Chapter 50

Meera's POV

After having my shower , I came out of the bathroom to see Deva sleeping peacefully on the bed on his stomach. He had clunched the pillow tightly and was having a sweet smile on his face.  Seeing his innocent face, brought a smile on my face too.

I turned to the dresser to get my comb when the sight in front brought a blush to my cheeks. I looked back at Deva with a shy smile remembering the happenings of the night. As each memory bombarded my mind,  the blush on my cheeks intensified. At last, I thought to escape to kitchen before Deva wakes up.

Even though I escaped into the kitchen, each moment of last night was flashing through my mind. It still feels like a dream.

Mature Content

I felt shy after our passionate kiss and was standing,holding onto the balcony railings when I felt him at my back. He gingerly began to trace his fingers along my arm. My breath hitched and body broke out in goosebumps . I just closed my eyes to the new feelings erupting inside me.

" I want your eyes open, Meera" Deva whispered near my eyes.

I could only answer by nodding my head in no

I could feel Deva chuckling behind me. Then I felt his nose tracing a path from my right shoulder through my neck to my ears. The touch was so soft that it left me tingling throughout my body.

He placed a kiss on my ear and retraced the path but now with his lips.

" Deva ...." I moaned not able to keep my emotions in check. I felt my knees falling weak. He pulled back my hair and began the earlier journey down my back. His left arm, suddenly encircled around my waist while the fingers of his other hand was still playing with my arms.

Now there was a triple assault on my senses. Not able to control anymore, I turned and hugged him tight. He too hugged me back so tightly there was not even an inch of space for air to pass through.

We both broke apart, breathing heavily we looked into each other's passionate eyes .

" I love you , Meera.... "

Deva placed a kiss on my forehead and then began tracing my face with his lips.

My eyes welled as for the first time I was experiencing the feeling  of husband's love in the most purest form.

" I love you too, Deva...."

Deva gave me his most charming smile before he took me in his arms , bridal style. For a moment I was surprised, then I relaxed into him as this was where I wanted to be all along.

He carried me into our room and placed me carefully on the bed. I could feel both our heartbeats raising as he started to kiss me with all the passion capable.

" Ahhh.." I yelled as a hand wrapped around my waist.

I turned to see Deva smiling at me.

" You scared me"

" Why? "

" If suddenly someone  grabs you, won't you get scared"

" It is not someone but me and who else have the guts to touch you like this" he said with a mischievous  smile

I looked away so that he can't see the crimson red colour spreading over my cheeks.

" By the by, why are you up early.... we could have cuddled in bed"

I stared at him in surprise

"What! Why are you looking like I have said something outrageous?"

" Of course , it is. You have become shameless in a day" I muttered  the last statement but still Deva heard it

" What to do...? You make me shameless" Deva said in a flirting tone

I was dumbstruck and was not finding words when my kids came to my rescue

" Papa, what are you doing in the kitchen?" Anshu asked, coming in to stand beside me

" I came to help your mother. As it is holiday, she should also take rest like us. So if we all pinch in then we will be able to finish the chores faster and later enjoy the day together, What say?"

" Yaaayyyy.....Brilliant idea,  Papa" Devu screamed as she rushed into Deva's arms

" Come on , Mamma, Tell me what to do" Anshu immediately volunteered

" You both don't need to help me in the kitchen"

" But Mamma..." Devu began

" If you need to help me, go brush and clean up" I interrupted before her
bickering could begin

" Ok , Mamma" screaming this, both kids rushed upstairs like their tails are on fire

Sensing his stare on me, I turned to see him smirking with twinkling eyes.

He then sauntered towards me.

" But I want to help" he whispered seductively

" Papa....Papa..."

Before I could respond , we heard Devu yelling for Deva.

" Better you HELP her otherwise she will bring the whole house down"

Deva stared at me for a moment then with a sexy smile turned to leave but not before giving me a suggestive wink .