Chapter 9: Part 2

Here's the last part of chapter 9 :) I really hope you guys enjoy it :) 

This is unedited!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First period could not go any slower. As soon as I got to school, the whispering started. All the girls were glaring at me and all the boys were whistling and making crude jokes. The worst, was when I saw Katie. She shot me daggers, but suprisingly didn't confront me. The stares and whispers followed me into first period too, which is why I am so impatient to get out of this class. 

I sit at my desk and impatiently tap my pencil, trying so hard to concentrate on what Ms. Hill is talking about. But I can't. With everyone staring at me and with what happened this morning, my brain just can't focus. All of the unanswered and desperate questions I tried to push away this morning were taking over my brain. 

I look over at the table where Zac would normally sit. It is empty.

I sigh and wonder where he is. I hope he is ok. WOAH! I mentally shake my head. I should not care where he is or if he is ok! He is a messed up ass-hole who is trying to ruin my life! He is playing mind games with me. 

My phone buzzes and I snap out of my thoughts and look down at my phone. It is a message from Lizzie

You ok?

I reply with a simple yes and put my phone back into my pocket.

Lizzie freaked out when I told her the story this morning. I can't blame her. It's hard to believe and is quite a lot to take in.

As soon as the bell rings, I shove my notebook and pencil into my bag and sprint for the door, ignoring the rude comments from my classmates.  

"Not so fast Miss. Stone."  Ms. Hill's voice stops me in my tracks. I sigh. What now?!

I turn around and walk to her desk, putting on a fake smile.

"Yes Ms. Hill?" I say innocently. Instead of answering me she hands me a piece of paper. I frown and look at it. It's not just any piece of paper. Its last weeks quiz and it has a big bright red 'F' printed on it. 

I curse under my breath. My parents are going to be furious. I look up at Ms. Hill and give her a sheepish look. She snatchs the quiz from me and hands me a bright red form. I know what it is, without even reading it. Its a failing notice form. Just what I need right now! This teacher seriously hates my guts!

"I need you to bring me this form back by tomorrow with your parents signature on it." Ms. Hill says in a sharp tone.

I reluctantly take it out of her hand and shove it in my bag.

I don't bother waiting for her to say anything else. I just walk out the class, feeling frustrated and upset. How am I failing? Biology is my easy subject! I am so stupid! How could I let this happen?! 

I shake my head and make my way towards the study hall. The hallways are empty and eerily quite. This just makes the thoughts and questions in my brain sound louder. I am still really confused about everything that has happened with Zac and I can't get my head around what he has told me and with his random change in behaviour. Seeing Zac the way he was this morning, made my realize everything he has told me is true.

This mornings events replay in my head. I remember his face, the hurt, the anger and the frustration in his eyes. I remember him pacing his room like a crazy lunatic. I also remember his crazy behaviour. 

I still don't know if I believe him about his dad wanting to kill him. I mean, Zac's dad is a successful business man who runs one of the biggest Law firms in America. The memories I have of him, coming to visit Zac were all good. I don't understand why he would want to kill Zac. 

When I reach the study hall, I show my study hall pass to the supervising teacher and settle into the empty table at the back of the hall. As soon as I sit down, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out and see that it is a message from Cam. 

Hey babe, any chance you can meet me at the back of the school now? 

I look over at the supervising teacher and try to think of an escape plan. I smile when I realise I still have my computer lab pass. I quickly text Cam telling him I will meet him in 5, before walking over to the supervising teacher. I pull out my computer lab pass and show her. She smiles at me and hands it back, dismissing me.

Well that was easy. As soon as I get to the back of the school, I spot Cam leaning against the wall, with his trade bad boy smirk. 

I smile and start to make my way towards him. 

"Hey." I greet him. He smiles and my heart melts. He gestures for me to look behind him and I frown.

Before I know what is happening, a bag goes over my head and a pair of strong arms grab hold of me and cover my mouth. Panic takes over my body, as I am being dragged.

What the hell is happening?!  I try to scream, but they are muffled by my attackers hand. I can't see anything and I can't breath. My brain is in panic mode and I try to kick and get away from the guy  who is  dragging me. Where's Cam? Why isn't he helping me? What the hell is happening? 

I hear muffled voices of men, bickering with each other. I try to understand what they are saying, but I am too much in a panic mode to understand anything. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, as I try helplessly to scream and kick. 

I am suddenly thrown into what feels like the boot of a car. I hear the boot slam shut and an engine roaring to life. 

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no!!! This can't be happening! This seriously can't be happening!

More tears start to roll down my cheek as I scream for help. But it's no use. No one can hear me. I slump helplessly on my back and start to sob. I try to pull the bag off of my head, but it has been tied with a rope. 

"HELP!!!" I scream one more time and kick at the side of the boot.

"Please..." I whimper softly. I am suddenly jolted to my left as the car makes a sharp turn. I grunt in pain and try to desperatly untie the rope that is holding the bag on my head. I jolt to the right again and again grunt in pain. 

Hasn't this guy ever heard of safe driving!? I try helplessly to untie the rope again and when I have no luck, I sigh and let my hands slump to my sides. 

I blink away more tears. How can this be happening to me?! What did I ever do to deserve this!?

I let out a frustrated scream and start to bang on the roof of the boot again. Why does the world hate me so much?!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo what did you all think? Please spam me with comments :) I would love to hear all of your feedback :)