Chapter 15:

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME! I KNOW I PROMISED A LONG CHAPTER, BUT I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO WRITE ANYMORE AND I DIDNT WANT TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING ANY LONGER THAN YOU HAVE. I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER . THIS IS MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER, SO ITS THE BEST, BUT I PROMISE THE STORY WILL GET BETTER AND A LOT MORE INTERESTING IN THE CHAPTERS TO COME ;)

ILY <3 :') 

-Crazy Chick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. My brain is whirling with all the things that can happen if this plan does not work. 

As Cam gets closer to Derek, my heart beats faster and faster. I dont know why Cam is helping me and my family, since my parents technically gave him away when he was a baby and then got his 'parents' murdered. I thought he would hate my guts. 

Derek is still holding the gun to my dads head, with his finger on the trigger. I just hope to god that he will not fire. If he does then....then my dad will be dead. The thought makes a lump form in my throat. I can not let that happen and if it does, then I dont know how I am going to be able to get throgh all of this. 

"Come on now Derek. Dont do something you are going to regret." my dad says, with a smug smile on his face. I dont understand how my Dad is being calm in this situation. If I was held at gun point, I would be begging for my life right about now!

Derek lets out a humourless laugh, making a chill run down my spine. Something about his laugh, made me think of him as a murderer. 

"You think I would regret this? I have wanted to do this for a long, long time." Derek says, his eyes filled with anger and hatred. 

I look over at Cam who is now behind Derek. I pray to god that Derek does not turn around, otherwise the plan in screwed. Hell, we will all be screwed! This plan has got to work. It is our only way to escape this. Alive.

"I have known you for years Derek. I know you are not going to kill me, so stop bluffing."

Just as Derek is about to answer, Cam jumps onto Derek and tackles him to the ground. The gun shoots fire and I scream. I look at my Dad who is still very much alive. A breif feeling of relief washes over me. But it is gone as quickly as it came.

"NOW, KATIE!" Cam yells at me, while trying to keep Derek down. I jump up off of the chair, adreneline pumping through my veins. I feel like I am in an action-thriller movie. I push the thought away and focus on plan. 

"LET GO OF ME!" Derek's angry voice booms.

I run over to my mum and start to untie her hands. My hands a slightly shaking, but the adreneline was helping me get it undone. 

"HURRY!" I hear Cam's sturggling voice yell. Tears start to roll down my face. Once the rope is untied, I lift my mum up.

I look over at Cam and Derek, as they fight eachother. Dereks gun is laying on the floor and I quickly let go of my mum and run over to pick it up. That's when I notice that my Dad is missing. I frown in confusion and run over to the gun. Derek doesnt notice me, so I quickly pick it up.

I turn around and a feeling of panic rushes through me. My mum is gone to.

"MUM?" I yell, while looking around the bare room. I just left her a second ago. How can she be gone!?

I look over at the door and notice that it is open. Where could my mum have gone??

"KATIE, GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Cam yells, while trying to dodge the viloent punches that Derek is throwing his way.