Very Important Authors Note

OK so hey guys...

I completely understand if you are really mad at me for not posting in over 2 months! I can't apologise enough for not posting :( 

Well I finish my second year of uni in 2 weeks and then it will be officially summer break for me!

This past 4 months has been a roller coaster for me and A LOT has happened in my life, which didn't leave me no time to write a new chapter, but just affected my mood and ability to write one. The last couple of chapters were not my best writing at all and I just didn't want to keep posting shitty chapters for you guys. 

I AM 110% GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY SO PLEASE DONT STRESS ABOUT THAT! I WILL FINISH IT BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS! 

As I have mentioned in previous authors notes, I have a sequel planned, which will be up at the end of January 2016 :)

I am about to start writing the new chapter for you all, but just felt the need to post this authors note to give you all a heads up :)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL YOUR READS, COMMENTS, VOTES AND FOLLOWS! THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH. WITHOUT YOU GUYS, MY STORY WOULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED THE ATTENTION THAT IT HAS! <3 :')

xoxo

-Alisha (a.k.a Crazy Chick)