CHAPTER 148 - LOVE

a/n - please vote

y/n's pov
i wake up by hearing jada crying. i softly roll olivia off me, sitting up. "i'm here, jada," i say, lifting her out. i get out of bed, changing her dirty diaper.

i hold jada, getting back into bed. i lay on my back, jada on top of me. she lays her head on my chest, and i close my eyes as my arms go around her.

olivia's pov
i wake up, looking at y/n. i smile as jada's eyes were also closed, mouth slightly open as she sleeps on top of her. stole my spot. i watch jada, and she eventually opens her eyes. she looks around the room, before looking at me. "morning, jada," i whisper. jada goes to sit up, placing her hands on y/n's chest. i reach over, pulling jada off so she doesn't wake up y/n.

jada puts her hand to my lips, and i open my mouth, putting my lips over my teeth and biting softly on jada's hand. jada smiles, letting out a chuckle. she takes it away, and i close my mouth. she puts it back, and i bite it softly. 

we both look at y/n as she shifts, opening her eyes. she covers her mouth as she sneezes, making jada laugh loudly, like she normally does with sneezes. i laugh as jada copies y/n, fake sneezing. "did just mock me?" y/n laughs, quickly covering her mouth as she sneezes again, making jada burst out laughing again. 

olivia and i look at the baby monitor, seeing jada giggling to herself as she looks at her comforter. "what is she doing?" olivia asks, laughing too. "i don't think she'd gonna sleep anymore," i smile. "that was a great half an hour," olivia says.

i smile, looking up from the piano keys as olivia sings to jada on her lap beside me. "the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round," olivia sings laughing as jada smiles. "i think she's a musician," olivia whispers.

1 month later
olivia had released 'LOVE' a week ago, and it shot to the top of the charts. i had done all of the instrumentals for the 15 songs, making sure that it was exactly what olivia wanted. i had also featured in about 8 (including 'every universe') of them, too. 

i go onto the billboard's top 100, smiling. "liv, you've taken every top spot from your songs, starting from number one, obviously." olivia looks at me, "thanks for telling me, but you should be helping me pack for new york to do some press interviews." "that was my break! you're the one that went on your phone for, like, three hours," i say, turning my phone off. "liar!" olivia laughs.

olivia gets up, walking to jada as i continue to pack. "how on earth are we gonna take you on a five and a half hour flight?" olivia sighs, walking over to me. she places jada on the floor, and she takes a few steps, before starting to crawl.

i smile, seeing jada in the carrier as olivia and i walk through the airport. "hi, baby," i say. jada looks at me as she sucks on her pacifier. "we gotta get her tired out so she can sleep on the plane," i tell olivia. "that's right," olivia smiles at me. 

jada walks back and forth as we wait by the gate. "hey, when the gates open, i'm gonna take all our luggage in first," i say, "then i'll come back and we can go." "okay," olivia smiles.

after i put the luggage in, i make my way out. "okay," i smile, "all done." "going now?" olivia stands up. "yep," i say. i take the bag off olivia's shoulder, "this is kinda heavy, liv." "it's okay," she says, picking jada up. 

we walk out of the airport, and i unlock the rental car. olivia puts jada in, and i open olivia's car door. "thanks," she smiles, kissing me before getting in.

"jada was so well on the plane," i say. "yeah," olivia smiles, "only cried one for, like, a minute!"

i place jada on the bed, holding her hands. "i love you," i say. jada smiles, and i smile too. i walk around the bed as jada walks on the bed. i gently pull jada towards me, and she walks towards me. jada lets go of my hands, wrapping her arms around me. i laugh, holding her as we walk around the hotel.

jada and i look at the view as we stand on the balcony. "pretty, isn't it?" i ask her. jada looks at me, and i smile. jada leans into me, and i kiss her forehead before we walk back inside. i place jada down as olivia comes out of the bathroom. "mama," jada whispers before walking to olivia. "hi, jada," olivia smiles, picking jada up. "how was your pee?" i ask. olivia smiles at me, "great." 

i hold olivia's hand as we walk to the stage, smiling at the phones that pointed at us as they cheer. olivia and i wave to the fans as we sit on the couch on the stage. "hi everyone!" olivia says into her microphone, sitting beside me. i smile, looking at the crowd as they cheer. 

"what was your favorite song to write with y/n?" a fan asks olivia. i look at olivia as she thinks. "well, all of them were so special to me," she answers, "but... my favorite song would be 'every universe' because it was just the way that y/n figured she was a virtuoso. i'm really glad that she's joining me in this industry." 

"are you gonna quit your job at kaizen coffee?" someone asks. i chuckle, shaking my head, "no, i don't think so. i know i kinda have a lot going on, but i really do like working there."

"where's jada?" someone asks, making the crowd 'aw'. i laugh, looking at olivia. "jada's actually sleeping, i hope, back in one of the rooms," olivia says, "maybe we can bring her out if she wakes up." 

"will there be anymore music videos for the album?" a girl asks. olivia and i look at each other with a grin. "actually, we- well, y/n, put together a small music video for one of our songs which we announced... two days ago. it's coming out in a few hours," olivia smiles, looking at me, "but we decided that we'd show you guys first! i mean, i've only seen half of it because y/n wanted to surprise me, so i'm with you guys on this one." 

olivia and get walk backstage as the crowd cheers, making our way to the back of the room we were just in. we walk to the back of the room, looking at the tv that filled the wall. as the staff had said no phones were allowed for this part, it couldn't be leaked. 

we stand, watching as the lights dim, making the crowd murmur in excitement. i wrap my arm around olivia as she leans into me. 

the soft instrumentals for 'photograph' starts playing, and the room was dead silent as we watch. 

(a/n - imagine photograph by ed sheeran lol and the mv)

the first clip was me filming olivia and i, olivia holding her stomach during the third trimester. i smile, as it switches to a small clip of olivia holding jada in the hospital, then the first few weeks with jada with the date in the bottom right corner.

i wipe a small tear as it switches to a video of jada and i. i blew onto jada's stomach, making her laugh over the music that was playing. it then goes to a clip of olivia playing the piano with jada in her lap. "she was so small," olivia whispers.

the crowd 'aw's' as i show a clip of olivia and i when i surprised her with the decorations and gifts for mother's day. it then goes to a video of liv, jada and i as we go swim in our pool, then jada's birthday. "mama!" jada had said. olivia and i laugh as we squeal in the video. "her first word!" olivia laughs, looking at jada, "good girl, jada! i'm mama!"

"mom..." jada copied me, "my!" olivia and i laugh as jada squealed, and i wrapped my arms around jada, "that's right, baby!"

after 4 minutes and 34 seconds of montages of olivia, jada and i, it ends with a small clip of olivia holding a polaroid picture of jada, liv and i on christmas, jada and i beside her as we smile.