𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱𝟭 - 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁

a/n - please vote!! i can schedule publishes now so hopefully it'll be 1-2 days bc i'm lazy to actually publish it lol

i put on my suit, and olivia looks at me. "what are you..." she gives me an 'i know what you're doing' look. "we're swinging there," i smile, "only way we'd get there."

we get onto the balcony, and olivia looks at me. "i'm pretty excited," she laughs, "always wanted to see what it's like being spider-woman." "now's your chance." olivia jumps onto me, and i hold onto her. "try and keep your face kinda hidden, because if anyone sees who you are, it basically links back to me," i tell her, jumping onto the balcony railing. "woah, alright," she says, holding onto me. "three, two," i lean forward, holding olivia with my left hand as i start to swing.

i laugh as olivia cheers. "just a few more minutes," i tell her. "okay," she says, laughing. "are you okay?" i ask, webbing to a building. "yeah, more than okay," she says, "having the time of my life." "i need to adjust you, you're starting to get into an awkward spot," i chuckle. "don't drop me," olivia says. "well, can i put my hand on your..." i swing on a lamp post. "ass?" olivia laughs. "yeah," i say. "y/n, we've showered together- we're literally dating. obviously you can," she says, hitting the back of my neck slightly. "okay," i laugh, "just checking."

i land us on the middle tower of a bridge, and olivia gets off me. "wow," olivia says, "great view." "yeah," i agree, sitting down. i put my hand up to olivia, and she takes it, sitting beside me. her leg dangles off as she swings them.

we sit in comfortable silence, taking in the view. "do you come here often?" olivia asks, looking at me. "either here or the wilshire tower," i tell her, "not as much since you've sort of started living with me. i just come home to you after patrol." "well, you should pick me up some days. we can hang here together," olivia says, "also, can people see you down there?" "not from land or if they're on the bridge, but if there's ships or ferries going through, some of them notice." "ah, okay," she says, "you just sound... different." "yeah, it's the mask, sorry," i say, "i can do this, though." i pulls up the mask, between my top lip and nose, "better?" "yeah," olivia smiles. she looks at my outfit, chuckling. "what?" i smile. "nothing, you just look... permission to say 'hot'?" "permission granted." "you look hot," she says. "thanks, you do too," i laugh. 

olivia lays her head on my shoulder, "i love you." "okay," i grin. olivia's head jerks up, and i wipe my smile away. "i said i love you," olivia tells me again, face serious. "yeah, i heard," i nod, trying not to burst out laughing. "y/n," olivia says seriously, "i love you." "okay, i love you," i burst out laughing. "you scared me!" olivia laughs, hugging me from the side tight. 

i smile as olivia starts to talk about her music, both of us now facing each other cross-legged. "i've pitched some of my song ideas to dan," olivia says, "he likes most of them." "most?" "yeah, i showed him, like, more than ten. he's not gonna like all of them," liv says, "plus, he's my producer, he knows what's right." "in dan we trust," i say, "in dan we trust," olivia laughs. "well, i'd like all of them," i smile. "speaking of you, there are a lot of love songs we've mainly picked for my album," olivia says. "and who are those love songs about, olivia rodrigo?" i ask, smiling. "oh, this person i met on the street," she rolls her eyes as she smiles, "you, dummy." "finally living my life with a singer writing love songs about me," i sigh happily. "yeah, break up with me and i'm back to writing depressing songs," she teases. "you'll never go back to depressing songs," i smile. olivia smiles too.

i face to the view again, moving back a little. olivia lays her head on my lap as she lays down. i look down at her, and we both smile. i bring my hand to her jaw, massaging my thumb back and forth on her cheek. "that feels funny," she says. "yeah, it would be," i say. "not as good as your hand, but still really nice," olivia tells me, closing her eyes, "are you nervous for your dinner tomorrow?" "yeah," i answer, "you'll be home, right?" "of course," olivia softly smiles. "okay... good," i say. 

after olivia and i talk for literally 2 hours straight, i keep my eyes on olivia as she had decided to doze off thirty minutes ago. i smile at the fact olivia fell asleep 278 feet in the air with no problem, because she trusts me. i look at the time on my HUD, the time showing 9:01.

as it starts to get a little cold, i put my head insulator on, keeping my hand on olivia's jaw for her to warm up too.

"olive," i whisper, tapping her cheek a few times. "yeah?" she asks, eyes still closed. "we should go back. it's almost 11," i say. "okay," she says, sighing tiredly and sitting up. i stand up, stretch for a few seconds, pulling olivia up by her waist.

she rubs her eyes, looking at me. i smile, pulling my mask back down, "come on, pretty girl. let's go home." "that was fun," she smiles, wrapping her arms around me. "you were asleep half the time," i catch her as she jumps onto me. "but it was fun," liv says.

we swing back home silently, and i open the balcony door. i let olivia down on the floor and we get ready to sleep.

i wait for olivia to finish in the bathroom, closing my eyes as i lay in bed. the bathroom light turns off, hearing olivia close the door. i open my eyes she lays down, placing her phone on charge.

we smile at each other tiredly, and she moves closer, putting her body on mine. i wrap my arms naturally around her as olivia's head falls onto my chest. we both fall asleep within minutes.

i smile as i feel olivia repeatedly kissing my neck. "good morning," i hear her say. i open my eyes slowly, rubbing them, "good morning." "how'd you sleep?" she asks. "i was out like a light," i smile, "you?" "yeah, me too," she laughs.

olivia brushes my hair as i start to do my makeup. "wish you could come," i tell her. "me too," olivia says, "but i can't, you know that." "i know," i say, adding the last few touches of my makeup, "i'm just really nervous." "i know," i see olivia's reflection frown from the mirror. "i'll be here when you come home," olivia says, kissing my head as she puts the hairbrush down. 

i tilt my head up, looking at olivia. upside down olivia smiles, holding my cheeks. she pucks her lips, bending down. her lips connect with mine, and she kisses with all fher heart. the same way she does with a hundred percent of her kisses. of course, i kiss back the same way.

i get into the car, and olivia blows a kiss goodbye as i reverse out.