Chapter 36:

Hello lovelies, 

I have finally had some time to just sit down and write up this chapter! I know I have been giving you all dates and then not actually posting, but I have been really really busy! I really hope you guys can forgive me :'(

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter though! Oh, and could you please, please, please comment down below your thoughts on the chapter. :) They always make my day and I also appreciate constructive criticism as it will help me improve my chapters :) Thank you all for reading!

xoxo

-alisha 

————————————————————————————————-

"Ive missed this." Lizzie says sleepily. 

We have been laying on her bed, eating chocolate and talking for almost and hour and a half! It feels amazing! I have missed just being able to hang out with Lizzie and talk about anything and everything. I lift my head up off her bed, just enough to see the clock on her bed side table. 

I let out a deep sigh. Its 5.15. We have to meet Zac and Cam back at the school at 6.

"Is it almost time to go?" Lizzie asks, looking over at me. I nod slightly with a sad smile. 

"I hate this." she whispers to me, tears welling up in her eyes. I lay back down next to her, an immense feeling of guilt flooding my chest. 

Looking into Lizzie's eyes, the girl who is practically my sister, I wished I could just turn back time. Back to the time when Lizzie had nothing to do with this. Back when the only thing she was worrying about was boys and makeup and parties. 

I should have done everything in my will power to stop Lizzie getting dragged into all this. 

"I'm sorry." I finally whisper back, my own eyes welling up with tears. She lets out a small, choked laugh, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"It's not your fault." she simply says back, giving me a sad smile. 

"Yes it i-"

She cuts me off and suddenly all hell brakes loose. 

"NO ITS NOT!" Lizzie yells.

Lizzie suddenly jumps up off of the bed, putting both her hands in her hair, sighing in frustration and... anger?

I sit up, frowning. What in the world is she on about? How is this nay of her fault? It's not her fault!

"Lizzie...Wh-"

She cuts me off again, pacing the room, tears silently rolling down her cheek.

"YES IT'S MY FAULT! IF I DIDNT KEEP US BACK TALKING IN THE LIBRARY THAT MORNING, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LATE FOR MS. HILL'S CLASS, AND IF WE WERENT LATE FOR MS. HILL'S CLASS THEN WE WOULDN'T HAVE LANDED DETENTION AND IF WE HADNT LANDED DETENTION THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THE CAHNCE TO MEET CAM AND I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE STUPID BITCH I WAS IN CONVINCING YOU TO GO OUT WITH HIM AND THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" she took in a deep breath, angrily wiping away her stray tears. 

I stand in front of her, shocked and feeling guilty as ever. I stare at her, lost for words. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. All I know is that i want to make it up to her. 

"Lizzie..." I say quietly and before I know it Lizzie runs towards me and engulfs me in a hug. She sobs heavily into my shoulder and I do to. I hug her tightly and close my eyes.