Chapter 20:

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter :) Thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting for my story :') It means a lot. I love you all so much <3 I know this sounds cliche and cheesy, but you all are the reason why I keep writing this story :) You are my motivation <3 xoxo -Crazy Chick

WARNING: UNEDITIED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally reach the truck after what seems likes years. I can hear Zac fighting Derek in the background, waiting for me to get Cam safely into the truck.

"HURRY KATIE!" Zac yells. I try not to panic as I open up the back door and try to get Cam inside. I frantically look around as I am doing this to make sure none of Derek's minions are going to come and grab me. 

"Come on Cam. Get in!" I say quietly to myself as I push him inside. He is still pretty much unconcious  except for the occasional grunting in pain.

Once I finally get him in, I breath a quick sigh of relief and then slam the door shut before running over to the drivers side. I  get in and roar the engine to life, startling both Derek and Zac. 

Zac initially instructed me to call him once I got Cam into the truck, so that he can come over and drive us out of here, but by the looks of the fight, Derek is winning and I dont think that Zac will get of this fight alive if I dont do something. I had to take control of this myself.

I put my foot down onto the excelarator and the truck heads to where Derek and Zac. They both suprisingly dont hear me coming at them with full force in a bloody roaring truck, since they are too into the fight they are having. Idiots.

Just as I am about 10 metres away, I beep the horn and both of them look up in shock. 

Zac is the first one to move out of the way, which I am glad of because I am about to run Derek over. I dont feel good about doing this, but it is the only way that Cam, Zac and I will get out of the situation. Alive. Hopefully. 

Derek leaps out of the way and I literally miss him by an inch. He falls to the floor, giving Zac just enough time to run over and get into the truck.

"QUICKLY DRIVE!" Zac demnds me as he gets into the truck. I dont wait for Zac to close his door. I just put my foot down on the pedal and hope that this U turn I am going to make, will not get the truck to tip over.

"HOLD ON!" I yell, as I preapare to make the dangerous turn. Without a second thought, I turn the wheel as far as it can go, making the tyres to produce a thick cloud of dust as the car does a 360 turn. The car is about to tip over, but thankfully Zac reaches over to the steering wheel and turns it the other, saving us from either being killed or caught. Again.

I race the car down the gravel driveway and make a sharp left onto the deserted road. Once we are about 100 metres away from the house, I slow the car down just a bit and take in a shaky breath.

"That was close." I say, my voice shaking a bit. I look over a Zac who looked both relieved and angry. 

"Hows Cam doing?" I ask Zac. I look into the review mirror and see that Cam is still unconcious. I am so glad that I put a seat belt around him, otherwise he would have probably flown out through the side windscreen when I almost toppled over the car during my epic Fast and Furious driving stunt. 

"He looks ok, otherthan the fact that he is still unconcious." Zac says, turning his head to see Cam.

I frown. 

"How long do you think he is going to be unconcious. I mean, shoudlnt he be up by now."

"It depends." Zac says, his voice a bit on edge. I frown in confusion and turn to face him.