𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟱 - 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗺𝗮

a/n - please vote : )

i walk out, wearing my suit and holding my mask. "i'll be back in 2 hours, i promise," i tell olivia, who was knitting on my bed. she looks up at me, "okay, spider-woman." i jog to her, kissing her head 2 times. "stay safe," she reminds me. "of course," i say, "enjoy your knitting." "it's funny how you're going around saving the city while i'm knitting in your bed," olivia laughs. "well, it's cute that you're knitting," i say, pulling my mask on. "switched up, huh?" she smiles up at me. "well, grandmas' are cute," i say, turning around and walking. "shut up!" olivia exclaims, laughing. "i love you!" i laugh, opening the balcony door and stepping out after hearing olivia say it back.

i wait for one more crime, seeing a notification that olivia had posted on instagram. i take out my phone, going onto instagram.

_____________________

⚪️oliviarodrigo

liked by mateogriffin, conangray and 3,425,754 others

oliviarodrigo   :)

view 24,124 comments

y/nl/n   keep that mannequin head away!!
oliviarodrigo   u wish you were that mannequin head!!!!

user183   Y/N AND OLIVIA ARE SO CUTE

user5   icon!

user49   y/n's got competition

user3   so cute

user14   are u and y/n dating??

_____________________

i smile at olivia's comment, turning off my phone. i wait another 4 minutes for one more crime, deciding to go back home after there was none. 

i swing onto the balcony, letting go of the web. "welcome back," olivia says, smiling. "thanks," i say, "you're still on the bed." "good observation," olivia says, "almost done your beanie. although i need to check if it fits, come here." i walk over to her, pulling off my mask. i kneel beside her, and she puts the beanie over my head. she smiles, looking at me, "fits perfectly, just need to finish it up." "okay, let me shower," i say, standing back up. "can i shower with you?" liv asks. "yeah, come on."

olivia sits back onto the bed. "oh, i haven't finished that show you're on," i say, picking up the tv remote, "i'm onto the last episode." "there's more seasons," olivia says, picking up her needles. "i know," i say, going onto disney.

i chuckle as nini and ricky go for a deep kiss, "how romantic!" i look at olivia. she looks down from the tv, slightly sad expression on her face as she focuses on her knitting. i study her face, turning off the tv. "what's wrong?" i ask. "nothing important," olivia dismisses. "hey," i move closer to her, "talk to me, come on." my hands go over to the needles, taking them and putting them aside as olivia looks at me. "ricky and i used to date," she says. "like, in the show or in real life?" i ask. "both," olivia says, "it was years ago, but i... it's a little hard to watch the show with all that history. i don't like him like that anymore, it's just... you know." "i get it," i say, "i'll stop watching." "no, you don't have to," olivia says, "i'll just focus on my grandma stuff." i smile, "i'll watch later, finish the season or something." "thanks," olivia smiles. "no problem," i smile back, leaning over and picking up her knitting needles. i place them back in her hand, kissing her cheek.