Chapter 9: Part 1

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) Love you all! <3

BTW this is only part one of chapter 9, so that is why it is short. I have a lot of uni work to do, so it's not my best chapter :/ I promise the next part will be a lot better :)

UNEDITED!

xoxo 

-Crazy Chick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brain is buzzing with questions. I stare at Zac. He is stood there staring at me, waiting for me to react to what he had just told me. 

His father wants to kill him? 

"Wait. Zac, what the hell is going on?" I ask him, my brain screaming with questions.

What he just told me can't possibly be true. It just can't! 

Zac just shakes his head and sighs in frustration and anger. I am taken aback. 

The Zac standing in front of me right now is not the Zac I know. 

The Zac I know, is an ass-hole who has no care in the world and loves to torture me. The Zac standing in front of me now, is full of anger, hatred and hurt.

"There is so much you don't know Katie. About me, about my family....and about yours." Zac says in sorrowful voice. He doesn't even sound like the Zac I know. 

"What do you mean? What don't I know?" I ask him desperately. He is really starting to scare me. A mixture of emotions take over my body and mind. 

Zac just starts pacing his room again and that's when I loose it. 

"Zac?! Can you please tell me what the hell is going on!" I exclaim. He abruptly stops pacing his room and stares at me dead in the eye. 

"I can't, Katie. You already know too much. Why can't you understand that?!"

I stare at him, anger building up inside of me. He stared back at me, his eyes full of hurt and anger. 

"What do you mean I know too much?! I dont know anything!" I exclaim. He better start explaining himself. I can't deal with this new Zac. He is worse than the old one. 

"I just can't tell you Katie! Now promise me you wont ever, ever repeat what I have just told you. Especially not to Cam." 

I frown in confusion at his last sentence.

"Wait, Zac what does Cam have to do with any of this?" I ask. This is just getting crazier and crazier. 

"I shouldn't have told you that." Zac mutters to himself, annoyed. 

"Told me what?" I ask, impatiently.

"KATIE! LIZZIE'S HERE!" My mums voice sounds from downstairs.

Zac just stares at me. I sigh in frustration and throw the car keys and Zac before storming out of his room. 

I walk down the stairs, my brain numb with everything that had just happend. What had just happened? 

I shake my head and mentally push away all the desperate, unanswered questions to the back of my mind. I will worry about all this drama later.

Right now, I have to get to school and worry about what is going to happen when I get there. I know I am going to get a lot of shit because of that stupid picture that Zac had posted last night. 

"Hey." Lizzie says, as I get into her car.

"Hey." I reply.

I sigh and put on my seat belt. I can see Lizzie staring at me from the corner of my eyes. She is waiting for an explanation about the picture.

I look over at her and smile like nothing is wrong. Lizzie just raises her eyebrows and gives me her 'dont-pretend-like-nothing-is-wrong-when-there-is' look. 

My smile drops and I sigh. She knows me to well. I take a deep breath and then get straight into the story of everything that has happened this past week.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed :) This is part one so that is why it is short :) the next part will be up in a couple of days :)