Chapter 55

Meera's POV

I am not able to convey in words what I am feeling right now. It is something which I have never experienced  before. You can say that my feet is not on the ground and at the same time my heart is beating fast with nervousness.  This anticipation is killing me .

I am really worried on how to tell Deva. After all we have been through , I want each and every moment here onwards to be perfect.

" What are you thinking so seriously?" Deva's voice brought me out of my thoughts

" No..thi..ng" I stammered

Deva frowned like he didn't believe me. Before he could ask me, I started my rambling to distract him

" When did you come?... Shall I make tea?....The kids are at Mom and Dad's . They were pestering me for days to see the baby. As it is weekend , Mom also had  called them over to stay.....We will also go tomorrow....I too want to see the baby...How time flies.... It feels like just yesterday that Anaant and Paayal came to tell us about their baby and now they are parents to cute little Jiya...."

Suddenly, Deva closed my mouth with his hands to stop my rant.

" Stop and Take a deep breath" he ordered

My heart started racing feeling  his touch on my lips. I could only nod my head in yes hoping against hope that Deva will not notice my nervousness.

Once I stopped, he released his hand from my mouth slowly but before I could move away, he pulled me into his arms

" By the by, you did the right thing... Now we have the whole house to ourselves...." he whispered  seductively near my ears  and with a mischievous smile said,
" ....and I don't need tea... I just need you"

Today of all days , I was feeling really sensitive and his breathe and words on my ears sent goosebumps  through out my body.

Sensing my reaction to his closeness , he pulled me further closer to him.

The hands on my waist were slowly tracing patterns while his other hand were tracing my lips creating havoc on my body.

He then dipped his head into the crook of my neck and began sucking on the nerve there making me throw back my head in pleasure.

" Deva.... " I could only moan his name as he continued his slow assault on my senses. I forgot the surroundings and the nervousness and let myself submit to the deep feelings Deva invoked inside me.

As the atmosphere charged with our passion, Deva picked me up and laid me down on the bed

" Are you with me , Meera" he asked

Ever since we cleared our misunderstandings, Deva always make sure that I am comfortable and as always I fall more in love with him.

Seeing my agreement  in my eyes , he gave his beautiful smile before bestowing a sweet kiss on my forehead.

In those passion filled moments, we forgot everything. We loved each other passionately and deeply.  There was no urgency but only the need to belong.

Later, Deva was lying with his head on my stomach while I was running  fingers through his hair, still feeling each other's love.

I realized that instant, it was the perfect moment.

" Deva...."

" Hmmmm...." his voice rumbled against my stomach

" I AM PREGNANT"

There was utter silence,only the humming of the AC could be heard.

" Deva..." I called again , afraid that he may have fallen asleep and missed hearing me say one of the biggest  happiness of our life.

Then I felt a feather light kiss on my stomach. I glanced down to see Deva  staring at me.

We both looked deep into each other's eyes.  Words were unnecessary. I could understand  his each and every emotion like he was screaming at me. His joy, his happiness,his love , everything was evident from the brilliant smile on his face and the tears flowing uncontrollably from his eyes.

Finally he came near me and kissed me passionately letting me in to share his deepest emotions.

" I LOVE YOU, MEERA .....You have once again made me the happiest man"

I couldn't stop the smile breaking out on my face on his words and kissed him back with equal fervor.

His arms secured me and I basked in his love. He was holding me so tenderly as we enjoyed the beauty of our love and  happiness.