Chapter 30:

Thank you to @rainiwonder103 for the new cover :) I love it! <3 Even though it is missing 'School' in the title :p haha

I hope you all enjoy this chapter :) Thank you for all your feedback on my previous authors note! 

Oh and I am actually in the process of moving houses :/ I am moving next weekend so after next weekend I wont have internet for 2-3 weeks :'( Obviosly that means I wont be able to post for 1 or 2 Friday's :'( I hope you guys understand and dont mind too much... xoxo ILY ALL <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Previous Chapter:

"What are you even planning on doing with that stupid God damn file!?" I demand Gared.

Gared looks at me thorugh the re-view mirror with a smirk on his face. 

"You are just going to have to wait and find out." 

That does not sound good. That doesnt sound good at all.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac's P.O.V:

It's finally the end of my 3rd day here at this hell hole (also known as Juvie). I walk across to the small dinning hall wearing the oversized orange jumpsuit,  as I think about everything that has happend the past week or so. I dont even know why I am bothering going over to the dinning hall. 

I am not even hungry. I am sick to my stomach with worry about Katie. This is all my fault. I should have tried harder to keep Cam away from her! That ass-hole is the main reason why she is even in this whole mess. I fricken hate Cam! I also hate my dad! And Katies mum! And Katies dad! 

Heck, I just hate everyone. Everyone except for Katie. I have always had a crush on Katie, but never asked her out because I knew she hated my guts. Maybe she still does. I dont know.

I really just want to get out of this place. It's so boring. The same routine happens everyday!

6am- Wake up

7am- Breakfast

8am- School Work

12pm- Lunch

2pm- Get a list of horrible jobs to do 

4.30pm- Finish jobs

5pm-7pm-  Dinner

7pm- Free time

10pm- Sleep

Who the hell goes to sleep at 10pm?! Seriously! I havent gone to sleep before 1am since I was 13! 

"Hey." a voice says, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Hi." I reply slightly annoyed. I dont even bother looking at who is because I recognise the voice. I dont say anything else as I continue walking, alongside a girl, Kellie, who hasnt left me alone since I first got here. I have been dropping hints that I'm not interested, but she hasn't seemed to get the message yet. Or she just doesnt care and thinks if she carries on, I will come through. That is ceratinly not going to happen. 

"So I was hoping maybe you could sneak into the girls wing." she says in a girly high pitched tone. I mentally groan. It times like these that I wish this was a maximum security juvie, instead of this low securtity one. Teen's who come to the low security juvie, are only here for small cimes, like shop lifting, public disturbance, minor property and/or community damage etc.