𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝟳 - 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘄

a/n - please vote!

i watch as olivia drizzles sauce over the sushi. "looks great," i say. "right?" olivia smiles, placing the spoon down. "photo time," olivia says, taking out her phone, "can you hold the plate, please?" "no problem," i say, picking up the plate of sushi. i hold it above my chest, and olivia stands beside me. olivia and i smile, and olivia places her head on my shoulder, keeping her smile. she takes a picture, and i place the table down. "what'd you say?" i ask. "i typed 'homemade sushi' with two exclamation marks," she says. "cute," i say. "thanks y/n," olivia says, "now let's eat." 

i place the last piece of sushi on olivia's plate. she looks up at me, and i smile. "are you sure?" olivia asks. "a hundred percent," i say. "i feel bad," olivia chuckles. "don't," i say. olivia picks up the knife, cutting it in half. "liv," i laugh. "we're halving it," she says. she places the half on my plate. "thanks olivia," i say, picking it up. "any time," olivia smiles, and we eat it in one bite.

olivia places the blow torch over the creme brulee. "and i just pshhh it over?" olivia asks, imitating her blowing the blow torch. i laugh at the noise, "yes, liv." "golden brown?" she asks. "you got it," i say. "here goes," she says, "disclaimer, if i set the house on fire it was your idea to do this." "i'll take the blame," i nod. "okay," she laughs.

olivia starts to burn the top of the creme brulee nicely, stopping when it hits golden brown. "guess what?" i ask. "what?" olivia asks back, moving onto the third one. "jess and emma are going on a second date," i say. "oh my god! finally," olivia laughs, "i'm excited for them!" "me too," i smile, "celebrity falling for a cafe girl." "sound familiar?" olivia smiles, looking at me.

olivia places the blow torch down when she's done. "looks great," i say. "can't wait to eat this," olivia says. i smile and hand her a spoon. we crack it at the same time, and olivia giggles. we both scoop a piece. "alright, three, two, one," olivia says. we both place the spoon in our mouths. "that's really good," i say. "so good," olivia laughs.

i put the plate in the dishwasher as olivia hands me another plate. "i need to thank whoever invented dishwashers," olivia says as i put the plate in. "yeah, me too," i laugh, looking at olivia as i wait.

i jump in the suit, holding the mask and pressing the logo. "you're going out tonight?" olivia asks, sitting at the piano. "yeah, just for a little," i walk up to her, pressing a key on the piano. "okay," olivia smiles, looking up at me. "okay," i say, putting my mask on. "stay safe, love," olivia says. "thank you," i say, pulling my mask up a little. i kiss olivia's forehead twice as she laughs. "'thank you'?" she asks. "yep, thank you," i say. 

i jump off the balcony, the same rush of adrenaline flowing through me. 

making my way through the city as i hear a report of a mugging. i squint, zooming in to an alleyway. i focus on the sound, hearing a familiar voice that i couldn't put my finger on it.

"heads up!" i yell, landing on the guys head. i wrap my legs around his neck, throwing us back. i hear a gunshot, thinking nothing of it right now as i place my hands on the floor, springing back. "damn, you knocked out from that?" i ask, looking at the guy on the floor. he groans, gun scattered on the floor. i web his body to ground. i look at his face.

adam, with a few bruises and cuts all on his face, was lying on the floor. "you're so fucking lucky i don't kill people," i say, "'cause you'd be dead by now." i look up at the girl, eyes widening.

"oh fuck," i whisper, running up to her as she holds the side of her stomach.

i move her hand, blood starting to spread. "shit," she groans. "okay, i'm gonna need to use your jacket to wrap around your cut," i say, taking her jacket off her. i tighten it around her, looking at her. "oh shit," i widen my eyes, "gwen stacy?" "not the way i thought we'd reunite," she laughs, wincing in pain a second later. "okay, not the time to catch up," i say, "it's spreading really fast. are you okay?" i look down at her jacket, seeing it already bleeding through. "not really... just got shot. what do we do?" she asks after the obvious sarcasm. "i... the only thing i have in mind is to swing you to the hospital, it's quicker than waiting for the ambulance to come to you, and i can hear the police so they'll be there to take care of this guy. i don't wanna risk you waiting." "okay, okay," she whispers. i shoot a web to the gun, pulling it towards me. i throw it on adam's stomach, webbing it there, looking at gwen. "alright, i'm just gonna..." i wrap my arms around her, "can you jump?" she lets out a hum, half jumping.