Chapter 12:

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) UNEDITIED! 

I now have a twitter acount that is linked in my profile :)

xoxo

-Crazy Chick

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of birds chirping wakes me up. My head is pounding and feels groggy.

Where am I?

I sit up quickly and look around, my heart pounding. That's when I remeber everything that has happened in the last couple of days. 

My heat starts to pound faster. I remember my parents unconcious bodies,being thrown into this "cell" with Zac and worst of all, I remember the man behind it all.

I suddenly hear heavy footsteps pacing on the other side of the empty, cell like room that I am trapped in. Well, both Zac and I.

Wait a second...where is Zac? I look around and realize that Zac is not here. My heart strats to pound faster and faster as I look around frantically looking for Zac.

Oh no, no, no, no, no!!! Where is he?! I stand up and run my hands through me tangled hair in frustration. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. 

Zac is gone! Zac is gone, and I have no idea where he is! What if his dad, that evil son of bitch, has taken Zac and is preparing to kill him?! 

The thought makes me sick. Then I remeber my parents. What if he has killed them? 

Tears start to roll down my cheek and I feel my chest tightning, making it hard for me to breath. 

If he has killed them, then I am sure to be next. Omg, I am going to die! 

My head feels funny and everything around me starts to move. 

"ZAC!" I scream. Everything is spinning. I try to feel for something to hold me up, but I cant move my arms.

"ZAC! HELP ME!" I scream agian. He has to be alive. He just cant be dead.

Where would that leave me, if he was dead?

"ZAC-" my screams are cut off by the cell door swinging open. Everything around me is still moving, so I cant make out who opened the door. 

I suddenly feel the sensation of falling, before I slip into darkness.

******

I can hear voices.

"When is she going to wake up?" 

"I already told you, I dont know! Stop asking me, or I will throw you back into the cell!"

The voices sound familiar. I can feel a hand stroking my arm, making me feel safe.

My eyes slowly start to open and Zac's face comes into view. I am laying on his lap. He smiles down at me.

"Your awake!" He beams. I look arounf confused. 

"What happend?" I ask.

I try to sit up but a shooting pain in my head makes me, fall back into Zacs arms. 

"Carefull Katie. You have hurt your head quite badly." Zac says.

Zac helps me sit up and places my head to rest against his chest. A dull ache pulses through my head, making me feel weak and tired. 

Zac doesnt say anything. His arms are wraped around my waist tightly, like a sheild of protection. 

I look around the room. i recognize the cell door and the front door. The rest of the room is cluttered with boxes and other random bits of junk. The sun shines from a smashed window. The sound of birds and Zacs slow and steady breathing are the only noises that can be heard. 

I frown in confusion. Where is Zac's dad? Where are my parents?

"Zac...where...where is my mum and dad?" I ask weakly. I feel Zac's body stifen at my question. 

"They are...uh..." Zac trails off. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. 

"Are they dead?" I whisper. The thought causes my chest to tighten and I feel a lump form in my throat.

"I...I dont know." Zac says, hesitantly. Anger washes through my body.

"What do you mean you dont know?!" I excmaim, trying to get up.

Zac pulls me back against his chest and holds me tighter, stopping me from being able to move.

"Katie, you need to calm down!" Zacs voice, says in my ear.

"I know it might be hard to, but you have to trust me. Can you do that Katie?"

I close my eyes and wonder, how my life managed to get so out of control. Can I trust Zac? Ever since I have kown him, he has always tried to ruin everything that I do. How can trust him now, with my life, when I have never trusted him with anything else before?

"Katie?" Zac's voice makes me come back to reality. I slowly open my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Yes." I simple reply.

"Yes..?" Zac asks confused. I sigh.

"Yes, I trust you." I force the words out.

That was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. Trusting Zac is never a good idea, so I hope and pray to god that I havent made a mistake by putting my life into his hands. 

The front door suddenly swings open, and Zac's father walks in.

A chill runs down my spine at the sight of him. Actually, more at the sight of what he was holding in his hands. 

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" his asks in a deep, menacing voice.

I feel Zacs arm tighten around me. I gently squeeze his hands to calm him down. 

Zac's father was actually quite young in his mid 30's, with short dark hair and a pale complextion. He has a strong masculine build and piercing ice blue eyes. HIs name is Derek and I have always remebered him to be nice and friendly. The man I see now is the total opposite.

He has a smirk on his face, as he makes his way towards me. 

My eyes are focused on the gun that he is holding in his hands. 

When he reaches me, he squats down infront of me. I look straight into his eyes and glare at him, even though I completly terrified. He lets out a chilling laugh.

"Your a tough one arent you?" He says, still wearing that annoying smirk on his face. His gets up and walks over towards a box.

"Dont answer any of his questions." Zac whispers in my ear. 

"So Katie, how has your old man been?" Derek asks me, while rumaging through some boxes. I feel anger take over my body. Zac seems to have sensed this, and he places a conforting hand on mine.

"Why dont you tell me, since your the one who has kidnapped them!" I half yell. He turns around, shooting me a look with so much hatred, it felt lilke he had shot me. He walks over to me and grabs me by the shoulders, pulling me off of Zac. 

"LET GO OF HER!" Zac yells, trying to pull his dad back. Derek pushes Zac with mighty force, making Zac crash into a table and collapse onto the floor in pain.

"ZAC!" I scream.

My head is shooting with sharp pain, as I am dragged towards the front door. 

"Dont mess with me Katie." he warns in a cold dangerous voice. I can hear Zac grunting in pain, as I am  dragged outside and thrown into the back of the old, rusty truck. 

"This will teach you, not to mess with me!" Derek says, before getting into the truck and roaring the engine to life.

_____________________________________________________

So what did you guys think? 

Please comment, vote and follow :) That would mean the world to me if you could!

xoxo

-Crazy Chick