Chapter 17:

Hey guys, here is chapter 17 :))) I am so glad that you guys are enjoying this story! I never knew that my story would get this much attention and I appreciate every single one of you who has read, commented  and voted for this story :') I know I say this all the time, but ILY ALL <3 :'))))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Could you keep still!" Cam exclaims, while trying to tie my hands together behind my back. 

"I am trying!" I half yell at him. Cam is tugging at the rope and trying to get it on as tightly as possible. I shuffle uncomfortably, as he finished tying the knot. As soon as he finishes, I turn around and face him.

"Ok now what?" I ask him annoyed, my nerves running wild. Cam has not even told me how he is planning on saving Zac and my parents, only that he has to pretend that he is still in on Dereks plan. I also only know half of Dereks plan, which is frustrating because I am toatlly clueless as to what is happening!

Cam ignores my question and instead open up the backseat of the truck and pulls out a gun from under the passanger seat. I start to feel really worried about what is going to happen. He better not kill anyone!

"Ok let's go." Cam says, as he grabs me by the shoulders. 

"Carefull!" I exclaim, but Cam just ignores me and pushes me to walk. If my hands werent tied, I would slap him! Idiot!

"Remember. You have to make sure that you do not give any indications that I am not part of Dereks plan anymore."

He starts to drag me towards the front porch of the house, our feet crunching on the gravel driveway.

"Wait! What if Derek has already warned them that you have turned your back on his plan?" I ask, panicked. 

"That's why I have the gun." he replies in a quiet voice, just as we reach the front door of the house. I feel my stomach twist into uncomforatble knots and the fact that I have not eaten or drank anything in the past 2 days, makes me feel a whole lot worse.

Cam knocks on the door and I stand there hoping that this plan (whatver the plan is), will work out. The couple of seconds of silence makes me feel uncomfoatble and my brain starts to go through all of the worst case sceanrios that can come from what we are about to get ourselves into.

Cam kocks again and this time a scream sounds out from inside. My eyes widen in shock. I know that voice.

"Was that Zac?" Cam asks me, frowing. I nod and feel my eyes start to water. OMG! What if they kill him?

"Open up, Gared! It's Cam!" 

I stand there uncomfortably as I hear heavy footsteps nearing the front door. A middle aged man, opens the door and smirks when he see's me and Cam.

"You finally brought the stone duaghter." the man says in a creepy tone, while smiling at me in a way that made it feel like bugs are crawling on my skin. 

"Just let us in will you!" Cam demands. The man opens the door and Cam pushes me in roughly. I resist the urge to kick Cam. If I did, the whole plan will fail and we both cant afford that to happen right now. There are lives at risk. I look around and take in the houses entrance hall that we have just walked into.

"Where's Gared, Tom?" Cam asks the man, who's name I now know is Tom. 

"Hes in the office upstairs." Tom replies, still looking at me in a creepy way.

Cam nods at him curtly and pushes me down the hall, to the direction of where I assume is the office. The house is suprisingly modern on the inside. The walls are a textured white with interesting pieces of art lining the walls. The floors are a shiny white marble and I can see my relfection in it while we walk. I cringe at what I see. My hair looks like a birds nest. We finally reach a mable staircase and Cam roughly pushes me up the steps.