Chapter 28:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE POST!!! I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY

I really, really hope you all enjoy it!!! xoxo ILY ALL <3 Thanks for all of you who have been supporting my story :) And thank you all soo much for being super patient with me :) ILY ALL <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 After everything that has happend, I cant believe I am actually trusting him! I cant believe that I have put my life and Lizzie's life in the hands of the annoyingly good looking, stuck up ass-hole, Gared!

After my mum had stormed out my room, after we all found that she is the reason Cam was overdosed on that analapse, Gared searched my parents room top to bottom, until he found something that may or may not lead us to Cam.

"How long till we get there?" Lizzie whines from the back seat. Gared sighs in annoyance, probably because Lizzie has been whining the whole 2 hours that we have been driving. 

"Did we have to bring her?" Gared asks me, annoyed. I shoot him a glare. 

"Uh Yeah she had to come! She is my best friend and there was no way in hell that I would have gotten into this car with you alone." 

I cross my arms over my chest and look up into the rear view mirror, catching Lizzie poking her tongue out at Gared like a 5 year old. I crack a smile.

I really missed Lizzie and I am glad I got to see her again. I never actually thought that I would get to see her again. What I'm not happy about is the fact that now even she is dragged into this whole mess.

"Dont you trust me?" Gared asks me. I look over at him and give him my are-you-serious-look. He just shakes his head and smiles.

"Come on Katie," Gared whines.

"i have already told you that I am not part of Cam's overdose on Analapse! The proof of that is that your mum already confessed to being the one behing it! You can trust me!"

I look out the window as my mind is going back and forth in a mental battle, to see if I can trust Gared or not.

"How do I know that you and my mum have teamed up?" 

Gared laughs and look over at me with amusement twinkling in his eyes.

"You cant be serious about that can you Katie? I know your not that dumb!"

"Hey!" Lizzie yells from the back in an angry tone.

"Dont call her dumb, you dumb-ass! If anyone in this car is dumb, its you!" 

I am thankful that Lizzie is sticking up for me, but not even I understood what that comeback would achieve. 

Just as I had predicted, Gared smiles and look at back at Lizzie.

"Your right, Katie is not the dumb one!"

Lizzie smiles, as if she has achieved something big.

"You are." Gared finishes off, with a smirk. Lizzie glares at the back of Gared's head.

"Can we please just stop arguing about who is dumb!? For God's Sake!" I shake my head in annoyance. 

"Do you have any food in this car?" I ask Gared, my stomach rumbling. I have not eaten anything since leaving that hosptial which was over 5 hours ago. 

"Yeah, I'm starving!" Lizzie chimes in. 

"Theres a service station a couple of KM up ahead. We'll stop off and get someting. I nod my head in response and stare out the window.