good morning," i whisper. "good morning," olivia says, "you're so good at getting me undressed when i'm sleeping." olivia and i both laugh. "i know, i've gotten better over the years. practice makes perfect," i say. "you know i was actually sleeping, right?" she says. "yeah, i know that. did you feel cold last night?" "no, i felt a good warmness. thank you," olivia says, "probably from your suit. you're my heater." "wouldn't want you to get hypothermia," i smile. "good," olivia giggles, "can you unclip my bra, please?" "sure thing," i reach my hand behind olivia, unclipping her bra. i help her take it off, olivia laying back on top of me. "thank you," she says, pressing her lips on mine. i close my eyes and kiss back, and olivia pulls away.

i look at her questioning face. "how're you so good at kissing?" she genuinely asks. i laugh, and olivia smiles. "i'm being serious," she says. "well... i'm kissing you," i grin. olivia laughs, "answer seriously!" "i don't know! i just kiss," i laugh again, "but it does help that i'm kissing you because you're a really good kisser too." "really?" she asks. "oh my god, yes, are you kidding?" i chuckle, "best kisser i've kissed." "best kisser you've kissed?" olivia laughs, "you mean best person." "same thing," i say. olivia shakes her head, pressing her lips on mine.

olivia pulls away, groaning. "such a good kisser," she whispers. i laugh, holding olivia's jaw and kissing her again. "i have work soon," i say after pulling away. "i know," olivia says, "i'm having lunch there with gracie." "today?" i ask. "yeah," olivia says. "well, better get ready then."

i get out of my car, walking to liv's side. "gracie's gonna take you wherever, right?" i ask, tying her other shoe. "pretty sure we're gonna go shopping," olivia gets out, kissing my cheek. i smile, closing the door, "okay, just let me know if you need anything." "will do." olivia and i walk to the back door, and i unlock it, pulling it open. we walk into the staff room, seeing julien. "hey julien," olivia says. "hey liv, hey y/n," he smiles. "hey," i smile back, opening the door to the restaurant.

i sit olivia down, "is gracie gonna be here soon?" "yeah, in a few minutes," olivia says. i push in olivia's chair, standing beside her. she smiles up at me. "let me know when you're ready to order, okay?" "okay," she says.

i walk over to gracie and olivia. "hey gracie," i smile, standing on the side. "hey y/n," gracie smiles back. "what would you guys like?" i ask. after telling their orders, i send the orders to the kitchen via FRIDAY.

i take a sip of my coffee, placing it on the table again. "hey," olivia says. i look up, seeing her in front of me. "hey olive," i smile, "need anything?" "my steak is raw... like, still mooing," she says. my face drops and i look at the steak, and olivia laughs. "just kidding!" she covers her mouth. "olivia!" i laugh, "you scared me!" "no, the steak was perfect," olivia's laugh dies down into a smile. "good to hear," i smile, "so, what did you need?" "i need... a billion dollars and a private jet," she says. "hate to break it to you... but this is a restaurant liv," i whisper. "you're spider-woman," olivia grins, "break into a bank?" "or... hear me out, make more music!" i exclaim.

i land on the balcony, pulling my mask off. i hold it and walk inside, seeing olivia sat on the bed, resting her back on the headboard. i walk over to her, laying down with the back of my head in between her thighs and placing my mask beside me. olivia laughs, moving one of her hands to my hair as she massages it, scrolling on tiktok with her other hand.

after a few minutes, i flip myself around, pulling olivia's pants off. "what're you doing, y/n?" olivia laughs, looking away from her phone and at me. "nothing," i smile innocently, pulling her underwear off.

olivia lightly kicks her underwear off her ankle, and my hands go to her thighs, moving her legs over my shoulders. i start to kiss olivia's thighs, moving closer each time. i reach olivia's core, pressing my tongue against her center. my hot breath blows onto her, and she lets out a soft exhale. "you look... really hot right now," olivia whispers. i smile, flicking my tongue on olivia's clit and earning another moan from her.

"fingers... my love," olivia moans, "please." i do as she says, slipping a finger into olivia. olivia lets out a moan, feeling the suit's materialistic texture inside her. "you're so fucking good," olivia moans. olivia was always verbal during sex, and it was one of my biggest weaknesses. i do a long hum against olivia's clit and add another finger. 

i use my other hand to hold olivia's hip down as she starts to squirm. "y/n! oh my god, i'm gonna cum!" olivia practically screams, mouth dropping into an 'o' shape and eyes going to the back of her head.

i moan as olivia releases on my fingers, pulling out a few seconds later. my tongue dips into olivia, getting as much of olivia's juice as i could.

i move back up to olivia, kissing her. olivia smiles, pulling away. "what's got you in such a good mood, dimples?" she asks. "you," i smile, "just you." olivia's hand trails down my chest, pressing my logo.

the suit expands loosely, and i shake it off. "gotta wash this," i say. "yeah, you do," olivia says, "especially the fingers." i laugh, pressing my lips against olivia's before going to put my suit in the suit washing machine.

another a/n - guys have we had our 5 year anniversary left ITS SO HARD TO KEEP TRACK OF TIME WITH 100+ CHJAPTERS plz help a gal out