Chapter 37: Part 2

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!

Yes its short, but that's because its part 2 of chapter 37. Chapter 38 will be up 2moro and since that chapter will only be one part, the chapter will of course be longer J I am so so so sorry for not uploading in almost 3 months! As I mentioned in the previous authors note, I have been going through a lot of personal struggles. I hope you guys understand that. Thank you all for being the most patient readers. ILY ALL <3

xoxo

-alisha

RE-CAP of Chapter 37:

With my heart pounding a thousand miles an hour, I slowly hold my hand out and grab the phone from Derek. I type in Zac's number, my hand shaking.

I can hear Lizzie's terrified whimpers and feel Derek watching my every move. At the second ring, Zac picks up the phone.

"Zac, we may have a problem."

Derek smirks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 37 Part 2:

Katies P.O.V

"What do you mean we have might have a problem?" Zac's worried voice sounds through the phone.

Derek is still holding a gun to Lizzie's neck and the look on her face makes my heart break into a million little pieces.

"Your dad may have somehow escaped and is with me and Lizzie down in the old meeting place." I say my face mixture of anger, worry and panic. Zac groans from the other end of the phone line.

"Give him the phone." Zac demands me after a few seconds of silence. Derek is still smirking at me while tightly holding a whimpering Lizzie.

"But Za-"

"Katie, give him the god damn phone now!" Zac says in a chilling low voice. I do exactly what he says without a second thought. Derek doesn't look surprised when I hand over the phone to him. It is like he has already planned out the whole thing and knew that Zac would want to speak to him.

Derek shoves Lizzie in my direction and puts the phone to his ear.

"Hello son." he says, his voice smug. I hug Lizzie while glaring at Derek. I imagine myself beating his ass to the ground and watching him get thrown in jail. I stop myself from smiling at the idea, because that is just what it was; an idea.

Derek lets out a laugh at the response he got from Zac.

"Why don't you just give up the fight now Zac. If you do no one will get hurt."

I hear Zac now yelling through the speaker, though I could still not make out what he was saying. Derek's face suddenly goes stone cold and he looks shocked and angry. Zac must have just told him about what had happened with Tasha and Gared. I smiled smugly. It feels good to have heads up on something this evil son of bitch didn't know anything about.

"You have 15 minutes to get here or Katie dies."

Wiith that, Derek hangs up the phone and looks up at me and Lizzie with the most evil, spine chilling look I have ever seen in my life.

This situation just took a turn for the worse. Shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed :)