𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝟯 - 𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁

a/n - v o t e

olivia's pov
conan and i sit at the corner table that y/n lead us to. conan sits facing the rest of the cafe restaurant. "wow, never faced this way before. it's like a whole new light," he exaggerates. "shut up, i let you sit next to me when we have other people eating with us," i laugh. "you guys have been here, like, a billion times. you know how to work everything," she chuckles. "got it," i laugh, "we'll order soon."

after we order, conan and i wait for our food. "wait, so tell me what that girl said. what's her name? janel?" conan asks "janet," i correct, "i was looking through my message requests and janet was ranting in my request inbox, she used so many voice notes." "did you accept the request?" conan asks. "the heck? no," i laugh, "alright, i'll act her out, with the expressions and everything from what i heard." "okay, i'm ready," conan says, sitting up straight. i clear my throat, "i'm her right now, by the way." "okay. scene one, action. let's go, janet," conan says, crossing his arms. i sigh dramatically, "so i'm just gonna use this as a venting thing because you're not gonna see it, obvi. these past few weeks have been hell for me. you see, my girlfriend..."

y/n's pov
i hold two plates, one on each hand as i walk to olivia and conan's table. i slow down as i listen to olivia talk.

"she's like, 'it's not my responsibility for all this, blah, blah.' so then she's there, ranting about all this shit that doesn't even matter to me. like, i get that i'm your girlfriend but i swear you're, like, dumping all this shit on me. ugh, she can't expect me to be here for the rest of her life, holding her hand with every little complaint, you know? i feel like... it's not even meant to last. i feel like this is the tipping point of us! we're running on autopilot," olivia tells the story that seems... really familiar. almost like she was telling conan what happened outside on the balcony.

conan looks up from olivia, looking at me. "uh..." he mumbles. olivia stops talking, turning around and looking at me. olivia looks shocked, then she covers it with a smile, "hey."

i look away from her, placing their plates at the table. "enjoy," i mutter, walking away. "hey, wait!" olivia yells. i continue walking, pushing the staff room open.

i fall on the couch, seeing olivia calling me from the corner of my vision from my glasses. i pull my glasses off, throwing them on the other side of the couch.

"you're still on your shift." i visibly shake out of shock, turning my torso. "didn't see you there," i say to kaizen, "give me an hour to stay here. maybe an hour and a half. i'll work double after." "what happened?" he asked. "weird interaction," i say, "you're right. i'll work triple." "the hell? i didn't say you could stay here." 

olivia's pov
"oh fuck, what did i do?" i cover my mouth, calling y/n for the fourth time this minute. "that was... really, really, really... bad timing," conan says, "i would've stopped you earlier, but it seemed like janet was really on a roll-" "conan," i snap, "not the time!" i run my hands through my hair, turning around. i scan the restaurant, no y/n there. 

i look back at conan. "uh, when does she finish her shift?" conan asks. "in two hours," i say, "i'll just count down the minutes when i get home." "so... no shopping after?" conan asks. "no, conan. no shopping."

literally having a workout as i turned my head every few seconds in hope to see y/n, she didn't come out of the staff room. 

i sit at the second step, waiting for y/n to come home. "she would've just left," i whisper, turning my phone off.

y/n's pov
"wanna tell me what happened and why you're working when your shift should've finished an hour and a half ago?" jess asks as i pick up the plate full of food. "uh... i'm making up for the time i spent in the staff room," i say, "i finish in half an hour... unfortunately." "did something happen between you and olivia?" jess follows me to the table. i plate the plates in front of the couple, "enjoy, you two." jess and i walk to the counter, and i wait in front of the screen. "remember when i told you about olivia and i... on my balcony the other day?" i ask. "yeah," jess nods. "i.. i heard olivia talking about it to conan. she was saying how she wasn't responsible to know how i'm feeling, and how i'm dumping everything on her, and how- how she can't expect me to be here for the rest of her life, and she feels like we're not meant to last and that we're running on autopilot," i blurt out. i look at jess, her mouth wide open. "olivia did not say that," jess says. "she did, then she stopped with a shocked face as she turns around to me. then proceeds with a 'hey' as if she wasn't just talking about me." "no, that's not olivia," jess says, "she wouldn't ever say that. have you talked to her?" "no, i ran back into the staff room and didn't come out for an hour and a half, so that's why i'm making up for the time now." "y/n, go home to olivia. maybe she wasn't talking about you... or something," jess sighs. i shake my head, "i'll go home when my shift is over." "your shift is over! it's been over for almost two hours!"

i take a deep breath, opening the door. my eyes go to olivia, who immediately stands up from the stairs. i turn around, closing the door.

i turn back around, walking to the stairs. "can we talk?" olivia asks. "you sure talked a lot with conan," i whisper, taking two steps at a time. "y/n, it's not like that!" olivia tries to catch up. 

i push open the door, walking to the beside table. i pull it out picking up my web shooters. 

i slide them on, turning around. i stop walking as olivia was right in front of me, eyes watering. "just talk to me," olivia says, "i promise you, i can explain." "i just need time, olivia," i slide past her, walking to the balcony door. "are you seriously going out right now, y/n? i need you," olivia says. i slide open the door, turning around to olivia, "yeah? and i needed you too, olivia."

i jump off the balcony, hearing olivia yell out my name.

i land on the building, taking off my hoodie. i lay down, taking out my phone. i expand the messages from olivia, and they stretch out across my lock screen, showing more than twenty texts as i scroll.

i turn off my phone, shoving it back in my pocket.

olivia's pov
i run to the bathroom, dropping my phone. i hear it hit the tile, but i kneel in front of the toilet.

i vomit my dinner, lunch and probably breakfast. i tear off some toilet paper, wiping my mouth and dropping it in the toilet. i scrunch my eyes as i look in the toilet, closing the lid and flushing it.

a/n - yall asked for it!!! enjoy the next 234902490 chapters :)