Chapter 16:

Here is chapter 16 :))))

I hope you all enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

ILY ALL <3 Thank you all so much for reading, voting, commenting and fanning!! You dont know how much that all means to me :') Anyways, before I start crying of happiness, here is the chapter ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katie?...Katie?...Katie?" 

The sound of my name being called wakes me up from my sleep. Whoever is trying to wake me up, better back off! 

"Katie, get up!" 

My eyes start to slowly open and I prepare to knock out the person who dares wake me up. Once my eyes are fully open, I find myself in the passenger seat of a truck and have Cam sitting in the drivers seat, staring at me. 

For a minute, I am confused as to where I am, but after a couple a seconds, everything comes back to me, like a punch in the stomach.

I sit up and streach my arms, looking around to see where we are. We are back at the farm shed. The memory of Derek beating Zac up, and leaving him, rushes back to me and my eyes widen. 

I am about to rush out of the car, when Cam grabs my arm, stopping me from rushing out. 

"Get off me!" I exclaim at Cam. I look at him and glare, trying to pry his hand off of me.

"Katie, stop! He's not in there!" 

I stare at him with a frown on my face.

"What do you mean he's not in there?!" 

There is no way that he could have escaped. Not with the way  Derek had beat him up. He is bound to have fratctured some bones or something. I wince at the memory of Derek throwing Zac onto the floor. 

How can a father do something like that to their own child? Derek makes me sick! He doesnt deserve to have any children! Then again, nor do my parents, seeing as they kept my half brother, Cam, a secret from me for nearly 17 years! 

"So if he is not in there, where the hell is he?" I ask Cam, frustrated. 

Cam does not answer me. He looks away and I see his jaw clenching. Is he angry again? He better not be angry again! This is no time for him to be bloody angry at me!

"Cam?" I ask, getting annoyed. We dont have time for his stubborness. 

He still doesnt reply. I sigh in annoyance. I am going to punch him in a minute! He is seriously making this situation a hundred times worse!

"Cam could you fricken answer me!?" I half yell at him, resisting the urge to punch him. Cam whips his head to me, anger evident on his face.

"I DONT KNOW KATIE!" He yells at me, his voice full of anger and frustration. I am taken aback by his sudden outburst and wince at the tone of his voice. 

I stare at him and feel a tear roll down my cheek. I dont know why I am crying. I am just feeling really angry, frustrated, hurt, betrayed and a million other things. I am a mess and I feel as if I am going to pass out of exaushtion and lack of food and water at any moment. I dont think I have eaten or drank anything in 2 days! I am supirsed I am able to function. Well barely. I have pretty much been relying on adreneline to get me out of being kidnapped, chased and almost bloody murdered! 

Cam breaks eye contact from me after a couple of minutes of silence and roars the truck to life.

"Where are we going?" I ask.