Chapter 32: Part 2

I AM FINALLY BACK! :D MY EXAMS ARE OVER SO NOW I CAN FINALLY GET BACK TO WRITING! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCH FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME AND FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT :') IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I SERIOUSLY CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH <3 

Anyways, here is the long long awaited Part 2 of Chapter 32 :) I really hope you all enjoy it xoxo

OH and i have made a new (very short) trailer for my story and it would mean the world if you could check it out! It is linked on the side, so dont forget to watch it ;) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KATIE! GET UP OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" 

Zac's voice sounds from the other side of my bedroom door, as does his obnoxiously loud knocking.

I roll my eyes and gron into my pillow.

"OK! IM AWAKE! COULD YOU STOP BANGING MY DOOR NOW!?" 

I hear him chuckling as he walks away. I roll my eyes again, despite him not being able to see me do so. 

I may not hate Zac anymore, but he still knows how to get to me with his stupid, annoying pranks.

He fully well knows that I am NOT a morning person, and there is nothing I hate more than people waking me up in the morning!

He just doesnt give two shits! I look over at my alarm clock and sigh when I realize that I only have 20 minutes to get ready. 

I drag myself out of bed and over to my bathroom, really not wanting to go to school today. I mean I never really want to go to school, but I havent been to school in 2 whole weeks, so I know there are going to be people asking questions and gossiping all day.

I try to push those thoughts to the back of my mind, and just get ready for school. As soon as I am ready, I head downstairs. 

I am still not used to the fact that my dad is in jail, so when I walk into the kitchen/dinning room, I am faced with only Zac on the table, eating cereal. 

Things have definitely changed since things got back to 'normal'. Obvisouly my dad is in jail and my mum, well...She has hardly left her room. I have tried talking to her, but she doesnt seem to want to, which actually makes me quite angry. 

She came home late on Friday night and completely ignored me when she came into the house. I was going to apploogize to her, for giving her a hard time and believing that she was on Gared's side, but she just went straight up to her room. I have tried to talk to her the whole weekend, but with no success.

"You ready to go back to school?" Zac asks me, as I pour myself a bowl of Special K cereal. I sigh.

"No not really." I reply. I walk over to the dining table and take a seat next to him.

He puts his hand on top of mine and I look up at him.

"It's going to be ok. We will get through this."

I give him a sad smile and nod slightly in response, before eating my cereal.

The drive to school is silent, tension thick in the air. I am really not prepared to go back to school, but I have already missed way too much of my classes and if I miss anymore, I will not be able to complete my senior year in the fall and graduate with my the rest of my class. There is only a couple months left of school, so I have to try and work as hard as I can to catch up on what I have missed. 2 weeks may not seem like a long time, but taking 6 AP classes, 2 weeks is A LOT of work. 

The weekend was also full of tension and I hardly spoke to Zac. I mean, Zac went back to being his annoying self and pretending like we werent held hostage for almost 2 weeks, but there was just something about our 'relationship' that has changed and I dont really know how to act around him anymore. All I did before was yell at Zac, telling him how much I hate him, but since the kiss, I dont really hate him anymore. I think I like him. And not just as a friend and that is what confuses the hell out of me. I mean, how can I go from hating his guts, to actually liking him? 

Zac parks up close to the entrance of the school, which I am actually annoyed about because I know that as soon as we exit the car, all eyes will be on us. 

I sit in the passengeer seat and look around at all the students crowding together, gossiping, laughing and just not having a care in the world. 

I sigh. I wish my life could go back to that. To when I would come to school and meet up with Lizzie and go to the library to our special spot and just talk and not have to worry about the plan that we have 5 days to come up to stop a dangerous bunch of drug headed lunatics, from potentially killing us. 

"Are you ready?" Zac asks me, his voice snapping me back to reality. I look over at him and put on a brave smile.

"Ready."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT! THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BECAUSE IT WAS THE SECOND PART TO CHAPTER 32, SO IF YOU PUT BOTH PARTS TOGETHER, THE CHAPTER WAS ACTUALLY QUITE LONG :) ANYWAYS ILY ALL AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PATIENCE <3 IT MEANS A LOT

xoxo

-Crazy Chick